What do i do with this Sup Forums? i sent my girlfriend to get some hash and green at a dispensary...

what do i do with this Sup Forums? i sent my girlfriend to get some hash and green at a dispensary. i smoke hash all the time, i like to do hot knives off the stove. she came home with this buble hash stuff. how the fuck do i smoke this? i dont like putting hash in pipes or joints i find its a waste.

dude weed lmao

do BTs then you fucking cry baby frail piece of shit

do you have a volcano?

load up a dugout smoke it with 1 hitters

mix with tobacco roll an Italian joint

easy man. mellow out.

nah i dont. im gonna try dabbing it, see how that works lol

go suck big black nigger cock for all i care

lesson learned op, never be lazy and send your old lady out to buy shit

might work provably gonna get gunky

sandwich it in a bowl if ur a fucking shitkid

i usually vape it in an oil burner pipe.

it's going to fuck ur rig up. hash has a lot of plant material in it.

check em

no other way, you need a medical licence to do this. i dont have one, she does

i was just gonna use a glass straw, i figured itd fuck my rig

Bubble hash just goes into your bong or you can mix it with regular weed in a joint. It’s just the whole trichomes. Also you can in fact vape it.

Make an apple pipe.

Guys I’ve got it. Cook. With it this time. Decarb it then mix it with Nutella, slap that between ruts crackers and cook them at 300 degrees in the oven for 20 minutes. Marijuana firecrackers. Google it.

>guys i've got it

Why decarb if your just going to throw it into a 300 degree oven? Wouldnt the baking process decarb it in the process??

im not cooking it thats a fuckin waste. i only bought the shit cause i can usually make a gram of hash last a few days. i just do some hoots off it here and there. this shit tho. the consistency is shitty and its not easy to do that.if i start poppin it in a joint or a bong that'll be gone TN for sure.

You have to decarb it before mixing it with the oil.

Bubble is just another form of hash you can still hot knife it if you want, stop being a pussy and learn how to smoke

Actually you can use very little when cooking with hash. A single dose is only 10mg. If you had full melt hash that was 90 percent thc 1 gram would equal 90 doses. At only w0 dollars a gram for cheap shatter that goes a long fucking way.

More realistically converting from thca to thc you would actually get 80 doses. But 80 doses isn’t bad either. Dabbing is high temp vaping. That’s still more wasteful than cooking.

FUCKIN DIE U SUMMERNEWFAG FEMMANON

im in my 30's man ive been smokin pot since i was 14. ive honestly though, never had bubble hash like this. ive made bubble hash before, didnt quite come out like this lol.