FA-18E pilot here, AMA

FA-18E pilot here, AMA.

Was this you?

Fuck I wish, god thats so funny

Do you have a friend who is a cop in asheville if so what's his first name.

I don't, sorry man. I know a volunteer firefighter who commutes down there occasionally

Whats the E mean?

Yea, Diego

The E and F variants are the super hornet, the E is the single seat variant. The F has two seats

Were you ever inverted in a 4G negative dive with a MiG-28?

Carrier based or AF fag?

No that would be hellaciously uncomfortable

yes. giving him the bird

Carrier, only the navy has hornets

is pineapple an acceptable topping for pizza?

Oh definitely. Wife's favorite is ham pineapple

Do you guys carry cash in a survival kit? Or rolexes to sell if you eject?

Where is the TEMP CABIN selector switch located?

divorce wife. she is evil.

Any difference in blue angels vs thunderbirds pilot talent?

Have you ever conducted an airstrike?

you need to trade in your wife

Right consul right near the bleed air knob, kind of by the right knee

Several

Eh, I'm biased but I definitely think the blues put on a more consistent show

What carriers have you landed on?

Ok, this one I'm really interested in.... the majority of guys you work with.... Trump or Hillary??

We've got stuff in the seat pan and on our vest. I never wear nice watches in the cockpit ha

Stuff? Hershey bars? Nylons? What?

Is there a favorite fighter military fighter jet pilots like for just plain fun? F-16? 15? 18? 22?

Ehhh I can't remember em all. I think I've done 4 or 5 different ones

Dude honestly I'm not that political. A lot of people did not like Hillary based on the classifieds we leaked. No one likes Trump

Cool. I was on CVN-71 '90-'95. Nuke plant. Be safe.

The 16 is a pretty common fav. I would LOVE to fly a 22

That's really interesting! I thought with Trump being super enthusiastic about the military etc you guys would be right behind that!!

What's it like being special and important?

And probably not permitted by the fly by wire in any configuration except clean. What does your manual say about pushover maneuvers?

>16
Was John Boyd that singular of an airman? Is everything that came after him utter junk?

It's neat. I was always a beta so weird to be on top

I mean I guess, but he also seems like he's retarded

What do you think to the F35?

The UK bought a load but so far none are operational and from what I've heard they aren't really all that good, hence the F22

>One miniature combination Russian phrase book and Bible
awesome

Why don't you fly A models like a true Alpha?

F22 definitely better. F35 is an incredible platform, but it's a jack of all. The sensor fusion is fucking nuts though

Wrong... there's plenty of air forces that fly the Hornet... just not the USAF.

What's it like being so special and important and fascinating?

Red page for APU FIRE

That's interesting to hear!

it's possibly down to it being a multi role aircraft as opposed to the way the RAF use fixed role jets currently that is causing nerves.

From across the pond I'd like to thank you boys for your service as well! We've got a number of USAF bases here and I've had the pleasure of visiting 2 of them and you guys are seriously dedicated. So thanks again.

Do "they" specifically tell you not to talk about the UFO's you see when flying??

OP is a larping faggot because he answers things that can easily be found on a Googled cockpit diagram but knows fuck all about operating procedures.
KYS