/heem/: blessed be the usada edition

oldie and goldierumble threw the fight

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dEOaEugCntU
mmajunkie.com/2017/04/ufc-210-anthony-johnson-corner-shocked-wrestling-daniel-cormier
strawpoll.me/12709987
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

STEAKS ARE ON THE MENU

he initiated the wrestling, not dc. he threw that fight twice.

watch his octagon interview, he said he doesnt like mma, and his coaches ditched him even though they knew it was his last fight.

49-1

cause you fags all wrestle in HS striking/K1 never became as popular

its your schools and colleges meme sports fault that I dont get to watch sweet striking

Wrestling isn't even that popular in the US compared to other sports. Most americans hate to watching any sort of grappling. If you asked your average american they would probably tell you that some meme karate or kung fu fag would kill a wrestler.

Let's be honest guys. Chris was always on PED's. Look at the Rockhold fight. Around the time USADA kicked in and Chris looked smaller. So did Rockhold who went from narrowly winning the title to getting heemed by Bisping. Thank you Based USADA. In the Lyoto fight Chris had an infinite gas tank. Now he loses and gets winded all the time. Look at his team. You think Serra is clean? Ha. Longo has bitch tits and fat body from roid use. And now Chris has been deleted because of them.

Wrestling is in every HS and College in the US, it isn't popular to watch but its an incredibly popular amateur sport

He got heemed by bisping because he was a very cockguy, not because of usada

>rumble threw the fight
sure he did, just like the first time he got his ass handed to him

MATCHES TO MAKE AFTER UFC 210:
Daniel Cormier vs Jon Jones
Gegard Mousasi vs Chris Weidman
Cynthia Calvillo vs Tecia Torres
Pearl Gonzalez vs Ashley Yoder
Thiago Alves vs Ryan Laflare
Charles Oliveira vs Alan Patrick
Will Brooks vs Nik Lentz
Myles Jury vs Darren Elkins
Mike De La Torre vs Hacran Dias
Kamaru Usman vs Gunnar Nelson
Sean Strickland vs Vincente Luque
Shane Burgos vs Arnold Allen
Charles Rosa vs Makwan Amirkhani
Pat Cummins vs Steve Bosse
Jan Blachowicz vs Gian Villante
Gregor Gillespie vs Felipe Silva

Nate Diaz is better looking than Conor Mcgregor

Yeah, You don't wobble and break the nose of a guy you're taking a dive against AND you definitely don't do it an such an obvious way as wrestling the wrestler. People do weird shit when they're under duress and rumble was absolutely under duress

>Bisping was never on gear

What other males do you want to give the SUCC

>"this is my yard now"

6 foot 1
Nicer face
Nicer hair line

Nth for Iron Mike

youtu.be/dEOaEugCntU

They need to do more of these

So much sloppier and shittier than the real Iron Mike.

getting coached by the kinda fags who bail when things get rough would really make you mentally stronger too

what cuckolds

>wtf my fighter isnt listening? what should I as a mature professional and friend do? I know I'll bail

>Bigg on a mission to retire GSP a second time

Steak chess

Where are my coaches?

>break opponents nose
>initiate grappling with an olympian
>do little to no defense on the ground
>longtime coaches leave pissed even though they know its your last fight
>rumble says he doesnt like mma in the interview
>already has a job lined up
>dc bringing up mandrama in the postfight conference about how the guy leaving has to lose
>implying dana wants to vacate another belt
>dc jon 1 did good business
this shit was fixed mate

I wan to cover megan olivi's dumb slut face in a big hot load of cum

>Cormier was 1.2 over
>got it right on his second try
>Rumble was 1.2 under
>the fight ended in the second round
>at 1:20

based DC putting dark skinned niggas in their place

How to fix MMA:

>Allow the free use of steroids so we would be watching fighters in their apex.
>No gloves
>Pride Rules (Return of soccer kicks, stomps)
>4 weightclasses only: Light, Medium, Heavy, Freeweight.
>Womans fight on their own events (WUFC)

There. MMA is now the most watched sport in the world, and the fans are all happy.

wow it all makes sense, but why did he break his nose?

dc is too fucking goofy

gotta make it look real mang

>Not allowing guns

You almost had a real point there juan pablo

Gonna need a quick rundown on these two

that was random

they expect one of our noses to be rekt brother

I'm only authorized to give the basic gestalt.

There's no sane explanation for what AJ was doing in there. His coaches couldn't fathom what they were seeing.

What if he quit because he got some indication or suspicion he has brain damage and didn't want to strike anymore because he doesn't want to increase the chance that he'll be a spastic fucking vegetable before he's 40?

Stay mad, Stay talking L's.

>j-jon jones

Why is it so hard for haters to understand that he simply got outclassed by one of the greatest fighters to ever walk the face of the planet?

Rumbles retirement was sad and embarrassing. He should have left his balls in the cage.

mmajunkie.com/2017/04/ufc-210-anthony-johnson-corner-shocked-wrestling-daniel-cormier
For all the people who are waking up.
Rumble's heart wasn't in it, thats it. He gave up. DC was right about him. We just didnt know he had given up a long time ago.

dc made a good point about rumble being a former wrestler, he went to it because he paniced about dc's power and chin.

can someone give me a good rundown on chas skelly?

Is it ironic?
Have people forgotten "Head between the legs Johny!"
Hendricks was my boy too after he got robbed vs GSP but he quickly became an antiboy after that.

They should have regulated steroids. I mean they are banned because of a competitive advantage so why not let everyone take them to even the playing field. At least we will see less gassing, more spicy heems etc.

Everyone is on that stuff but only those with the good doctors can get away with it now. That's not exactly fair either

The reality is although Johnson had god like power. He never had the fighting spirit or intelligence to fully take advantage of it. He seriously could have been a LHW and HW if he really had the heart for it. He reminds of melvin guillard, all the talent in the world but a unbelievably shitty fight IQ and no heart. Wasted talent man.

His coach Henry Hooft must be furious he invested all his time in this guy just to just see him quit when he could have won the belt

mousasi is right, weidmans a bitch for trying to game the hand thing then milking it for a dq. fuck weidman

lol is there ever not a mandrama controversy with these pseudo sport fans? shut up about rumble.

>They should have regulated steroids. I mean they are banned because of a competitive advantage so why not let everyone take them to even the playing field.

That is something that I will never understand. What would be the "advantage" if everyone used?

Meh, I remember watching him dominate dan hardy and he had decent fight IQ and grappling there

mma is popular because it was real WWF now they get to have their cake and eat it too

He takes more shots while trying to wrestle. He got hit like less than 5 times striking at distance, and got hit 30 times in the clinch and on the ground.

pound for pound one of the dumbest fight strategies I have seen. I swear to god, that diego sanchez could implemented a better game plan.

totally contrast patrick cotes, retirement fight, where he knew he was done fighting so he gave it his all. Instead rumble would rather retire on that disgusting performance

>weidman mousasi controversy
>rumble fighting like a retard
>wwe interview by dc
that card was wwe

>Cavillo is going to be a big star

Easy to implement a fight strategy on a guy you tower over at welterweight. Rumble was a LHW fight welterweights.

But once he came up to fight big boys he quit alot easier and had trouble executing game plans.

THAT IS NO LONGER MY BOY

>There's no sane explanation

Yes there is. He bet his house and everything he owns on DC victory so he could retire and relax for the rest of his life

So how many other Mark Coleman roid rage incidents are there? Just got done watching Bernardo vs Gary Goodridge 2 when coleman charges in the ring like a hothead

>my dad just died, can you be my dad now.

>muh mexican market
>muh faber

Poll re: Weidman vs Mousasi

strawpoll.me/12709987

Wow he must have made a fortune on DC at -105

he should do it for the bants

if he bet a lot of money then he did you numbskull, that's not even bad odds

It wasn't the strategie lad, People are saying he got hit by DC and started to panic wrestle but i think he just didn't give a fuck and went the easiest rout. Get punched the least by just hugging each other. Read the coaches transcript

he kept giving up his back and not tucking his chin

Passable because of that weak chin

He had a multi with Weidman to lose too

They're all in on it. It's a work. We got hustled.

Rumble gassed walking to the octagon so he shot for the takedown early. What is there not to understand?

Those are horrendous odds to throw a fight on you absolute zilch. I'll fucking gun down your family if you even respond to me.

>chris wants a win because NY doesnt allow replays
what a little bitch

Is there ANYONE who can stop the Succening?

Jones won't be able to, he's USADAd and won't look as good coming back

Are you kidding me? Thats better investing than shorting the american house market in 2008 considering he can control the outcome.

Depends how much money he saved from his fights so far

rules are rules fag. without rules we're just a shithole that you plebians want to destroy the fabric of society with.

Miesha is cute!

you won't do anything you clown ass pussy

kek

No, DC will retire Succin. First jon jones and then jon jones again in the rematch. LHW will never be the same
>Get that dick ready, im succin

>freemoney
>a few million
how much money do you make you absolute zero?

You know why JBJ looked to sad yesterday? He KNOWS that he can't win against DC without eyepoking, but he just can't not take that fight.

is being a fighter in a monopoly the greatest business decision you can ever make?

Jesus they make peanuts

rewatch jones osp then watch how osp gets clowned in his next couple. jones is a cheating roider who will get exposed by the p4p GOAT.

That looks like reebok outfit pay. At first i thought it was their fight pay. At least dana gives out 50k every so often

Wow is this BC of Reebok

I'm balls deep in that mind of yours Daniel.

thats only reebok sponsorship money though, all of them made at least 10k + sponsorship

Still shit for potentially ruining your life.

Or he could have made more money by just winning the fucking fight. Kill yourselves.

Manuwa is going to beat DC. He is a much better technical striker than Rumble and is unlikely to crumble under pressure.

Post yfw Scott Coker steals Mousasi from the UFC

it is garbage money so your boss can bar you from seeking third party sponsorship

even a retard could organise more than 2,500 for themself

is dana your boy heem?