Sup Forums BTFO

Sup Forums BTFO

Hes right for once. Comfy af album

light 8 was the only possible answer

Imagine being such a beta cuck that instead of forming your own opinions you watch reviews from hipsters and let them dictate what you should like. Imagine that.

baited for this exact response

everything is in its right place - radio head
i don't think anyone got btfo

>making a thread this fast after a review goes up
>obviously subscribed to the channel to get notifications
Do tell how you're not a shill.

this is you

we should ban fantano threads

finally i know my opinion

I used to get triggered by these fags fantano posters a lot in the past, but let me tell you it's just not worth it; most of them post him just to bait people, filter them and your faith in Sup Forums will be a little restored, trust me

Why don't you say something about the album (or even the review, for that matter) instead of a childish "BTFO!" which doesn't even make sense cause the board doesn't hate the album, so a good score triggers no one

Dumb shill

HAHAHAHAHA

OMG FANTANO RATES ANOTHER ALBUM AFTER P4K HAHA HE DID IT AGAIN

kys yourselves you losers

honestly this p4k already reviewed the album weeks ago not as good as their debut

nope you're the only retard taking these threads that seriously

>woah some bland but COMFY twee pop with occassional noise pop bits and synths undertow! nothing new but truly THE best I've heard from the genre I didn't really dive into nowadays and the fact that it was perfected in late 90s and very early 00s doesn't bother me at all because IT'S JUST MY OPINION you know

>beta cuck

Yes, this is Sup Forums

Thank G*d I can like this album publicly now.

lol, I thought he just shits on everything that veers into reverby dream pop territory

From what it looks like Fantano just gives big name bands that only got 6s & 7s from media the high numbers, and the ones praised he gives low scores. What a turbofag lel

He lost all credibility this year

Didn't he complain about the muddy mix and the distant vocals in LCD? Alvvays does literally the same. Does he even listen to the shit he's reviewing?

I haven't watched either review but distant vocals or muddy mixes work much better in some contexts than others, so it's not necessarily hypocritical to critique that on one album but love it on another.

p4k and fantano score threads are threads for people who have never listened to the album nor have any intention to listen to the album to shitpost about said album
If you were on Sup Forums for more than 3 seconds you would know this.

What credibility?

you know he's lost it when p4k gives a better review of the album

EPIC TROLL xD

You are so mad

>FAV TRACKS
>doesn't list In Undertow

>stronger songwriting

wrong, fucking pleb. in undertow is perfect but a lot of the songs just sound okay. it's a good album but there were so many perfect songs on their S/T

is he just being contrarian?