Recommend me shows based off my preferences, preferably new ones I haven’t heard of:

Recommend me shows based off my preferences, preferably new ones I haven’t heard of:

A: Breaking Bad, Dexter S1-S4, The Shield, The Sopranos, Spartacus, The Office

B: Homeland, Lost, 24, True Detective, House of Cards, Game of Thrones, Always Sunny, Bob's Burgers, Rick and Morty (high IQ req.), Deathnote, Code Geass, Attack on Titan

C: Vikings, House, Arrested Development, Rome, Better Call Saul, Stranger Things, Narcos, Westworld, Archer, Impractical Jokers, South Park, Parks and Rec, 30 Rock, One Punch Man,

D: The Wire, Hannibal, Supernatural, Walking Dead, Modern Family, Justified, Grey's Anatomy, Family Guy, Entourage, Carnivale, Madmen, Scrubs,

Tried a few ep’s and got bored: Shameless, Hunter x Hunter, Fullmetal Alchemist, Mr Robot, Firefly, Cowboy Bepop, Stein's Gate, Monster, Ash vs Evil Dead, Parasyte

Based off past recommendations, my next watched shows are: Bloodline, Durarara

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3lkWhjBqSVA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Mr. Robot Westworld. south park breaking bad, game of thrones

Oz.

Mr. Robot is really good if your into mindfuckery and hacking. some episodes can be slower than others but most the time leaving you to think what the fuck. the 3rd .season atm is fucking brilliant

Those are already listed as watched

If you have Netflix try Ozarks and Peaky Blinders

HBO- The Duece and The Night Of, Deadwood

Rome is bretty guud

>Spartacus
>Grade A
Never mind. Not helping you.

Boardwalk Empire

Which shameless did you watch? British version is absolute trash but the murican version is awesome.

Nowhere in your OP OP, does it say you watched them?only preference them. but in that case, you have far too much time on your hands. get a fucking job or go to the fucking gym. play a video game.. or something

I've watched them over the past 12 years

Handmaiden's Tale is unironically good.
Go watch that.

Star Trek tng and ds9

American, I tried 3 ep's and I noticed an ongoing trend

You should keep going, it gets better

This

Let me enlighten you, little nigger.

Thank me later.

DEADWOOD

Boardwalk!

Plus you get to see Fiona naked in every episode. Just think, that guy got paid to do that...

x files, ballers, mob psycho 100, cheeers,

Best in thread so far. This is the patrician choice, OP.

So far I'm inclined to start Ozarks, maybe Boardwalk and Shameless

What makes this show special and why isn't it more popular?

It's really good but there's a lot to follow. Crazy things happen. I thought Frank was dead several times in the first 2 seasons lol

Are you the op?

Great director, actors and cinematography. Well written.
It's not overly popular because it's from Europe and has characters who speak Italian (they are subbed though).

Pic related.
Jude Law is godlike in this.

It's patrish as fuck

youtube.com/watch?v=3lkWhjBqSVA

Yes. The young pope, ozarks, shameless, boardwalk is the order so far

Oh yea, seen this

Go watch Black Mirror, OP. Quality programming.

I second this.

Silicon Valley, definitely on my top 3 list. 10/10, will recommend.

Ash vs Evil Dead is pretty good. I've enjoyed the first 2 seasons of it. I was a big fan of the movies too . Plus I really wanna fuck Dana DeLorenzo

this is a trap

Check out falling skies. Its old and on a limited budget but the atmosphere is amazing.

How so?

F is for family. Masterchef too

Black Sails

Designated survivor is like a cross between The West Wing and Homeland, it's pretty good.

Ozark is very good. Glow is fun, another Netflix original. Penny Dreadful is god-tier the first two seasons

Basilisk and X/1999 are two very good anime

Mind hunters

Finish steins gate its really good, breaking bad is my favorite show