I need a question answered

I need a question answered.

A friend of mine stole someone's business debit card and bought a bunch of shit online and it went through but he had it delivered to his house. Is there anyway they can trace it back to him? I told them they could but he is adamant in his belief that he'll be fine. Anyone know anything about stolen debit cards?

Bumping

all the owner needs to do is contact the seller and proved invoice number and you're friend will get fucked when they get the shipping info

You're going down, kiddo

Your "friend" is the stupidest person ive ever heard about, even on b

Seriously? Is there anything he can do? He just bought the shit a little while ago, is there anyway he can save himself? I don't want my friend to go to jail for years on end

Tell him to prepare his anus, because every sale is another felony charge.

Your friend dun goofed. They'll backtrace him for sure.

why would this even be a question, he's going to get knock from the police soon. what a faggot moron.

Who say's the company will even go that far? Is there a chance they might just cancel the card and forget about it?

He's going to be some dudes bitch in prison

Yeah...assuming this isn't bait, this is something that someone who is severely mentally retarded would do. I'm at a loss for words really. Why just whyyyy would he order them to his house??? It's not hard to put the pieces together. Jesus fuck.

If this is real ops friend is a 15 year old wannabe thug. That is the only type of person dumb enough to do this.

What's the best way to go about purchasing shit without him getting caught, then? Just have it delivered to his house, or what?

no, it's not complicated. they'll just hand the info over to the bank and the bank will file the complaint the with police. it's a straight forward case with no investigation needed.

>my friend
sure kid

Could he have it sent to a PO Box? Or could they still trace it back to him through that?

nice copypasta

Is this really a question? Of course they can fucking trace it. How retarded can that dumbfuck possibly be? Literally any other use of the card would have held some degree of safety but online is absolutely asinine.

Better hope he didn’t spend more than 1000 bucks. Or whatever amount of money that would result in felony charges in your state. Some states it’s as little as 200 bucks. I could be wrong but I think cops can add some charges based on the online usage.

I think this is the real point of this thread. How to buy things with debit card without getting caught.

My understanding is that if you buy bitcoin with the card and pass it through a tumbler you can safely withdraw the money.

Not sure though

If it’s a company card, they almost certainly have protocol regarding theft. They will follow policy and you can bet your ass the policy doesn’t involve “just forget about it lolololllollol”

I had this happen to me, I saw the expenses on my credit card, dumbass ordered off amazon and some other sites. I got in contact with them, since it was my card the company gave me the order information (I said I lost it etc etc. proved it was my credit card) and this guy lived in the city beside me.

So me and some buddies scoped his place out for a bit, then broke in when he was home and robbed the fuck out of him. Turns out he dealt some weed too so we got some weed and a few grand cash out of it, plus a bunch of nice shit, TVs, watches etc. Fucker couldn't do a damn thing about it and never knew it was because of the card.

You will have to commit suicide first. Then you can buy lots of cool shit like a fedora and a ps4.

Yep hope he enjoys his time at the manrape institute

I think the point of the thread is op is a stupid ass. period.