Ask a submissive gay bottom who wears girls hot pants anything

Ask a submissive gay bottom who wears girls hot pants anything

No, fuck off arsehole. And stop posting this stupid thread.

Why haven't you killed yourself yet?

Just show some more skin. Or some fucking. Your threads are always a tease

Were you sexually abused as a kid or teenager?

If it was a younger kid at school does that count?

Have you ever had sex with a girl?

If you think it counts, yes. Was it consensual?

No

Not at all

Care to explain how it happened? In a technical level, not erotic.

Somehow he chose me and kept ridiculing me, and then once he told me he would beat me up or I take his cock in my mouth, and the latter happened

Do you dislike females even outside of sex?

No I don't

Why not?

Why should I dislike them?

Do you think you were gay before that? Do you think it could have anything to do with your current sexual inclinations?

you goy Kevin Spacey'd

I don't know but 2-3 years later when we the primary school was over I often fantasized about him doing more with me than just putting the tip of his cock in my mouth

Because most are annoying, untrustworthy, and a waste of time. You disagree?

I never get to see this side of them

Did you have sexual thoughts about men before that?
Did you ever have a crush or any other form of attraction to a girl before or after that?

I didn't have sexual thoughts about anyone at that age (13-14). I did "declare" love torwards two girls at a much younger age

How don't you? Do you only like men for sex or for other reason as well?

I'll re-phrase. Since I have much less female friends than most guys, I don't have a problem with them being annoying

Given what you've said and the many studies that point to the same, would you not consider your homosexuality as the result of trauma and therefore a negative mental condition? If so, would you consider trying to get therapy to treat your condition like one would with any other?

No. My "love" torwards those girls had nothing to do with fondness or anything, I didn't even know them, it was just fashionable to be in (a one-sided) love with them
I think someone just realised my submissive nature well before me

That makes sense.But do you like guys more than females even non-sexually?

I also have much less male friends than others

Why do meteors always fall into craters?

I just don't understand it. If I was gay, I would choose to only have male friends.

where else would they fall?

I have some friends and some fuck buddies. The intersection of the two groups is empty. That is the result of the sexual practices I like

So, you're saying you like guys who mistreat you?

As much as possible

I'm drunk, wanna fuck? I cum a fuckin lot

>Ask a submissive gay bottom who wears girls hot pants anything

Why don't you take your faggot ass to /lgbt/ or /soc/ instead of Sup Forums? Why faggotspam Sup Forums, Moshe? Is it a campaign to fuck Sup Forums and Sup Forums over with endless fagspam?

You fucking virgin. Go be angry and virginal somewhere else.

Why don't you take your closeted ass back to Sup Forums?

Listen m8 I didnt say anythin about a thick mushroom, i just know it blows right the fuck through my socks. fuckin have it friendo

so what about it am i layin stripes or what?

Where is the nearest gay club?

I hate to beak it to you, but not all people who feel this way are virgins. Don't be so naive.