Why can't white people fight?

Why can't white people fight?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bHhOak78G8I
youtube.com/watch?v=SIEVv8eyhnc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Context? Is that guy just being a psychopath or is there a reason?

how are u gonna say that when the nigger is sucker punching a grandma

Why can't black people fight without 10 hood niggers jumping in laying cheapshot after cheapshot? Never see one on one, nor honesty.

Maybe it's because whites invented a society based on morals and laws, and violence comes from savage subhuman monkeys who lack intelligence to resolve issues (or create them to begin with). All they do is fight and steal.

>psychopath

I think the word you're looking for is nigger.

Why can't niggers pass 4th grade?

I'm personally not racist. Althought mainstream black culture is retarded. I know some good black people who are educated. They were sheltered from the backwards current black culture. But yea that guys a nigger, just not all of them are.

probably a college course tbh

>let a repressed race knock out one of you honkeys

okay professor smith

this ^^

>that is actually just a man being silly with his grandson

Try again.

>"why cant white people fight"
>proceeds to post webm of some pussy throwing a sucker punch

If the only way you can knock someone out if when they are caught off guard or when you have 2+ of your homies helping you, then you don't know how to fight either, faggot.

>im presonally not racist

I'm gonna guess you haven't been around many black people then

For every 1 decent black guy there is about 25 niggers.

You forgot already? Top kek.

>I can't fight so I'll backpedal

Did you not read what i said? That's literally what i said

>friend knocks up black chick
>decides to move in with her
>hanging out one day
>they are watching some fruit cake canadian on jewtube
>shows actual intercourse in video
>her 5 year old son walks in and sees it clearly
>they tell him to look away while the tv is blasting sounds and f-bombs

Not often I want to abandon ship without report

ha ha haha ha

Blacks beating blacks, always great entertainment

>Responds to picture of UFC heavyweight champion by posting picture of two men in a completely different weight class in a different sport.

Wat

czeched the quads
>why can't niggers graduate high school?

Because our ancestors did it for us.

>Why can't niggers do X
Posted it again XD

sucker punching someone is not a fight. niggers sucker punch and can only 'fight' when there are multiple niggers around

>I can't fight so I'll sucker punch someone with my nigger monkey friends at my back

Why is every video I see of a black dude being violent always of them throwing sucker punches? Literally all of them are sucker punches. Yet, every video that I've seen of a white man fucking someone up, it's always while both fighters have their hands up. And yet, the white man STILL wins.

Knocking someone out when they're caught off guard is one of the most cowardly things any man can do. You have to be a delusional faggot to think that you're a man after doing some pussy shit like that.

This is the same reason why I dont let anyone get near me when I'm in a heated argument. If some faggot even gets close to me, I'm dropping them before I give them the chance to throw a cheap shot like a bitch.

I don't even understand what this is in response to. Are you having a stroke and just posting random images?

>I can't fight so I have other people fight for me

Seriously... what the fuck is this? Reminds me of riding home on my middle school bus

Nobody wants Ethiopia?

Subhuman ape

Any black man who wonders why people cross the street rather than walk past them should be forced to watch this type of content repeatedly like in A Clockwork Orange.

That was a win for america man.

>getting this baited

HAHAAHAHAHAA

Yet when there's war white man wins

Imagine being so butthurt about a fighting thread you have to post this shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=bHhOak78G8I

cunts forgot about the old guy on the bus

bring amberlamps

We made in our time on earth guns, niggers have to fight like the animals they are. White people are more like hunters

Because they are not ass backwards nigger savages.

I see a felon, a felon, a registered sex offender, the next two (that the twitter guy didn't notice cause he thinks black people have 3 ears) are fucking stupid, a liberal arts major from CTU, my weed guy, and finally a cubicle worker with a semi legitimate degree but zero options cause he's black.

Niggers gonna nig

Wasted quads.

And that's how you create racists. If only these fucks had some self awareness at all.

>I can't fight so I'll dodge a direct argument with a completely different fucking subject

>literally one or two responses and I'm just mildly confused.
>Being this desperate to matter to another person

Show me the certifications

If you're agreeing with what i said, then that makes you generally a racist.

Nuggers gonna nug

The one time I fought a black guy 1 on 1 I absolutely wrecked him. 3 unanswered shots after he squared up on me and he was laying on the ground in a fetal position semi-conscious. His friend was planning on jumping in (typical) but bitched up after I immediately knocked the dude down when he squared up.

The ones that make those big scenes and spectacle are the cowards. The ones who are quiet and mind their own business are the ones who will actually put up a real fight and not play the numbers game.

And for every 1 decent white person there are 25 redneck honkys. For every 1 decent islamic person there are 25 radical extremist. If you eliminate the bullshit people from you're life, you find the decent people and have good times.

quads with a good comment. well played sir.

They look just like monkies fighting

youtube.com/watch?v=SIEVv8eyhnc

i like watching these webms with actual monkey sound effects in the background it adds to it

BUH DAS RAYCIS

Check my dubs

>tfw bunch of nigresses have this fetish and secretly think about being some superior white man's property and lil fuck slave

Fact!! This what happens when blacks look after blacks.

damn whiteman getting all the IQs why no niggers getting dem IQs

Ethiopia was briefly conquered by Italians.

you know he was nervous as fuck walking between them

Conor would kill Floyd in a real fight.

guys there's just a miscommunication here.

See when a nigger says "fight" he means what we know as, jumping somebody, a 7 v 1 fight, using weapons like a scared little girl and other grimey ape like tactics.

I got you op, I had to explain to these uncultured people.
The fools are too used to not sucker punching and "fighting like a man".
got you man ;D

I'm sorry, did you want me to agree about niggers sucker punching? What fucking argument were you trying to persuade?

How? Everyone knows current black culture is violent and destructive. I've met quite a few black people trying hard to fix and create a better environment for themselves and their children. Trying to make things mainstream that are less violent and retarded. A racist would just hate all blacks indiscriminately.

that guy in the middle pointing like an excited kid.
What a day to be alive

Italians wanted it, but got their asses handed to 'em,

I'm white and could beat up anyone ITT. that's a promise.

Exactly. A boxing match requires a limited scope of fighting skills honed to a sharp point. And a lot of the actual fight is removed by regulations and rules.

A real fight will usually go to the more well rounded person. Like coutore vs Toney. I give toney credit for stepping out of the limited scope of boxing and trying a much more varied fight, but he got completely destroyed in a contest that resembles a real fight much more than boxing does

Why cant niggers stop shooting eachother?

Dirty tricks and cheap shots are how you fight when your life is at stake. I can tell you've never been in a situation like that.