Hey Sup Forums soooo some girl i know has posted on fb that I grabbed her ass while she was asleep (this was years ago...

hey Sup Forums soooo some girl i know has posted on fb that I grabbed her ass while she was asleep (this was years ago and I was drunk and high, I don't remember doing it I just remember falling asleep with her in my bed) and she's posted a pic of my profile and included where I work in the pic. The post is gaining a lot of traction and to be honest I'm pretty freaked out about it. How fucked am I Sup Forums? Is there anything I can do to get the post taken down without looking guilty or something? Worried about getting fired

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/aCuCZ2yGXdE
youtube.com/watch?v=GjgBfklmYj8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

gonna bump with walls
The post is public so I can report it

Just say that you were fucking asleep

Your body moves while sleeping

She didn't have to sleep right next to you

Her own fault if she feels raped now

I dunno man I live on the west coast people are fucked with how PC they are here. That's exactly what I'll do if it comes back to me but I'm seriously tripping about it

>don't remember doing it
>she was supposedly asleep

Counter it with how she invaded your safe space first and you were to anxious to tell her

I mastered in sjw trust me i know how they think

OR JUST FUCKING REPORT THE HELL OUT OF IT LIKE ANYONE WITH A BRAIN WOULD DO

like seriously, why even come on here and whine like a bitch. Report the post as bullying. There, done

/thread goddammit

good thinking

yeah It's pretty retarded, I think I most likely did touch her ass in my sleep and it woke her up or something. I can't really say she's lying because I don't remember anything after I passed out that night

thanks for the confidence user, I'll try that

Rule number one if you want to completely win a fight against a sjw, feminazi, special snowflake or however you wanna call them

Be the victim turn their words against them
Be an absolute pussy about how they are attacking you and you now are scared to go outside etc

Mostly they will stop harassing you by then because they dont want to get out of this discussion as the bully

Or email me the cunt`s profile and I will have my army handle it.

Shitball696969@gmail

is noone gonna acknowledge those quads. srsly

Yes BUT
She might post it again
Might get more media attention because it was deleted and she was JUST speaking out

Today everything is possible when you just cry out loud enough

But he is right OP this should be your first step

Still got my plan B

this

you gonna get weinstein'd

ty for the advice anons.... I'm not sure how to report the post though, when I try FB just tells me to either block her or ask her to take it down and there's no real report option

WTF was she doing in your bed? She kind of assumed the risk of getting her ass grabbed by sleeping in your bed. No? Say she was all up on you snoring and farting, and you pushed her away because she was so disgusting.

Women really are worthless. youtu.be/aCuCZ2yGXdE

actually the full story is that her and my gf at the time both needed to crash at my place after a party, so all 3of us were sleeping in my bed, I was sandwiched between them (i know I'm beta for not trying to get a threesome going lol, gf was too hot and too crazy to take risks like that with

Okay you can also post under it that you are gay and they should stfu because they misgendered you and shit

You will be free after that and she will delete the post

You might wanna act gay for the next few weeks then

Better than being a sex offender...

Lol, she accused you first, so you are fucked, there's literally no way to react to this without looking guilty. Own the guilt. Say that yeah, you definitely grabbed her ass, because she was pushing it back into your dick. Leave it at that, nothing else to explain or defend.

If she was in your bed just claim she was trying to hook up with you and lying for attention, why the fuck else is a girl in your bed?

I'm only 'helping' you out because of that nice get
even if this shit be bait

IF you get arrested simply SHUT THE FUCK UP. Not even a yes, not even a sigh, not even a glare and don't fucking say anything. Remember, anything you say CAN and WILL be used against you, and emphasize the WILL be.

Get your lawyer, calm your tits. If you really didn't fucking do anything then there is no way there is reliable evidence against you. Yes, the system is cucked in favor of women nowadays, but you STAY CALM. For now stick to denying the accusations and don't be afraid to show your face and state your position. Show confidence in your OWN INNOCENCE.

Good luck faggot

ty for the advice dubs guy

quads will save you

I'm serious dude, if this shit is really happening to you I'd consider calling your lawyer right now. If you are underage fag or still live with your folks tell them immediately and explain the situation.

Even if you get cleared there is a good chance your reputation will get dragged through the mud and I don't know how keen you are to being forced to build your life back together. Just don''t fucking say a word until you are with your lawyer if you get arrested

Deny. Deny deny deny.

You didn't do anything but sleep. If you rolled over in your sleep, oh well. It happens.

I had to share a bed with my guy friend coming back from a party. I woke up being spooned. It happens.

Inform her to stop being a dumb cunt. I don't care where you live, that's a valid excuse. You didn't 'sleep fuck' her or grab her tits, your hand ended up on her hip while you slept.

Also it's 100% possible she's a lying attention whore because she certainly didn't seem to even mention it to you at the time.

Also like this guy says. Get a lawyer right now before anything can happen. Get screen grabs of the posts so you have evidence even if she deletes them.

Just deny it you absolute fucking retard.

Lie, deny, make counter accusations..... works every time

I used to be a public defender. There is no way he's going to get arrested over some bullshit like this.

Deny on all fronts for all eternity. Don't be agressive about it. Ignore but if someone contacts you just deny. And don't post about it somewhere.

That's basically my game plan

in california ten yrs go by your in the free user.

statute of limitations

Stick to it forever and get legal advice when needed.

I'm a law student not in the US, but in my country women can accuse men of rape with very weak claims and still get processed. It's honestly out of control and from what I've seen the Merica isn't that far behind on shit like that.

How can you be so sure that, if the outrcry is loud enough, that he won't be arrested then out of the seemingly prevailing sense of feelings > law mentality going on now? Shit, it almost seems that in some places it's now feelings = law. I wouldn't risk my chances with such an environment

Defect to Russia, have them release info about her to distract people, enjoy your vodka.

What are you saying? The US is om the forefront of women crying wolf but still being right.

We have it way worse in Spain bro...

youtube.com/watch?v=GjgBfklmYj8

Thank god i'm not spanish then.

It's a tiny EU "country" who cares...

Can we get back to countries you can't drive through in an hour?

tldr this thread
depends how old you are, if you have serious relationship etc etc

if youre an adult, first reaction should be, look for a lawyer, and document everything

if youre a kid, who cares?

lawyer sounds like a big step, but thats the #1 thing u should do, cover your ass
if she contacts you about those claims, or anyone does, do not admit fault, do not acknowledge those claims.

anything you post to FB or wherever will be used against you

Because that wouldn't give the idea to the feminists in Merica, sure man

You can't /thread your own post, faggot