This has to stop i am sick and tired of seeing this shit anyone who supports this and is okay with it are fucking...

this has to stop i am sick and tired of seeing this shit anyone who supports this and is okay with it are fucking faggot cucks youre part of the problem

mkay

Why whine about the smallest interracial pairing next to black woman asian man?

alt-righty is seething lol

Ya let's just continue letting whites breed with other whites to make more autistic wiggers who bitch about their ivory queens being stolen by us chinks.

>Change is scary
Sorry, bro, change is inevitable, the world is becoming a melting pot, and you can't stop it.

You can either cry about it, hold a cardboard sign over a freeway, or kys.

Although I have to admit, it must suck watching your culture die right in front of you. I do pity the right.

You can't stop change homie, can you kys on cam when you do it? Just for lulz. We don't even care if you're in your moms basement with mlp dolls

said no asian ever

When did incels start leaking into Sup Forums? Go back faggot. We don't care about your fears and inability to adapt. Either die off, or move on.

wellp i didnt get the support i thought i was going to get

OP be honest faggot, when was the last time you got laid?

fuck all u race traitors

amen brother, if it ain't white it ain't right

Fully agree, those yellow curtains are just _impossible_

I know right fuck people with big windows and ugly curtains.

Like who the fuck wants to see your uglyass mustard looking shit. They even did the walls in a yellow. What a couple of sacks of shit. Their kid is probably going to grow up retarded.

white/asian mix girls are pretty hot. im okay with this

Asian and white is ok.
Black and nonblack is bad.
Over.
P.S. Abbo and anything is worse.

Just sticking to the facts when I say this but mixing of different races is in our best interest as a species. Think about it like this, pure bred dogs are just a product of human manipulation and thus they are just inbred mutated dogs

I agree! Babies are disgusting. We're already overpopulated.

White/Asian babies are so adorable tho

Hottest chick I've been with was a white/asian mix.

because you're a virgin that can't get any sex because you're a disabled white autistic inbred

Can't unsee.

oh fuck yes make more half asian hotties!

Good on that guy, to actually find a woman smaller than him. I wish them all the best.

These bros know what's up.

everyone here complains about race mixing, but half white with any race have the best looking features especially half asian girls. Works with mexicans and blacks too.

I worked at one of the largest airports in the US for years, and I've only seen white women with Asian guys a handful of times. Black dudes with white girls on the other hand, every... single... day

For the amount of Asian girls we whites pull allowing the odd western chick to be with any Asian guy is the least we can do.
t. Asian wife

Agreed, there's no reason for that window to be so fucking huge. They're spending a fortune on winter heating

stop

he's asian i'm sure he's making some boo koo yen, doubt he cares how much heating is gonna cost them

They are seriously a very cute couple