V E G A N

V E G A N

Healthier = Sexier

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4524299
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22044848
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

why are vegans always libtards?

Why are meatcucks always fat and greasy?

>is vegan
>has to tell everyone he is vegan

I thought it was just a meme.

>is meatcuck
>has to continue adding to the slaughter of animals so he can stay fat

>this edgy
0/10

>dumb enough to associate anything he doesn't like with his libcuck enemies

Im vegan af . But i dont go around telling people im vegan . Becuase i have good understanding of how to interact in social situations.

>171cm
Fucking manlet

>"I thought it was just a meme"
>implying Sup Forums is a social situation
>implying you're actually vegan
>not knowing the most basic stigma
You're not vegan.

>implying I give a fuck about animal suffering

because animals are just that, animals. you cannot give "humane" treatement to something that isin't human.

plus, meat is fucking delicious

humans are animals you dumbfuck

She also died alongside 5 other meatcucks.

Vegans: -1
Meatcucks: -273

Vegans win again.
Thanks for the reminder.

Another day, another batch of vegan threads. You soyboys sure are mad about us eating meat. I don't go to your house and scream about why I disagree with your homosexuality, why you gotta be such cunts? Oh right, its a requirement in order to become vegan.

Ayy man thats fine. I get it you just started to eat healthy. You feel this surge of energy everyday. You sleep better and you're going to the restoom 3-5 times a day. Once you get over the newfag stage you'll channel your newfound energy in a postive way. Instead of shitposting memes you found on ledit

Why is me not caring about animals nihilism?

alright then. tell a cow to do math, teach a dog medicine, make a pig build a house. they have very basic felings, but nothing compared to human itellect. we are animals, but from any point of view, we are the most advanced ones on the planet. its our intellect that separates a human from an animal

>literally eats animal dicks in his meat
>literally estrogenizes himself with dairy and beef
>"ur gay"

Projection has never been so obvious.

They are exactly the same emotionally. Fear, pain, suffering, love, etc. Pigs can play video games and are smarter than dogs.

>becuz we smart mean we kill animal

Plants are omnivores. We can survive on plants and plants alone. It even is healthier by a huge margin.

Its your actions that make you gay retard. Pull your head out of your grass filled ass already.

>implying eating dicks isn't gay

It's fine user. You don't want a qt vegril. We get it.

Dubs speaks the truth .

Op is a newfag leditor

did a pig go to the moon? did a dog discovered penicillin? did a chiken invent the wheel? again, you cannot give humane treatement to something that is not human. they day you prove an animal can achive the same level of intelligence as a human adult, that will be the day i'll go vegan. as for the health part, if eating meat means living a few years left, i don't mind

Dubs speak truth, ey?
Being a newfag leditor would be better than being a bitchtits.

>thinks morals have anything to do with intelligence
By your logic, 90% of the world should be able to eat you.

Stay salty newfag .

Btw we all know you have bitch tits.

Yea I've thought about making a dietary switch. Mostly cuz okja, a pretty good movie on netflix. It is clearly a vegan propaganda vehicle but it was good movie all in all.

I'd never go full vegan, I see no problem with cheese. Also we've domesticated cows so they are gonna be what our eternal pets? Might as well milk them and in the that they will die might as well eat them..... but I'm saying being vegan is cool in a current global state, with the emissions from cow shits and depressing conditions for cows, but I don't think there's a moral problem eating animals ultimately

they should, but they cant.

>u-ur salty
Estrogen imbalance have you crying over there, buddy?

thats the difference between a human and an animal

>"estrogens may pass through the food chain and exert some disorders in male reproductive system"
>"1639+ ng/L of oestrogen"
>1 gallon of milk per day would literally put you higher than a fucking woman starting her ovulation/menstrual cycle
>"Animal-derived estrogens (60–70%) in the human diet is milk and dairy products"
>"Hartmann and co-workers conducted a market basket survey and measured the steroid concentration in milk and milk products using GS/MS method (93). They found a maximum concentration of total estrone (sum of free and conjugated forms) in butter with 1.47 ng/g, which followed by 0.26, 0.17, 0.16, and 0.13 ng/g (or ng/ml) in cream, Gouda cheese, yoghurt, and milk, respectively."

>tfw you've been effeminated by the meat and dairy jews and you still eat meat and dairy

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4524299

Is funny how OP, after I beat him with a simple word (Heme) never, ever tried to argue, in every single subsequent thread, using the false argument: "I can found everything the meat have in my vegan diet"

Your move

>being able to do something makes it acceptable
>being able to rape my neighbor means it's okay to rape my neighbor
Stay in school kids.

Are vagafags going into meltdown because of the recent soyboy shitstorm?

Boii you are mad lel

- Heme iron in red meat gives you esophageal and stomach cancer

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22044848

who cares. all white girls want bbc anyway

"u mad"
I see school's out.
That's the best you got bitchtidz?

>implying soyboy isn't a positive term

thanks for adding this many replies so quickly bro
you're doing vegan-work
at this rate it'll be the top thread when kiddos get home from school

What happened?

Sup Forums is less white than I expected...

Only in overdoses and the same goes for iron in veggies, because you said both are the same

Your move

Everyone on Sup Forums larps white, high IQ, morally pure meatcuck

Geez man is that really a goal worth achiving ?

Op is a sad vegan loser. He doesent care about animals just replies sad day for veganism .

Pushing for image limit.

>doesn't read the study
>probably lacks the reading comprehension
>ORQ4 vs. Q1=3.04, 95% CI: 1.20-7.72;
>decide to chime in
>"only if overdoses"
>too retarded to understand that iron is abundant in plants

Check em vegans

>1/3rd of image limit
>1/3rd of bump limit
>so rustled spends time spamming images at computer instead of doing something productive

I own over 200 chickens.

Chickens fucking hate salad, except for tomato and they mostly just like the seeds. Chickens eat a lot of grass but lettuce, cucumber, peppers, all that low kcal bullshit, chickens don't like.

Activism? Yes.

Every bump limit = shekels, duh- newfag.

Nigga, what do you think you're doing?

So your so upset you are wasting your time trying to squash the views of someone else? Un-American

So spamming shity memes is productive .

Loser

I mean theres plenty of sucessful vegans you're just not one of them.

>keeps me on the bump order page

>Activism isn't productive
>projecting lack of success

>Makes a spelling error in every single post

>activism
>posting on Sup Forums
Oh boii we have an extra special snowflake here.

So what's wrong with cheese?

>sorry english has never been my best it's cancer to the rest of the world , but ichoose to learn it anyway.

Most of the converts in the discord come from Sup Forums. Kek.
>mfw veganism was about .5% of the US population in 1990
>mfw veganism is about 6% of the US population in 2017
>mfw veganism is projected to be 13% of the population by 2025

I'd love to see Tugboat and Leto do a thing together.

Yup and one day they'll look back this post and say ya this is how we did it.

Sup Forums:
Unique visitors per month: 27,700,000

Keep denying yourself health, moral impurity, sex and testosterone.

>doesn't read the study
Apparently I did, but you don't. Let me paraphrase some stuffs: "Iron intake from all dietary sources was not significantly associated with risk of either cancer", and... "Our results suggest that high intakes of heme and iron from meat may be important dietary risk factors". That sounds as "overdose" to me.

Your move

>probably lacks the reading comprehension
I prove you don't have it

Your move

>ORQ4 vs. Q1=3.04, 95% CI: 1.20-7.72;
Cherry picking a single part of a whole study to try to have a point. Sorry, boy, but shame on you

Your move

>"too retarded" to understand that iron is abundant in plants
You know how to identity if someone don't have a solid point or argument? Easy: they resort in ad hominems. And, you continue mixing the two VERY DIFFERENT TYPES of Heme. You don't even take the lesson I give to you

Your move

He's right. Healthier is sexier. That's why you want to stick to a natural, normal human diet. If you go onto something wrong for your body like veganism or eating woodchips, your lack of health will undermine your attractiveness.

those fit vegans have boners? or am i just being a fag

>heme iron is better becuz it absorb more
>i don't understand that nutrition labels calculate for this
>plants don't have gud iron
Keep trying, kiddo.

They have more testosterone and huge dicks as a result of their veganism.

>the average meatcuck has 8 deficiencies
>the average vegan has 3
>the average meatcuck has high cholesterol and heart disease
>the average vegan is slim or ottermode from high test
>the average meatcuck gets 70% of their estrogen on top of their diet
>the average vegan lives 7.3 years longer = healthier

Vegan = Healthier

Every. Single. Day. Kys veganfags that cant go ten minutes without talking about their absurd diet. No one cares, and acting like daft counts won't get anyone to join you.

I guess that makes sense, I'd have to google cow milk production cuz I don't think it sounds right that they are constantly preggers... sounds terrible tho lol