I like this one

>bananas allowed

GOOD EVENING, FOLKS!

youtu.be/zQHImUEi7Ig

Lost hard

youtube.com/watch?v=EBfyZn6DJqs

all of these i've either seen a million times or are facebook-tier

youtube.com/watch?v=gBY4Z4N95lw&t=2s

have you been to Paris? Can you confirm it is super arab there? I'm too afraid to set foot in that city

>screencap
have you ever heard of SAVING THE FUCKING IMAGE AND UPLOADING IT

u mad

#triggered

thats cuz theyre from rebbit

u mad homey

here, since you like them, have another :^)

king o YLYL is here, AMA

This is the best

royal with cheese, and amsterdam has good hash i suppose.

youtube.com/watch?v=2oz0enRKUpo

I am gay

youtube.com/watch?v=axh--RyfOY4

kys faggot

kek

10/10

is it really necessary to beat the shit out of them after they shot them?

This is something I don't understand. I am a big guy and I prefer big women but I have far more smaller chicks that are interested in me than bigger ones. Only thing I can figure is I don't think I have a shot with the skinny ones and so I am more relaxed and confident.

You should honestly kill yourself for having that saved, I don't care if it's ironic or not.

Indian nigger detected

wot m8?

>niggers
Yes

I'm so fucking sick of this banana shit. I'm so FUCKING sick of it.

Did it never occur to you fucking basement dwelling neetcucks that some people come to these threads to laugh? That JUST FUCKING MAYBE people have a shit day, come home, get on Sup Forums to pointlessly pass the time and see a YLYL thread and think to themselves "Well hell, maybe I can chuckle a little at least."

And you fucking retarded shitcunts post bananas like you're trying to impress your alcoholic father with your hilarious comedy skills. You're all fucking pathetic, do you know that? Are you aware of that simple goddamn fact? You're fucking losers. You're fucking worthless. You're the fucking shitstain beneath my shoe that I scrub off with more shit because that's how fucking disgusting you are.

Instead of doing something worthwhile, you fuck up people's fucked up days even more just so you can giggle for two seconds about how "le edgy" your fucking "lele funi banana maymay xD" is.

You are all fucking pond scum. You're the fucking cancer that plagues the entirety of existence. I hate each and every motherfucking one of you more than I have ever hated anything. If I took all the hatred I've ever had for EVERYTHING and combined it together it would not equal a fucking cunting SIXTEENTH of the hatred I feel for you pathetic, worthless, undeserving-of-life wetnursing diaper flaunting disgusting fucking faggots.

Kill yourselves. Every goddamn one of you. You fucking make me wish the universe had never been created at all because it's a shitty, miserable place with you around.

look closer

They're home robbing fuckscum, so yes. Anyone who home invades needs acid poured into their eyes and to be paraded broken before laughing children. Ever notice how the only people who generally stoop to home invading are shitskins? Not a coincidence

so there's a dumb sheep in the image? at least it's not a banana

Top kek

Why'd they draw Bobby Hill on the box?

Such a waste of fine pussy.

not even close, ya teeny bopper. go ask your mom if suppers ready, you little bitch.

in classrooms everyone is a sheep, got it?

Fgt

>Ever notice how the only people who generally stoop to home invading are shitskins? Not a coincidence
Must be a coincidence, since I can go on google in find people of all races that burglarize.
But I'm sure you knew that.
Also, those were Ukrainians in the video.

this was a military exercise...no bullets, etc
>i would hope you coulda figured that out

oh gotcha lol

Awwww, i hurt your feelings. Your sensitivity shows you have no father figure present in your life. Kek. Curry nigger...

I figured they weren't bullets, but they must of been pellets, which still hurt like hell.

Yes but also probably non lethal rounds.

Hahahahahahahaha fuck lost

Lost

good luck fucking a muslim looking like sid vicous

That's just modern liberal women. They care more about their dogs than their cis white sons

>Slavs

It isn't police brutality if you kill them and then beat them. Especially in Russia.

Fgts

i jizz curry on your mom's face, nigger

>When it's not real bullets but they still die.