Tinder conversation icebreaker ideas

tinder conversation icebreaker ideas

post em anons

Let me tell you about the jews...

>tfw u live in a lberal state where all +8/10 are liberals...

Bumping

Im interested for some honest replies

Have you ever drank the blister liquid looking for a residual high the day after you walked around doing coke all day?

Fallow up: I have. But I didn't get high enough to overlook what I have just done.

I do like this:

"The ting goes skrrrahh, pap, pap, ka-ka-ka
Skidiki-pap-pap, and a pu-pu-pudrrrr-boom
Skya, du-du-ku-ku-dun-dun
Poom, poom, *ADD QUESTION ABOUT WHAT THEIR FAVORITE THING IS HERE*"
This one worked for me in london

....and it was a surprise because it totally tasted like coke!

>don't be ugly
>read their info and make a comment on a picture or some shit and go from there
>if you can make up a clever pick up line based on their name

And that's it, sometimes no matter how good you are they just aren't going to respond, don't overthink it and get discouraged

asking Sup Forums for advice

Wanna fuck?
It's that simple.

Do you eat ass? I do

"Would you suck a log of shit from Andy Sixx's asshole?

I have a line that works guaranteed. sounds silly but trust.

"How come everytime I make rice it comes out mushy?"

But I don't just wanna match to get fucked. I just want someone to hang out with and you know just have someone that I can care about and care about me.

I just want a gf :(

>conversation
>care about
>gf
>tinder
you're doing it wrong, fuck off of tinder faggot

Then put down tinder and go get a hobby that involves meeting grils. fuck it, try ballroom dancing if you have to. we are all slaves under our dicks. do what needs to be done

I see you have a penis.

Theres no such thing anymore. Women dont want to hang out with guys.

>be me
>grew up in a familty with muh jesus
>taken my bachelors from uni
>Just want to get a gf from uni, and marry (definitely a christian one)
>I want a family and after masters I want to fight my way into the american dream

better off yourself now

Real talk, I’ve had incredible luck with just asking them something about themselves, being engaging and listening. I make sure not to be too strong or overbearing. I START out as being a thoughtful nice guy to, but making sure to throw in a bit of gentle flirting. I maintain thoughtful conversation, but I’m not afraid to thrown in honest, but non-creepy remarks on personal stuff, including sex and relationships. It’s more about how you say it, than why you say. I make sure we have something in common that we both enjoy talking about. I ask them about things that are important to them and respond honestly with how I feel. I turn the conversation slowly to what we’re looking for on tinder. 9/10 times I get “not looking for a one time thing.” So I say “me neither, but let’s see where this goes.” Boom, I’m in.

About me me:
5’9 (and honest about it. If she hunts she wants someone taller, I *in good humor* ask how important this is. I might say some physical characteristics are important to me to, but in a non-creepy way)

-overweight, slightly

-a 4-6/10 depending on hard I’m trying

-I’m also a university student.

Go to church then nigga, do church things. Find a woman there.

Just tell her she has a booger on her face in her pic.

>thats worked for me a few times

Answer (love/fuck...) me, or you mother will die in her sleep tonight... . maybe an excellent icebreaker?

>she has to be uni educated too

Heard you were on Tender looking for some D, I just happen to have an excess of it and would love to share with you.

Get her number and then get super drunk and tell her you want to rape and kill her like 50 times in a few minutes. The cops will come actually take you to meet her in court. Worked for me once. Best first date ever.

>Christian woman
>uni education
Pick one