ITT: Post your country's greatest leader

ITT: Post your country's greatest leader

When I saw this in the catalog I thought it was Andrea Leadsom

hes hated by everyone on the left and the right, truly the greatest troll in existence

Joe Clark. He's also a good one

Fuck you, monkey

chora mais, coxinha

I'm surprised the more racist Aussies aren't posting this cunt

>I do not think either that the doctrine of the equality of man was really ever intended to include racial equality. There is no racial equality. There is basic inequality. These races are, in comparison with white races—I think no one wants convincing of this fact—unequal and inferior. The doctrine of the equality of man was never intended to apply to the equality of the Englishman and the Chinaman. There is deep-set difference, and we see no prospect and no promise of its ever being effaced. Nothing in this world can put these two races upon an equality. Nothing we can do by cultivation, by refinement, or by anything else will make some races equal to others.

>"I am proud of my white skin, just as a Chinese is proud of his yellow skin, a Japanese of his brown skin, and the Indians of their various hues from black to coffee-coloured. Anybody who is not proud of his race is not a man at all. And any man who tries to stigmatize the Australian community as racist because they want to preserve this country for the white race is doing our nation great harm... I reject, in conscience, the idea that Australia should or ever can become a multi-racial society and survive."

What went wrong in the Anglosphere...

It's too real god damn it they managed to fuck both Canada and Australia in a few mere decades.

>Let it be our endeavour, let it be our task, to keep alight the torch of imperial patriotism, to hold fast the affection and the confidence of our kinsmen across the seas; so that in every vicissitude of fortune the British Empire may present an unbroken front to all her foes, and may carry on even to distant ages the glorious traditions of the British flag.

>The day of small nations has passed away; the day of Empires has come.

We betrayed him, like the notorious backstabbers that we are.

>go to school in Canada
>learn about how ebul rayciss white Canadians were to chinks
>wouldn't let loads of them into BC because they thought they'd swamp the province and change it
>fast forward to now
>Chinks doing exactly that
Really makes you think...

Matio Rensi