Careful to the Asian Gap

In real life you can only find 99% 0-6 and 1% 9.999-10

More tits

Rights tits

Fucking lord moar

More of right one please

Yeah

Nice, got any nip slips/creeps/nudes?

Does anyone know who she is or have more?

anyone like smelly asian feet?

moar OP?

not really but theres an outline of her panties here kind of

Dump it all

Last one I have, though I'm not sure if it is her.

wow

asian male here, if you guys mess around with our women, can you at least marry them or kill them or something? we are really sick and tired of these bitches coming back to us at 29 and wanting a traditional asian family after having their fun, thanks guys enjoy.

You're all right
Nice post

butthurt chink detected! face it faggot your women belong to the white man

Nothing wrong with used goods. Makes them hotter

ever picture her naked?

we dont care about that. we just dont want them back when youre done.

Fat Asian titties make me hard

i imagine my cum inside her unprotected pussy, begging for more all the time

we get so much more flack from our parents and our community for rejecting these white cock sluts we dont want, imagine my disgust when my own mother tells me to just ignore her past and focus on our future instead.

is there more like this, with her in bra and face

too bad chink, we dont want them either, at least you'll get your turn.

i want to smell her feet

in case you havent noticed, we dont own our women, you dont own your women, they choose as they see fit. the fact that they didnt choose you means you arent good enough compared to the white man, simple as that. no need to get butthurt.

and hey there are plenty of women who would date you, do you liek black and latina women?

You need to get over your views on sex. No one is gonna have a pure past. If they do i dont think theyd be a good fuck anyway.

I have plenty of her in bra and nude but none with her face showing. I do have face pics though.

once again i have to clarify the issue - you can do whatever you want to asian women, they dont belong to us, we get that. we just want you to either marry them or kill them so they stop hitting us up for money. you know, us, the asian males, who have pretty much been saving and investing for about a whole decade.

i dont need to get over anything, sex is awesome and i'm glad theyre having it with whoever they want, i just dont want her to dress up all lady like and sit across the table from me at 29 trying to tell me how shes done having fun and she wants to get serious.

no man wants that.

Tits more

What if she still wants to have fun? That ok?

So you wont marry a girl with a past?

LOL nah man, that doesn't happen. Once Asian chicks have white cock they never want to come back. I like your butthurt fantasy though, in which all these "damaged goods" are begging for your cock so much that they are annoyed by them. Face it, incel, no one wants you and if you were offered a chance to watch my wife stroke my white cock you'd take it and beat your little incel meat. Pic related

keep going

LOL sorry no girl has ever said she wants to date you.

you dont understand the amount of shit we have to deal with once the women come back. and they always do. they dont want us, they want the fact that our parents have been saving a ton of money that they can conveniently marry into. this has nothing to do with sex. asian men get laid just fine in places that aren't america.

this is hopeless. i'm really trying to communicate an issue but you guys arent really getting it, but thats ok.

Trying to sound alpha by sayimg you dont care bout whites fucking asians but by telling them to either marry or kill them after so the girls dont hit you up later sound beta as fuck. This is why the girls didnt go to you in the first place.
Am asian btw

face please

Dont fucking take them back? Jesus christ

no, i just dont want to be pegged as the butthurt asian complaining about not getting laid.

Nice bait

You're in a thread for hot Asian pics dude. Nobody cares that Ling won't suck your noodre or indulging in your fantasy that Asian women come back begging for your Asian money after us broke, lazy white men fuck them and dump them or your weird fantasy that America is terrible for you.

Leave. Go to Japan with the other weebs where azn qts will appreciate what you offer instead of these "amerisluts" who apparently throw their used pussy at you to get a share of the money your Dad saved working on his H1B in tech.

is there full body?

>asian thred
>everybody speaks english

But... You are. You're taking one step further by inventing a fantasy in which your beautiful Asian females are corrupted by white cock and then throw themselves at you but you must reject them out of a sense of racial purity (inferiority?)

May...?

Damn I'd fuck her with my white cock so that no self-respecting Asian man was would touch her even though she's begging for that Asian money once she's 29

okay so its fine when white guys say "burn the coal pay the toll" but when asians do the same, its pathetic and cucked?

anyone have jasmine or connie?

more

Yes, genius. I've never heard a single white man say that and of they do, they are pathetic racists with a sexual inferiority complex to black men. Look, I get that you dont leave r/hapas very often and go outside given your invented fantasy of this and your fantasy about Asian women wanting your money, but come on

exactry, now youre learning grasshopper

what does connie have