I just got 3 days ISS (in school suspension)

I just got 3 days ISS (in school suspension).

I got into an argument with my teacher. We were discussing Women Suffrage. She kept going on and on about how oppressed women have been throughout history and I raised my hand and objected. I suggested that the reason men have been head of households for the vast majority of history is because of the physical requirements of manual labor and that women submitted to the authority of men as a reward for their willingness to sacrifice their bodies for the benefit of the family. I suggested that what the feminist movement refers to a the patriarchy was simply a natural result of women being physically incapable of mining coal with a pick axe 14 hours a day and that calling it oppressive, considering that most of that labor was performed to benefit a woman and help them raise children, was an extreme view of how men treated women.

She told me to shut up. The rest of the class started laughing at me. The girls in the class started smirking at me.

So I didn't shut up. I objected to her dismissing my argument out of hand. I asked her what about my argument was wrong and she said, "I'm not going to tell you again. One more outburst from you and you're going to the office." She then asked a girl named Erica, a feminist dyke who sits next to me to explain to the class why i was wrong. Erica looked at me and said, "you're a white male. You are so privileged that it is impossible for you to empathize with the oppressed. Your opinion is irrelevant.'
As she said this, she was joined by a choir of other girls and two fagots in the room going "uh huh" and "yep". One of the fagots snapped his fingers flamboyantly.

I said, "That's racist. My opinion is just as valid as anyone elses opinion."

The next thing I know, I'm in the office being told by the assistant principle (a woman) that I'm going to be in ISS for 3 days for expressing hate speech. I have to write a letter of apology to the class and read it to them.

That's some scoliosis right there.

you've committed wrongthink. you now have to publicly denounce yourself and beg for rehabilitation or you'll be sent to gulag.
Accuse the teacher of molesting you.

1) don't write the letter
2) What do your parent(s) think about it?

and 3) what country do you live in?

Drop out of that shitty school user, this "modern" educational system is just a scam to create wageslaves. and make jews in the elite richer. The truth is, you dont need it for anything that doesnt fall into that "work-buy-consume-die" scheme. Of course it won't be easy but, in the end, you'll feel like your life is actually worth something.

Lol beta male gets owned by dykes and faggots. Why do you even care op.They just admitted to you that your life will be better because your white. aren’t you happy about that? Those niggers and dykes are not gonna go any where in life

My mom called me an idiot. She said the teacher was right. My mom is a feminist too, which is why my parents got divorced.

I live in North Carolina.

idk man. Having the courage to speak truth to power is pretty alpha.

We’ll work at getting out of that shit hole and stoping giving a fuck what people think

Lol wtf where do you live? Fantasy land? Both sides are fucking retarded. Neither you, the dyke, or your professor seem to know how to act like adults.

Kekd. Id write on how blacks were oppressed for centuries instead and read it. Or maybe a speech on how hitler did nothing wrong. Dont conform stay strong. Youll be out of school soon enough anyway

Contact the news and get 8ch /baphomet/ after that teacher/principal

I have the same arguments in my college class but no one would try to suspend me for these ideas since I'm black, being black and debating about these topics makes you literally invincible to all claims of being racist sexist classiest etc.

Do not apologize to these beta faggots and dykes, OP.

Either A:) >Accept your suspension, don't write the letter, get more suspension time, do your time in ISS, move on with life.

B:) >Write the letter, go balls to the wall in front of the class and read them a full report on how the wage gap is a myth or the inferiority of women.

Keep us updated.

There's no way for you to win an argument like that if the school is mostly liberal. Just keep your thoughts to yourself and focus on graduating high school. Your reputation is kinda fucked now but who gives a shit it's just high school. You'll find people in college that share your thoughts. I attend a very liberal school and yet there's plenty that share your ideology.

call them niggers

If you write that fucking letter you are a fucking pussy i swear to fucking god if i were you when the 3 days are over i would go to class chill af and sit on my fucking dest like i am the boss and make the teacher beg for my alpha cock

Once again the minor voice screams the loudest.
Your teacher is the oppressor, not allowing you to form a free opinion and articulate that in free speech.
Don’t bother writing a letter.
Whilst some of tour class will loathe you now, they will forget about it.
Your reputation has not been damaged.
Do not let your teacher off the hook, challenge her from every perspective, eventually she will crack.
This I can guarantee.
Move on.....

>thinks that totally happened
and even if it did, you deserve whatever you get for being a fucking freak

>Once again the minor voice screams the loudest.
>Your teacher is the oppressor, not allowing you to form a free opinion and articulate that in free speech.
>Do not let your teacher off the hook, challenge her from every perspective, eventually she will crack.
>This I can guarantee.
fucking cringe

fake as fuck, that shit wouldn't even fly in sweden

I agree with this user

>articulate
Kek, no, underageb&

Fake

write down what you fucking said and tell them again and then ad infinitum, clearly its their hell.

I got one of those people that follow special kids around when i was in 9th for telling my history teach how feminists got the wage gap and pink tax bullshit
Im in PA

Inb4 underage fag
Im 18 in 11th cause i dont do my work

Take the letter as an opportunity to highlight the teacher's/fags' hypocrisy of using her position to silence you. Won't get you out of ISS, but don't let them think they won.

Don't bother writing shit user. Stand your ground and tell them how the white male isn't to blame.
Are you willing to be framed or be a man and stand up against injustice.
You have a right to an opinion, a right given to you, your class, and teacher BY white males who sacrificed themselves so that we have a society today AT ALL.

This is a fucking pasta, why the hell did all of you took the bait?

>iss
>middle school or high school
>underage

Mods?...

That shit gets me fired up just reading about it. I can't imagine what it would be like to actually be there. Which teacher was it?

Aw shit, I took the bait.

>North Carolina
that explains EVERYTHING. You probably shouldn't have let that out all in one burst. Shoudve gotten a few friends with similar views to back you up, and you should've stretched out the whole argument into little remarks over the school year. But seriously, fuck those ugly hoes who put you down for having an opinion. Mission accomplished, OP, but it couldve gone a bit smoother.

you have to be 18 to post here you idiot

itt more than one person who thinks this really happened.

Look, if I were you I simply would not write the letter or instead write an essay explaining your point. You DID NOT express hate speech, what really happened was that they harassed your freedom of speech.

this

Graduated in 2014. Started hearing this shit from fags even that early on. Its seems exaggerated, but still checks out.

phew you almost wasted quads with your fake story that almost everyone has heard before

We need more heroes like you. Mad that white people are not allowed to defend themselves

samefagging feminist shill

douse your clothes in gasoline before you "go read the letter"

Set yourself on fire in front of the class and tell them that they got what they wanted.

As it looks right now you're fucked for life anyway, might aswell cause a little shock and be a hero.

sucks to be you nerd

This is obviously all b8 or underage b&, but...
>One of the fagots snapped his fingers flamboyantly.
I want to hang out with this kid. Seems like a cool fag. I'll just hope it was an ironic snap even though it probably wasn't.