Hey Sup Forums, I need some help

Hey Sup Forums, I need some help.
My mom just found some stuff I was planning to sell at my school. These items are:
3 condoms
2 lighters
1 cigarette
and 3 bottles of beer

Something like this happened before and she told everybody else in my family, and I got a 2 day school suspension. After that, she kept going into my room when I'm not home and searching around when I'm sleeping.

Now if she tells anyone about this, I'm dead. Last time, it wasn't very public at school, but now she can ruin my life with this one.

what do Sup Forums?

>nb4 bait
>nb4 summerfag

gtfo you little underage b&

Why would you continue after the first time? You're just asking for it.

nice b8 m8

She doesn't give me an allowance, and she forces me to do tasks that I can't earn any money from.
I needed to make a bit of money so I could buy what I wanted

>an allowance
>in 2017

I’m 32 and have never had one, and it had nothing to do with how rich my family was. if you are such a piece of garbage that you demand an allowance you deserve to be shot in the street

Stop being a bitch. Do u have a strong male role model?

lmao, i miss being a little kid.

>thinking 3 condoms, 2 lighters, 1 cigarette and 3 bottles of beer can ruin your life
kek

When I was young, my greatest fear was if we would have fish for dinner. Grow up.

My mom and dad divorced when I was 1 because my mom wouldnt pay bills and had an alcohol and gambling addiction (which she has been able to fix slightly, but she still has about a liter of wine every 3 days) and laundered money from my father, who died this year.

She told everyone she could, and now everyone ignores me like I'm a pervert. Shes also very religious, and anti drug (ironic, I know), and now treats gambling like the spawn of Satan She ruined what I had going in my life and I only just got back to what it was like before.

If you have any way to buy presents for a family of 15 I rarely ever see, and also having enough money so if she asks for gas money, she won't ball out at you about how greedy and selfish you are for not being her personal piggy bank

not the right place to tell people ur feelings kid

im gonna be one of the nice guys and say go ask somewhere else because nobody here gives a fuck lol

Who fucking cares ur proably 14 and a fucking weirdo.

Time to enlist.

Give up, an hero

Godspeed

Kek. When i was 14 i got caught with 1lb of pot 1/2oz of coke a sheet of acid and 4k$. Spent 2 years in juvy and 2 years in military school. You got it easy kid

What you got caught with sounds like breakfast and a good time

>3 condoms
>2 lighters
>1 cigarette
>and 3 bottles of beer
>ruin my life
wat.jpg

Making this post did at least help me vent a little bit

nailed it.

I'm 14. I can't enlist yet, though I have thought about it

I thought about it, but I have too much stuff that I don't want going to her when I die. I have a person in mind that would follow my will and distribute my stuff, but I have too much stuff I inherited from my dad that I want to give to anyone but my mom.

I'm lucky she hasn't found anything else other than what she did. Everybody in my immediate family now works for the government, so I'm pretty much screwed on this one.

I got as much as I could and sold it. I just had a little bit leftover that nobody would buy.

I'm in a pure christian family, and the only thing she wouldn't do is kill me.

>im 14
Now thats a scary thought - there are people here who are posting that are younger than the website itself. Where the fuck did all the time go?

>3 condoms
>2 lighters
>1 cigarette
>and 3 bottles of beer

grow some balls
move out your house
sell whatever the fuck you want
????
PROFIT!

post a pic of your moms tits

post pics of your mum

your mom should respect you for hustlin and making your own bank, fucking cunt

That's how time works brother, one day you're chasing down the ice-cream man on a bicycle and the next day you've got to give yourself an insulin shot and pluck out your gray pubes.

>pure christian family
Find a new god and family

>I'm 14
MODS

OP to everybody else in this thread.

I remember first hearing about "the hacker known as Sup Forums" when I was 11. I went on Sup Forums and /r9k/ for a while and thought it was stupid, and left. After 2 years, I came back and stuck to just Sup Forums.

She has a flash drive of some nudes, but that would be too personal, and fucked up. Its not gonna happen

If only she would

I'm 14. I tried getting her charged with some threats and abuse stuff she did a while back, but with no lick. I would leave if I could.

My dad had his hair completely white by 21, so I'm expecting that to happen a little bit down the road.

I expect them to take down this thread in a bit, so your call will be answered soon enough.

Pretty much.

>I'm 14
then suck it up like the spoiled brat you are

I wouldn't call it "spoiled"
She doesn't spend more than $500 for food on me each year, goes out partying at least twice a month, threw out her gamblers anonymous book saying that "she didn't need it", complains when I only do what she tells me to do instead of clearing the backyard of 30 trees she doesn't like, and still doesn't even thank me. If that is what you call being a "spoiled brat", than that's exactly what I am.