Femanons & others of Sup Forums. I have a question

Femanons & others of Sup Forums. I have a question.
WHY IS SHE STILL WITH ME?!?!

>Start dating high school crush at age 22.
>She knows of my depression, addictions, etc.
>She has amazing job that pays all the bills, and a VERY nice car payment.
>Her occupational revenue is only going to go up. She'll be making 6 figures before the decade is over.

>Me: Age 27, 7/10 on looks, intelligent.
>Severely depressed, and still addicted.
>Going nowhere. Unemployable from severe depression and social anxiety.
>She spends a decent amount of money on me, even for "Veggies" and such.
>It's been years and i've accomplished nothing.

WHY THE FUCK IS SHE STILL WITH ME?! I CAN'T FIGURE THIS SHIT OUT! HALP!

Picture unrelated.

maybe she really loves you. it can only go so far when you're unwilling to even attempt to change though

Could it really be THAT simple though?? I KNOW she loves me and I have been trying so hard to change, and yet... She's still here. I live under HER roof. Eat HER food. Drive HER car.

>tfw you're useless

unless she's using you in some way i dont see much else to hold on to. are useless because you think you are or because everybody else thinks you are? whatever your answer may be its probably wrong unless you weigh over 500 lb and cant get off your bed to even wash

lol OP is a leech. send her my way.

You are a faggot and you are letting her down! Rise the fuck up before she leaves you for chad!

Go vegan and change your life.

I've wondered this myself many, many times.
"What is she getting out of this? Does she have some hot side dude and then comfortable me to come home too?"

Thing is, I AM the one whom feels useless. She tells me otherwise literally every day. I am 1/3 of 500 pounds, and fully capable of finding and maintaining work. It's the depression that stops and kills me there.

>whom
change your life faggot
do something for her today
do something for yourself
if she's supporting you you can probably support your way through school
also go vegan, it's healthier and you'll become a sex god

if you're not fucking her someone else would happily
do you even have feelings for her or just guilt for yourself? she probably knows you'll kill yourself if she left you

What a shit lifestyle.

I'm not THAT useless. I keep the house clean, laundry, pets taken care of, and all home maintenance. We have a *Somewhat* healthy sex life, not as frequent as either of us would like, but that's both of our faults (Medications for, low sex drive for her).

Check'd

maids are expensive there's your answer.

The fuck are you depressed about you delicate little flower you have it made. If i knew you irl id probably spit in your face for being so spineless

My depression stems from a long, and painful, abusive childhood. Diagnosed with chronic depression at age 4, Bipolar disorder at 6.

Would love to see you try though. It'd be hilarious. We both train extensively in Boxing and Kendo.

I feel like I'm falling into this situation at 19. My gf of the same age goes to college and has a job, but I'm a useless neet.
I'm at least trying to get a job though. Try putting in effort to make money for yourself. At least try to support your own addictions. I'm a fiend and I'm not that fucked up.

as long as your eating healthy as a vegan your ok. However, there are lot of vegans that eat like total dogshit. Those processed vegan products are simply a shitload of salt, soy garbage, and sugar. Learning to vegan properly is key, not buying vegan shit from the grocery store.

Then again, pop and chips would be classified as vegan as well. Not generally healthy, but it is still technically vegan. Also, taco bell in canada has their vegan option. Don't really trust refried beans

fucking leecher, go fuck yourself.
mimimi I am depressed because my gf buys me stuff.

just go kill yourself if you really thaaaat depressed nigger.

My advice to you since you're young and just starting the cycle.. It is going to be AWESOME having an awesome, hot chick caring for your every whim. But eventually, you'll feel the crippling guilt. As for my true addictions, I buy/sell to get by, and it works.. but sometimes just don't have enough for Greenery, so she spots me.

DON'T FALL INTO THIS, user.

cool and i own a handgun so youd just get shot you little crybaby. You know why they call it the past? Sort of self explanatory so get the fuck over it, my parents neglected me my childhood but im.not sitting here making up excuses

I'm so lost.
Throughout my whole life as a kid, up until now (19yo), I've been perceiving this life as useless and that in the end nothing really matters, no matter what I'd do.
I've been wondering as to why I was put into this world. I barely have friends, if it were up to me I'd never ever go out again, and I literally have no interest in anything. I used to play vidya a lot to distract myself, but nowadays even that isn't fun anymore.
I am not diagnosed with anything as I'm too lazy to go to a psych, and I don't want to be too much of a hassle to anyone.
I am trying to overcome this uselessness by actually forcing myself outside, to socialize with my friends that I still have - but whenever I'm with them, I always think about the negatives like I am never welcomed there, and that I'm nothing but a burden to them.
I know what to do, but on the other hand I don't.
What I can say about me is that I am very anxious when it comes to socializing with other people. I never had a gf before cause I always fear that I wouldn't even fit her interests and she would be bored out by me anyways.
I am not sucidal though.

have you ever considered that she just actually likes you for who you are both positives and negatives?

>Kek

Owning a handgun, and knowing how to use it are two VERY different things.

Shes a product of addiction. The cycle never ends. Ur potential kids will do the same.
Ur a piece of shit.

blah blah blah my childhood blah blah blah
everybody has fucked up shit to live with. at least try 2 be happy you have someone who cares.

I also lost the interest in masturbating or even sex. I am having a hard time falling a sleep (staying up for 2-3 hours until I finally fall asleep), I wake up exhausted every day, no matter how long I'd sleep. And for some reason I'm actually able to sleep longer than 14 hours a day when I've nothing to do, and still be exhausted as fuck.
What the fuck is wrong with me?

Yes, all the time. It's the fear and anxiety that throw me off from that. I feel like there has to be a reason.

Your pussy image sucks

How do u get happy? Just snap ur fingers?
Seriously faggit. Tell him how to let go of the past that makes him depressed

Youre right its just a prop why would i go to the shooting range with it
>being this retarded

That diet will slowly give you man tits. Estrogen supplements for breakfast pretty much. Id consider that diet for trapping.

I... Thank you, user. I've always loved this painting, but couldn't find the original. Thanks /bro

ass feeling sore?

That's depression my dude

THIS

>She's in a relation because she feels bad for you
OP she's gonna leave eventually and will hate herself for staying so long.

>you know why they call it the past?
>lol i don't know either
>bigger fuggin guns

Nah. Enlighten us. How do u drop the past?

I have told her this exact thing probably a dozen times in the past 2 years alone. Every single time, she denies it and says "This is what she wants.".

FUCK, i've even LEFT her because of this. I came home an hour later and found her huddled on some dirty clothes in the closet crying her eyes out. She'd been in there the entire time.

user, I think you're right. Thank you.

You don't. You carry it with you everyday. The past is what made who you are today. Maybe you had a bad past, but it's your past.

>using fucking emojis

you dont . just stop letting everything in your past dictate your future

didnt even read that till pressed post, same answer

Do you take antidepressants?

Really dude?
Just be thankful, she sees something in you even when you don't. Better yourself and use her love as strength.

Yeah but your words are needed too.

Fucking kids. It’s called being a weak faggot. You sound like a spoiled man child who’s been coddled his entire existence. Go run onto the highway and do humanity a favor before you spread your worthless genes.

Get this vegan propaganda out of my thread

>Medications for, low sex drive for her)
>low sex drive for her
Has it always been like this?

>tfw on Cymbalta 90mg antidepressants
>tfw still enough sex drive to fuck my gf 2-3 times a day
Feelsgoodman

There seems to be an ENORMOUS amount of ignorance as to just how severe and life-destroying depression can be.
Please educate yourselves and stop spreading your bullshit feelings on people who have it worse than yourself. Ignorant faggots.

Sorry, I fucked that up when typing. It's supposed to read.

>Medications for me, which... Yeah.
>And she has a low sex drive
>Perfect combo for not much sex

Even prey can be muscular, friend.

I prefer to stay a predator and dine like a predator.

That wasn't my point, I understood you anyways.
I'm not a shitty jew who keeps pandering about the phrasing to get away from the meaning of a discussion. (see: pilpul)

My question was if she has always had a low sex drive.

I can smell the Cheetos from your posts. gun and timestamp or you're a just another cringefag that lies about his life on the internet to win arguments

And I meant that _I_ take a strong antidepressant every day (diagnosed with borderline and re-occuring, severe depressions) and that _I_ still have a drive that could satisfy a harem.
Gf is 17 and in puberty, so she has a sex drive that keeps up with me, hopefully it'll stay like that in the future.

Not always. In the beginning, she was on birth control, and it was affecting her extremely adversely. After 2 years of dealing with her hair falling out, and acne, she quit the stuff. It was about 6 months after she quit, when she regulated again that the damage the BC had done begun to come out. Ever since, she's had a very low sex drive.

Shes still with you because shes 22.

But by the age of 25 youd better have
1. worked out for 3 years and gotten super healthy
2. Improved your sexual skills
3. Improved your job prospects
4. and your social life/social skills

basically, at 25 she will reevaluate you, maybe sooner, to see if youre still worth it, because theres other guys out there, but shes still young and has time to see if you become better in the next few years or if youll still be a loser.

I mean, anything you can do to make yourself more valuable you should do. even if youre still a loser she can still like you/be proud of you if youre hot from working out and you become an awesome cook just as an example

>WHY THE FUCK IS SHE STILL WITH ME?!

You make it sound like your gf is really cool and tolerant all that but I wonder are you just saying that because you feel guilty for being a liability? and of course, you're stuck in life and therefore dependent on her? But I wonder... some people choose others that are "broken" so they can feel like the healthy one. You're sick and you need care and so therefore she's the "healthy" one in the relationship. Does she blame things not directly on you - but on your sickness or your situation? She's probably using you as an easy cover-up her own issues - because her issues are nothing compared to yours, amirite? I bet you make her feel pretty damn close to being healthy. you sound like a decent guy op, minus your inability to move forward - but you're looking at it the wrong way. She's an enabler and she's enabling you stay right where she wants you - below her on the mental health scale. I hate to say it, but she's slumming.

Sounds like she's an enabler OP. She gets off on babysitting you. Quit being a beta faggot and man up. Go get help for your depression, lay off the drugs and quit being a pussy. You're only unemployable because you tell yourself that. Go work in a gas station or McDonald's you dumb faggot