ITT: Comfy late summer music

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Opw8I6UTpGo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm actually surprised how much I enjoyed this.

It's single isn't as good as Archie, but over all the whole album is a lot better then the first one.

Archie is an awkward cheesy song

it's not cheesy, it's camp

Had the opportunity to see these guys at a festival a few weeks ago, but lazy friends wouldn't get ready quickly enough. Didn't sound to great from what I could hear

>have chance to see them near me soon for like $15
>wait too long and forget about buying tickets
>get sold out and people are reselling them now for $50+

the fuck

one of the most underrated albums ever....

youtube.com/watch?v=Opw8I6UTpGo

Vvery boring music

lol there are dozens of indie twee local bounds from your hometown playing for free in basements in your city everyday idiot

Adult Diversion > Archie my dude
And Plimsoll Punks is better than anything on the s/t imo. That jangle riff verse into pure tweegaze chorus is like opium to me.

finally fantano released his review i was wondering if i liked this album or not

>when the lollipopopopopopopopopopopopopop kicks in

if you can't tell the difference between a shitty local indie band and alvvays i feel bad for you

end of summer / autumn album

for late summer nights

the perfect time and place for listening to this album is near the end of summer whilst you're on holiday in the canary islands or somewhere like that, on the edge of the capital city of that island by the harbour on a bench looking out directly onto the ocean at about 11 or 12pm with couples and groups walking by, whilst you watch the black ocean and let the music remind you of home and dreams

this, but unironically

In Undertow is a contender for the greatest dream pop song of the 2010s

comfy is just a code word for boring desu

s/t

archie is soo good but in undertow might be even better