You're over 20 years old, so why aren't you making babies?

Sup Forums constantly mopes and whines about the degradation and extinction of the European people, but what is Sup Forums doing anything to stop it.. or are you content with masturbating to 2d and watching the west burn

Other urls found in this thread:

bea.gov/newsreleases/glance.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=vjKviQf1yDw
vocaroo.com/i/s1QoyGhHCt1e
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fuck off mom.

yes the irony of it all, im a hypocrite in this sense, thanks op

i am now a #CruiseMissle

I have three kids, how many lambs do you have?

i'm a shitskin.

I have an inheritable condition so I am doing my part for the race and not having unfit children.

do you shield them from modern degeneracy

I hope so

then try and build a better future for the vegetable race

genetic engineering or adopt a white babby

I have no met a woman with similar values as I do. I do not want to be held hostage in a broken relationship with the first woman that I can sleep with and get pregnant. I do not want to fall into a broken family where I am left in pieces paying for an ex wife and the children I am now barred from seeing. Finally, I do not want to run the risk of upsetting her one day and finding out rape charges are being filed against me.

I only want a woman that wants me and hold similar values to life and liberty as I do. This is why I am still alone and childless.

Also, when I tell women I am an afghan vet, they tend to go all crazy on me thinking i am some war nut job.

Our generation is royally fucked.

I'm a little offended that you didn't catch the sheep fucking joke I made. You know, a lot of Americans wouldn't know that stereotype, I would think you'd appreciate it more

I only fuck and date Hispanic women. I don't want to impregnate one. No mixed babies.

Hispanics are basically white. Any kids you have will pass easily.

I'm sterile due to a narrow urethra

>Sup Forums is a single person
Nice meme

Let your wife cuck you with some big kiwi cock.

>well meme'd.jpg

Idk, I've been on the fence about it before. Hispanic women are a bit harder to redpill than white girls. Half the time they have an illegal uncle and I just can't deal and say fuck your leech family members. It's happened more than once.

I just can't listen when someone defends illegal immigrants. Yeah their home is fucked up, so let them come over and not pay the taxes I pay and talk that Viva La Mexico shit?? If it's so great, to back there. As you can tell, I love Hispanic women, but fuck the bean men.

i already have two

oh, sorry for not noticing
but that's what we typically call our children

I'm 20, currently searching for a woman who will give me +5 kids by time we're 30. Haven't found any yet. The search continues.

IKTFB

I'm almost to the point where I have to join a fundamentalist Christian group to find a wife who hasn't been completely ruined by feminism. It literally trains women to hate men and make themselves completely undesirable to marry.

I'll get on it

that's easy mode in Russia

isn't every women married at 20

Being sterile is my biggest fear in life. I am so sorry for you.

I got you senpai

25 for women, 27 for men on average

Because I lost all will to engage with females in any capacity.

I'm doing my part desu senpai. My wife gave me a strong, white male heir.

The boy is now two years old and is being
raised to be honorable and proud.

Power. Purity. Pride.

I'm sterile due to cancer, although I do have some sperm in the bank, the fact that I can't just shit out kids has made me overly cautious, I can't fuck up when picking the women and then start a new family, I need to be right the first time.

population growth is connected to economic growth. 0.5% gdp growth last quarter for america and it hasnt managed even 3% average for any year for many years. fed set interest 0.25% - 0.5% and they had promised for a long time that we would have reached 5.0% by now

every one bitches about welfare whores and you expect people to breed under such conditions... make up your mind faggot. you want mroe people who cant pay their own bills and leach or you want people to be responsible and stop breeding past their means

bea.gov/newsreleases/glance.htm

My womb is drying up, I'm almost 25! Stop reminding me.

I'm working on bettering myself in faith, work and fitness. When I have sufficient wealth to be capable of moving out of California, I'll be in a much better position to have a wife and children.

Because I live in a country where I can safely be childless without having to worry about being replaced by a sandnigger upon death.

>are you content with masturbating to 2d and watching the west burn
yep fucking it burn it all

I have a below average sized penis.

All the good men are already taken. Traditional women who aren't feminazi harpies realize that men don't start out successful. A supporting wife helps them to maximize their potential.

You had better get some cats.

I would fuck her pregnant brains out OP.

Too bad all the women where I live are SJW scum or party girls who would turn into Casey Anthony if they were ever to find themselves with child.

Poland is sane, Germany and the UK are cucked

I'd put a baby in you, as long as you're half decent looking for me to get a woody.

Considered international travel for the sole purpose of knocking up some girl. Personally don't want kids, but I do want my lineage to continue. I'll just fake my identity and give her false info or some shit.

Already have adopted grandparents and family all over Europe, so it's not a big deal.

>adopted grandparents
you what

You don't deserve a good woman anyway. What could you possibly offer her?

I am a traditional woman, I hate feminism.
But ugh you're so right. Fuck my life. All I ever wanted was to make lots of white babies and take care of my husband. Goodbye dreams

>says the Americuck

I'm not paying for them and a wife.

The bloodline goes on, my brother has kids.

>to join a fundamentalist Christian group to find a wife
HHHHHHHHHAHHHAHA

Warrior genes. As I said, I've seen the worst the world has to offer and I hold good American values and want a traditional family. None of these things women want these days. They just want a deep pocket to spend their life in.

my first will be born this year.
>married
>own property
>making passive income
>wife makes 6 figures

feels god man.

>passive income

please explain how you accomplished this

>woman makes more than the man
Uh oh

rental properties in southern california.

I'm not white though

i love to see a pregnant white woman

Have you met American girls OP?

>they literally call them lambs

>flag
disregarded

>narrow urethra
>sterile
You what m8?

Because I'm a pretty hardcore snob as well as a racist (they go hand in hand for me) and before I start looking at a wife I'd rather make sure I have all my financial ducks in order and a good career, and then marry some younger filly to push out my kids. I'd rather take that gamble and die childless than shit out a bunch of poor moes that honestly have a pretty high chance (their/my descendants at least) of losing the demographics battle and disappearing anyway. I'd rather the line die with dignity and the family tree be cut down and used to build my coffin than see us scramble in poverty for a few generations til Daquan or Achmed or Hung Lo comes and pisses in the gene pool.

youtube.com/watch?v=vjKviQf1yDw

tfw female with impreg/pregnancy fetish

tfw always felt guilty about it , like I was perverted for having it.

tfw found pol and I realized wanting to be impregnated is perfectly natural and I don't have to feel guilty

tfw pol brought me from being a baby-hating pro-choice future cat lady to actually wanting to breed and have a family to preserve muh white race

tfw turning 26 at the end of the month, Only been with low-energy cucks up until this point.

tfw now all I want is a redpilled man to wife and breed me, but it may be too late.

JUST

This.

Because women hate me lol

It's 2016. Women have full reproductive rights in the west, therefore they decide when to have children and how many to have. The decline in western birthrates is entirely a collective decision of the female population, men have absolutely nothing to do with it.

You can't just go out, tie some Sally down, and knock her up, like it was year 1920, are you retard, lad?

Because I can't afford to support a child at 23 years old? I'm not a nigger, I ain't gonna have a kid and just leave it.

>trying to be skinny and fashionable when pregnant
White women are really guilty of this.

As long as my wife does Kegels and deep squats before getting pregnant, I don't care if she looks "undesirable". Pregnancy is supposed to make women look weird.

>Bringing children into the world instead of letting civilization die when the Jews kill off all white people and use the other races as slaves in 100 years

>implying women aren't too busy with their career/university to have children
>implying they don't plan on doing a half assed job of raising them because their boss needs them to shuffle papers
>implying we're going to tie ourselves to the system just when things are heating up

wth is this lameass hentai

I like girls where I can't tell if they're potbellied or just starting to show.

not enough money to support a family

also only 5'11'' 138lbs with 6.5'' penis, the only things I have going for me are blue eyes and muscles. I get turned down even by 4/10 girls, so telling me to lower my standards is ridiculous

honestly, if women don't want me, then it's probably for a good reason, I just simply don't deserve to have a family, I'm not good enough.

sorry my fellow whites, there is no place in the dating world for me, so it's up to you to save us.

You're letting hormones dying the thinking for you.

When (not if) a man finds about your true intentions to settle down with him, he will more than later bolt.

Stop it before you get crazy.

* dying the thinking

Doing the thinking

Jesus fucking christ I'm lame

Well, maybe find some girl from a racially questionable part of Europe (Sicily, the Balkans, Circassians, etc.) to knock up and Nordicize? Then you get to have a family/sex without mixing weak genes (not that I know you, but you seem to think you have them) into the higher bred whites, and also get to make some swarthy but acceptable European's bloodline a bit better and maybe start a chain of upward racial mobility? Also maybe you're not genetically inferior, just shy, and girls want an ooga booga jungle alpha type.

I won't have an out of wedlock child. Simple as that. Once I find a woman I can marry, I will put many babies in her. But until then I will not contribute to welfare rolls and paying child support and allowing a kid to be raised by a single mother.

too busy planning world domination.
i'll probably just clone myself.

Bringing another person into this shithole with the prospect that we MIGHT be able to fix it is basically masochistic

poor genes
family history of medical issues involving mucular and cancer and diebeties as well as heart issues

would want a son other than a girl but again every family member is pumping girls out

if i did hae a boy docs would prpberly cut his forskin off without even asking and sell it to jews.

children will become spoilt shits wanting the latest ipad and iphones being brainwashed sjws and trying to teach them other wise will lead me to be labed abusive father by other sjws

i do not want to be repsonsible for care and providing money as a slave when a bitch whife would proberly shag some nigger behind my back then want 99% of all my stuff in a divorce

lastly im gay and vaginas scare me

6.5" is above average you idiot.

Because the girl I love is a fat dyke. :(

Maybe in Australia.

Tfw i might be sterile

Shieeeet

Globally actually.

>tfw no waifu and babies

You tell me. Link related.
vocaroo.com/i/s1QoyGhHCt1e
Women are crazy dude

I need a Catholic gf

>Not going with Cuban qts
You just chose the wrong branch of hispanics.

lol nah, not worth the effort

after being cheated on 12 times, the only quality in a woman I want at this point is loyalty, which is asking for a lot these days.

For me though, I am dead inside, been going alone for way too long and I feel as if I can never recover. I couldn't get back into dating even if I tried, it's been so long since I have tried. I'm just waiting for my parents to die and then I will an hero.

I am in the same situation except I refuse to remain dead inside any more.

If I did, I'd be giving power to the toxic females who made me so jaded and cynical. I will improve and refuse to have them haunt my mind and psyche.

Do you base your self worth over the people who rejected your job application? No. And it'd be dumb to do so.

She's sterile.

qt

It'd be financially irresponsible to do so for atleast another 5 years or so (she'll be 27, I'll be 30)

i would if i wasnt a homo and if women weren't complete trash
actually it's more the fact that women are trash. i might have had an incentive to live a lie if it meant I could have kids, but not in this cucked environment

Waiting for Trump to MAGA before bringing more people into this piece of shit world

I fapped to that yesterday

fuck dude im so sorry
>tfw im also sterile because my balls got crushed when i was a kid

Basically the same boat.

I'm out of school, out of debt, working a well-paying 9-5 job. There's literally nothing I'd rather be doing in life right now that marrying a nice, sweet, loyal young woman and starting on those 5-6 kids I've always wanted.

But it's slim pickings. I've been looking to find a woman to settle down with for almost four years now and it's hell trying to just find someone in my age group who shares even fucking compatible with my values, let alone someone who shares them.

birst bost best bost every time

Honestly this is a pretty heroic thing to do.