The ride never ends

The ride never ends.

Keep it simple, keep it s/fur

Other urls found in this thread:

sattrackcam.blogspot.nl/2017/11/tonights-space-x-zuma-launch.html
furaffinity.net/user/fluff-kevlar
youtu.be/_NnNEuxqoPo?t=1m59s
reddit.com/r/videos/comments/7dj6pr/this_is_what_060_in_under_2s_looks_like_in_teslas/
youtube.com/watch?v=t3aCR98XiwA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

There we go

moldy pene

So tonight's launch is a no-go from the sound of it?

old pasta is only good for a week

It's the holiest of days!

More ARA

Vanny Devito

Ya, I think that was what most people assumed since this morning. They said they'd hold it open just in case, but I doubt they'll feel confident enough to launch. Something about the fairings not deploying in the factory ones so they want to check.

Wait... that's exactly what the Reddit post title was. Was that you?

Yes
aka Trash Man

Sauce?

Noop, just stealing it for max comedic effect. I had no idea he was 73!

And yeah, I was secretly hoping yesterday that they would delay to today's window because I wasn't going to be able to catch it yesterday.

My original character

Literally the tumblr link in the image to the author's page.

"Just throw me out in the trash!"

That's not my future!

Wow, me neither.

Did you see the talks about the orbit that people are guessing it will launch into? Looks like it will take it to a spot right around the ISS again, just like the last secret satellite they launched for the government. Really weird.
sattrackcam.blogspot.nl/2017/11/tonights-space-x-zuma-launch.html

C-section scar ruins this character

Seriously? I thought this was a relatively low-altitude launch because they were going to do a landing attempt at their mainland pad. That thing must have some serious boosties on it.

[I saw that one today! So neat!]

Why thanks user

God, the acceleration of that thing. Incredible. If I ever get stupid rich, I'm getting one of those things and taking it down to the Q and do some drag racing.

Thanks for what? The (you)? Is that your character or something?

Problem is it just sent me to an ad.

For the furry mansion ofc

Huh, strange.
furaffinity.net/user/fluff-kevlar
There you go.

Oh of course.

Until you have to weld a roll cage in it.

I'm highly doubtful of those figures to begin with and given their production hell something tells me Tesla won't be around much longer.

Like, seriously though. Probably 300-400 million, that gets a MASSIVE SoCal mansion and covers all incidentals for years.

Fur pointing it out. Cakn't unsee

Eh, they've pioneered the electric auto industry. They'll stick around. They do definitely need to get their shit together production-side though.

And I saw the video, man. The thing is insane. Literally you blink and the thing covered an entire strip.

Hmmm, maybe we can convince Elon to subsidize it somehow...

You'll approach it with a different mindset in time. It's a pic that has some realness to it. It tells more of a story.

I KNEW you'd be pissed.

God, what's Musk's fursona? He looks kinda like a squirrel, or prairie dog, or something.

Daily reminder
youtu.be/_NnNEuxqoPo?t=1m59s

I could definitely see squirrel. His jittery presentations would match.
I could legitimately see him secretly being a furry too honestly. He's already a total nerd for Rick and Morty and whatnot.

I don't understand why the creator thought it would be a good idea.
Then again, I can say the same for like 80% of furry OCs. I guess there's worse.

and
reddit.com/r/videos/comments/7dj6pr/this_is_what_060_in_under_2s_looks_like_in_teslas/

It would be cool and not at all unsurprising.

They have unsustainable business practices, that basically rely on a cult to function. They haven't delivered anything on time, their production numbers are down, they're losing money hand over fist on cars, they'll be out of business in half a decade if they keep this up.

I sincerely doubt those figures. I'm not mad, just realistic. I'm sure they're possible, I just doubt they're repeatable. The battery range seems extremely exaggerated to me. And aside from the fact that benchracing is dumb, I still doubt it will be able to do anything other than quarter mile passes

>muh sparkledog backstory

I don't know, man. It's not really even that. It's just, even removing the fact that it's a furry image, I can appreciate a woman who's had a kid or two, still manages to keep a nice body, having a nice night with her lover, that's all appealing to me.

I'm reading that there's speculation that the 2017 911 will be able to do 0-60 in 2.5sec.
That's a whole .5sec of your life down the drain!

Would probably cost around 300k here.

And that's before you start to figure out the practical aspect of how to fucking charge the thing.

Remember, nobody has a garage.

Oh, I definitely agree. The Roadster will be very expensive. And the people that can afford it will have garages.

>you're gonna crush way more puss in a Ferrari than in Elon's brogrammermobile
>do you know how moist girls get when they see a Spaceballs reference on the giant fucking iPad in your car's dash?
This guy's probably right

Haha, as a person who spent a dozen years in a car almost as old as I was, I care zero% about how moist a car make a woman.

Landed property, which AFAIK is the only type to have garages, can cost 2 million.

And if you think about it, why spend 5 digits on a vehicle that you can have for only 10 years?

I don't even have a license so I honestly can't weigh in.
I think I poked SCFIII a little too much though...

Guess sometimes you have to go the extremes trying to figure out what makes your char special from the other 9,001 snow leos

Nah, the little apartments and condos in my city all have garages with outlets.

Eh, 10 years is a good amount of time for a car. Again, if money isn't even a consideration, it's a fine purchase.

Ha, don't get me wrong, I love my new(er) car. She's a beast.

Damn, I wish it wasn't so active right now because I really gotta run this errand. Should be back in an hour.

10-4

See you soon

It's really not that major anyways. Furry is already pretty extreme as it is, critiquing an OC for a c-scar is like being mad at a Michael Bay movie for one explosion.

youtube.com/watch?v=t3aCR98XiwA

>Tar, glue
No

please

Not that fetish

Working with tar isn't that bad.

Just make sure you wrap yourself in saran wrap and duct tape before you work with it

>It's really not that major anyways
tbf you furst used the word 'ruined' tho

Hindsight.

Ahhhhh imaging sandpaper cat tongue nooooo

Might as well use 40 grit. It's probably more comfortable

20/20, pic is 9/10 tho

In your city.

Also, money is always a consideration.

Eeekp.

Ya'll niggas running 4chinx 1.13.14.9 or older?