Sup Sup Forums

sup Sup Forums

So I am going through some shit and just needed to type it all out to maybe cope or something, I dont know.

I've been a heroin addict for 10 years. I was a straight junkie. Stealing from stores, all that shit. I did what I had to do every day to get my dope. No matter what.

Eventually, I started selling the shit. Everything changed. I always had dope, always had money, and had my choice of girls (as long as they were junkies, of course). I'm not claiming to be some kingpin dealer, but I was doing fine.

I had a girl I loved, a decent place to live, and all the dope I could stuff into my veins. It all changed one day.....

cont...

I started taking on new customers, despite my girlfriend telling me not to. I had a decent amount of junkies that’d call me everyday, and do the “middle man” thing…where they bring money from someone else and charge that person a fee or whatever. Well, I wanted all the money, so I started cutting middlemen out and seeking out their customers. That way, those people would spend more with me since they get what they pay for, and they can bring other customers to me, too. I went from just making enough to get by, to my phone ringing so much it was annoying. I was constantly making money. My girl was saying I was doing too much but I shrugged her off and pretty much said “shut up, bitch. Im grindin’”.

I took this new customer on. I probably only met with him like 5 times total. Never for more than a bag or two. Well, that guy overdosed and died. I knew it was going to be bad. Looking back, I should have just taken all the money I had and left town. I was so high all the time, I didn’t want to deal with it.

cont....

My girl and I were walking down the sidewalk about a block from my house on our way to make some serves. A car suddenly swerves towards us….cops jump out and grab us up. I knew my life was forever changed. They charged me with 1st degree reckless homicide, 2 counts of manufacturing/delivery of heroin, manufacturing/delivery of schedule 1 narcotics, possession with intent to distribute heroin, and maintaining a drug trafficking place. I’m now facing 99 and a half years. I have been in jail since July 7th, and I just got out today on bond.

You really find out who cares about you when you’re locked up. None of my “friends” sent me letters or visited me. My girl got arrested too but got bonded out after a month. Her bond was only $750, mine was $7,500. She didn’t get charged with the homicide. She wrote me one letter and visited me twice, saying she wouldn’t leave me, would always write me and take my phone calls. After the second visit, she stopped visiting me. Never wrote me or anything. I’m 34, and we’ve known eachother since 7th grade. I got out today and found out she’s got a new boyfriend. Not that I was expecting anything different… The only people who stayed with me was my Mom and Dad.

cont....

The DA offered me a plea of 20 years in prison and 10 years on Extended Supervision. I told them to go fuck themselves, of course. I’m hoping to beat the homicide charge but that’s a whole lot of other shit to talk about.

I just wanted to come here and say whats up to my Sup Forumsro’s. I’ve been coming here for like 12 years or some shit…not really sure where else to go. I don’t care if nobody replies or you guys all say I’m a piece of shit….inb4 “enjoy getting raped by niggers in prison, etc”

I do feel bad for the guy whose family lost their son. I really do. I just don’t like that I’m made out to be this terrible killer when he made the choice to purchase heroin, the drug that is killing people DAILY!, and put it in his arm on purpose. I deserve to go to prison, but not as a killer.

Ok, that’s all. Thanks, Sup Forums

Natural selection...

Thats what happens. That sucks though bro. You'll be okay. Old ads is too lose

>homicide
the most they could pin on you would be Involuntary manslaughter. I think you're make up some bullshit story anyway

Why would I make that up? Look up Wisconsin laws if you don't believe me.

thanks

Reckless homicide basically is involuntary manslaughter. Someones "reckless" behavior lead to someones death. It's the same charge you'd get here if you were drunk driving and hit and killed someone.

Idk whether to say that sucks user or who cares faggot.

One one side having 20 years of your life a taken away Does suck.
On the other, i see people who have thier lives fucked up.hard by hard drugs. I don't think much of the drugs or the people that push them.
Sorry user, i'm not sure how to reply

I appreciate the response regardless.

I'm not saying I don't deserve whatever I get. I'm not taking 20 years in though. I'll go to trial and take my chances.

On one hand I really hate junkies so you probably did a good thing killing him. On the other it's just too bad it wasn't you. Really disgusting when you fucking junkies come out of the woodwork and talk about your social lives and how you get money or women instead of being shunned by everyone like you should.

I live in WI and yeah our states starting to crack down hard on that shit should've known bud and your mistake was a big customer pool should've kept it a small operation and hire subordinates to take the hit from the police but that manslaughter charge is BS the dumbass bought it knowing it could kill him

yeah,its not even a manslaughter charge. its HOMICIDE thats whats so crazy. I should definitely go to prison but like I said, not with a homicide case.

Where in WI are you?

Ya dun goofed son, dont drop the soap

>I should definitely go to prison but like I said, not with a homicide case.
that's where you're wrong, kiddo

polk county but yeah homicide is harsh just like suing a bullet manufacture for that bullet being the cause of someones death

That's not the same thing at all. Bullets are not illegal. Most junkies don't know how dangerous the poison fuckos like that peddle are. They even think pot is harmless. Hopefully WI has the death penalty in place for homocides like OP.

OP here

I love you Sup Forums

He sold it knowing it could kill. That's pretty much homicide. People say the death penalty is expensive but it's worth it for the benefits society gets taking people like that off the street even if they're on death row for a while. Profiting off misery and death it's pretty good to get rid of them.

Hate to break it to you bro, you goin to jail. Dunno if you're going to an institute for violent offenders or not but if you are here are some tips:

1. Start doing pushups and exercises that dont require weights. You dont want to be the scrawny new fish and you're going to have a lot of free time to work out in your cell.
2. Do not get involved with other inmates. Do NOT trust or befriend any of them. Everyone only cares about themselves and your "friends" will fuck you over in an instant.
3. If you see shit go down. Stop. Look the other way. And forget what you saw.
4. Stay away from gangs.
5. Learn to make a shiv out of a plastic chair or anything you can find. You can actually saw a shiv with friction from a shoelace. Youtube this shit.
6. Become a dealer. Not drugs. Not cigarettes. But deal in things like peanut butter, toothpaste, coffee, deoderants, anything like this. Peanut butter is a well sought after commodity in prison as its delicious and packed with protein. Hoard this basic shit because it'll save your life. Everyone wants this shit. Its not illegal. And if someone becomws dependant on you for your services, they are more likely to defend you in an altercation.
7. If ANYONE steps up to you DONT BACK DOWN. It doesnt matter how huge they are or how scary. If someone disrespects you and others see you let it happen, they will think you're a pushover and others will come a disrespect you. If you defend yourself, they'll know that if they step up to you there will be consequences.
8. Always try and be a model prisoner unless you have to defend yourself. Guards arent all monsters looking to stomp your shit in. If you can show youe humanity to them, it'll be much easier in the long run.
9. Showers. Showers are completely packed. And you WILL drop the soap. If you drop it DO NOT PICK IT UP! Rape culture is prevalent in many prisons but in this situation everyones just gonna laugh at you.

Keep your head down and good luck user.

Take it to trial and try to get a real lawyer if you can afford it. Good Luck, but they're really trying to make examples of opiate shit nowadays.

Oh, I already know Im going to the joint. I accepted that from day 1. I'm not new to any of this.

You give good advice. Not to sound ungrateful but I already know all this. I've never been to prison, but know how it is from doing a lot of county time.

Ive already been working out since I got arrested, but I wasnt a scrawny junkie to begin with. I'm 6 foot 3 and a big frame. I'll be alright.

Thanks for the tips, though. You obviously have been down before.

i wanna try heroin some day, seriously i ask u, how does it feels?

Get into a school/training program. Seriously.

You should just kill yourself because you're really not worth all of the money your government is spending on you.

I hope your colon explodes with nigger aids and you have to wear a shit bag for the rest of your life

Use the downtime to get clean and stay clean.
When you get out, stay clean.
If you're gonna move shit again when you're out again, trust your gut.
Life will go on without you, just remember that as long as you don't have life, you'll be out again, and you can continue. Better.

All easier said than done, I know.
If they're trying to fuck you legally, fuck their bum ass deals, heroin is a fuckin epidemic now.

Eh, I don't think it's right to charge you with homicide.
People don't take responsibility for the shit they do. Eat junk food and die a fat fuck=not thier fault, muh genetics
It's not McDonald's fault.
People buy an assault rifle and go kill a bunch of people, the mob cries about the gun seller, the manufacturer, the NRA,
> assault rifles are for killing people, blame the person who bought it and went in a spree.
I wouldn't say you are a murderer, that's not right. I would vote for a law to have anyone dealing opiates shot in the head if caught tho.
Not because I believe it is immoral or shit but because people are weak and shit is getting out of control. Burn the source.
And personally because I saw people I knew wrecK thier lives with that shit. Some I helped them get out some I couldn't.