So I thinking about suicide. Do any anons with experience have tips or tricks on how to do it best...

So I thinking about suicide. Do any anons with experience have tips or tricks on how to do it best? I want to impress my friends you know, go out with a bang.

Just don't do it

live stream it on fb and be sure to post the link here. you will be famous in no time. are you doing it like right now?

Do a flip

Do it fag

>with experience

nigga what?

Buy or find a way to get makeshift explosives attach it to yourself isis style. Go to local elementary/middle school, jump off roof and detonate mid air expelling blood and guts all over children. Youll kill no one but yourself but youll scar these kids for life.

How the fuck can someone be experienced in suicide

op here
don't tell me what to do faggot lol
I'm a pussy soz user I don't like all that attention but yeah I am doing it soon if I don't fucking puss out
if I could do a flip I would probably be less likely to an hero
ghost anons man, ghosts
that's a fucking epicly edgy way to an hero

no actually useful advice yet... jeese Sup Forums you're no help.

Helium with a large trash bag over head. Make sure to breathe out, THEN inflate bag.

Cut your dick off d(on't forget the rat poison to keep your blood from coagulating).

glue your hands to your head and jump into a noose of piano wire, decapitating yourself. Looks like you ripped off your own head.

Suicide = Sin = Eternal death

op again
uh, possible brain damage, wake up retarded... idk bout that one
fucking edgelord
woah wait this one has promise, rip my fucking head off, brutal I like it.

sweet eternal death, I don't have to fucking live ever again that sounds amazing thanks user you've given me hope

Cheers mate

>thinking about suicide.
>any anons with experience

here I am.
I committed suicide about a dozen times.
that is, I've got experience.

Whatever you do make sure you write a detailed, unnecessarily long and ultimately pointless post on social media explaining why you've decided to end such a promising life with so much potential.

Trust me, I have experience in killing myself

step 1: open your mouth
step 2: breathe in
step:3:breathe out
step 3: profit

Promising you'll be dying alittle more every day

takes 60-70 years give or take

Anons with experience
Are you retarded?

I giggled.

Please dont user, you are worth more then you realize, you can make it through this pain. Please this is your sign, dont give up

op here
I was thinking about this one a bit
I think shoving the explosives up my ass might be more effective. Less chance of hurting kids, more guts flying.

Just so the NSA knows that was a joke.

get a gun, drive out to the coast. float your way into the gulf and shoot your self in the face. you will die from the gun wound, or from drowning. to the world it will seem like drug deal gone bad.

Thermite your own head user. Your chemistry teacher will appreciate it.

how do you guys deal with being bored and having no friends?

In an eternal fire.

you said eternal death, no indian giving

op here
that wasn't me
I won't talk about my problems
I'm kinda private lol

I'm actually really interested in stories of people's failed attempts, or the completed attempts of people they know.

>Greentext preferred, but not required.

> what is wrong with us? In IsIslamic parts of the world they kill them self + some others. What's about the "Superhero Plan"? - KYS but take care of your organs - share them and save lives! Deal is: your brain will be deep frozen. Defrost if it's possible to plant it into a robot or something. Greetings to the future from me

if they have experience, you should not listen to them.

get a job