Any alcoholics out there think there dying...

Any alcoholics out there think there dying? Currently I think I have chronic pancreatitis but I'm to scared to go to the doctor. Also how much do y'all drink?

Bottle of red label every 2-3 days. Wish I was dying

How long u been doing that friend?

half a handle every night.. been that way for 5-6 years

same here, sometimes more... weekends aka friday after work to sunday night i can do 2+ bottles

>Wish I was dying

15 to 20 beers a night and a few nips of doctor mixed in, it catches up with me from time to time and have to take a night off.

and im talking about a handle aka 1.75

its friday mate not only acoholics are drinking

Go to doctor get liver checked report back to Sup Forums let us know if ya gonna die or not

yep.. honestly i've been doing it so long i hardly ever get a hangover so long as its the same thing.. i worry about the health problems associated with it but i dont really feel bad

everything dies.

Mfw I think im alergic to beer now

>allergic to beer

Hey there boozefags! I've been in a booze free fuckzone since October 7 2017 ,go na try to make it till thanksgiving!

I drink ~4 drinks every night and my friends think im an alcoholic.

Still it will be funny to know and read

3-4 bottles (0.75l) of anything hard and cheap a week. Sometimes I get super scared by sharp pain in my upper and lower right abdomen but alcohol makes me fearless.

A half gallon or 1.75 liter of vodka, lasts me two weeks.

Couple of years at least

I used to drink 750ml of 80 proof a night for about 2 years... I can still remember the cashiers every night at the drug store that would see my buy my $9 bottle of New Amsterdam or if I was feeling frivolous, makers mark. Now I only drink a pint or half pint every other night or so, depending on my schedule (9-5s, man....)

I do feel noticeably much better going 2-3 days without, but I always feel lethargic and more depressed towards the end of the days.

If you drink every night you most certainly are an alcoholic. It's not really about how much you drink, it's about whether or not you do it regularly. You be mentally addicted to one drink every other week.

They took my tractor and cattle. Tommorow they think they are taking my house and land. I have a fucking surprise for them.

drink about an 18 pack a day
Unless I have a fifth of whiskey then i'll have that with 4 beers.

Don't think I'm dying and I'm perfectly healthy last time I got a check up.

A handle of whiskey lasts me 2 days.

stop drinkin', frand

I'm 33 days clean for the first time since I was about 15. Was drinking 24 to 28 beers a night after work, and about 50 to 60 a weekend day, plus weed and ativan. No more for me, but life is good now.
Cheers Sup Forums

I'd rather be a drunk than Canadian

I was drinking about a liter of vodka a day every day for about five years. I have a fatty liver and gallstones from it. My triglycerides are high and other problems with my blood work. Went through detox about five times in the last year because I would start shaking about an hour after waking up. Just did a librium at home detox. Took about a week before feeling normal at all. Feel great now and hope to never go back

They go hand in hand, fatso.

stop saving thumbnails.

I chug a 750 pass out, wake up, do it again in a blackout the next day, then sick for 2 or 3 days, repeat.

what is a handle and where is it from?

I self detoxed down to 8 beers a day and 0 ativan. As soon as I got to rehab, they gave me ativan to ween me off properly. It was brutal to detox...never again.

Oops. I don't know how to internet.

How old were u when u stopped

>you think

I've drank a lil over a fifth a day for the past 4 years at least. I have a fatty T3 liver and I still drink. This shit's gonna kill me and I know that every single night.

I'm 48....home 3 days now from a 30 day inpatient.

The only problem is sleep. I was prescribed 100mg of seroquel for sleep but its too much. I cut them into quarters but feel I need it less and less. Eating better and exercise help. It's not a good life drinking all the time

Ween off
Switch to a strong cider for a week or two then a normal strength for another 5 days and then ride the night sweats for a few days like a man.
Pile in multi vitamins.

I pop 75 mgs for sleep. I get a great sleep, no lingering effects.

I'm going into a 30 day program soon. I'm scared. What is it like, to get clean?

. OP Here
I've been drinking for about seven years now about a fith a week unless I go on a binge then it's about 2. But I'm scarred cause my stools are yellow my right upper side of my rib cage area is hurtin and now my lower back when I eat... Also have joint pains... I'm terrified guys

>Was drinking 24 to 28 beers a night after work, and about 50 to 60 a weekend day
You must have been pissing like a racehorse. why not just do spirits?

My Sup Forumsro

Some can some can't. Some will never get a seizure some will without meds

Im slowly getting worse, started off with shitty cheap beers once in a while, this year i went from two beers in a week to whiskey nearly every night. Past few weeks i started having larger glasses and its getting a bit expensive. But what else do I work for? Absolutely nothing but to not die yet for some reason ill never understand.

I've slowed down but i was a fifth and a pint a night.

i actually went to rehab, and it made me drink more cause alcohol was always mentioned kek

With taste in scotch like that, i'd wish you'd die.

Like I said, I was popping ativans too, that detox sucked donkey dick, and I'm sure the withdrawal from alcohol didn't help. I had the dt's for a few days, dry heaved for a couple of days, and my bones hurt. It was fucking worth it though. My mind isn't foggy andmy short term memory is much, much better. I was a fucking blackout drinker for 4 years.

Nihilism is painful :(

Total drunk. Usually a fifth of vodka (or between a pint and a fifth) every night. For months I've been worrying about stomach cancer because I can't hold food down. I barely eat and always throw up when I do. Just found out today that a partying friend from high school was diagnosed with stage 4 stomach cancer. Feels bad man.

>i'm to scared to go to the doctor

fucking idiot

Not who you asked but it's fine getting clean. But seriously go see a doctor because withdrawal can kill you. Rehab can be nice, can be boring but if you're serious about what you're drinking it's better than the waking hell you're in now. It doesn't have to be like this friend. 2 years for me in February.

Fifth of good ol beam Monday-tuesday, 2nd fifth Wednesday-thursday. Friday-sunday out w friends - start cracking at noon during weekends.

we're all dying you fucking retard,
just some faster than others

what symptoms are you having? Thats pretty specific diagnosis. I've had health problems from drinking and knew it was happeneing and didn't take action soon enough.....everything worked out but at a very risky issue.

How fat have you gotten?

i take trazodone and melotonin, knocks me out.

maybe talk to your doctor cause i have friends on seroquel for which they take in the morning, and doesn't make them sleepy

It's scary I know. Most don't stop until after several times. And it gets worse each time. But it feels great not needing it and even better not wanting it

I was...but for me, hard stuff and weed didn't mix well. I also enjoyed the ritual of popping a can of labbat blue dry......rarely drank from bottles. Loved Kraken spiced rum though....

Dude i'm with you, i spend all my money on getting drunk and high.

Fuck, i help someday everything works out for you man

I'm hope you are at least exercising and eating good. That's a lot of beer man. I love drinking too but you are not going to end well like that.

The weening period will lessen risk for seizure massively.
Unless you're a weak rake who hasn't eaten for 2 months you'll be fine.

Well I'm also broke to if that makes me look any less stupid... Honestly it's cause I'm broke and can't afford the high end tests.. I've had blood work and urine tests done and nothing ever came back bad.

How much weight have you gained? Are your eyes more glassy or yellowish? How often are you nauseous, tired, and have diarrhea? What's your blood pressure? Do you exercise? Do you smoke? There are so many factors that go into it. The only way to really know BEFORE it's too late is to walk into a hospital or you primary care physician and get labs and blood work done. Other than that you might as well diagnose yourself with acute lymphoma while you're at it.

How do you guys manage your alcoholism such that you can maintain it on a daily basis?

mine manifests itself in a way that once I start drinking I can't stop until I blackout, and then I just feel like hell for days afterwards.

Wow man, that was deep

Go over to r/cripplingalcoholism and read the nutrition info on the sidebar. Not eating is how you get wet brain. There's some tips on how not to become malnourished when you can't keep much food down. I hope you'll get better but at least that way you won't die, painfully.

do you eat well? Exercise? Are you generally a happy person in life? meaning: do you carry much stress?

quit drinking or taper off, if you end up in hospital with pancreatitis it will be an agonising recovery, or death

look up all the reddit threads of alcos and their experiences

I've been drinking for about seven years now about a fith a week unless I go on a binge then it's about 2. But I'm scarred cause my stools are yellow my right upper side of my rib cage area is hurtin and now my lower back when I eat... Also have joint pains... I'm terrified guys

I actually lost 40 lbs. over the last year. I ate maybe 3 meals a week. I was down to 145 lbs, normally weigh 175 to 180 and I'm 5'11. Gained 14 lbs since rehab.

Thanks man, same to you

Careful of kindling if you DIY taper

its ok we all die, whats teh point in living a extra 30 years if its all the same depression shit

I was on trazodone for a while. It kind of gave me a high. Hopefully I won't need anything anymore soon

Good for you. Especially ifd you tend to over drink. I have taken multiple months off in the past and it really puts perspective back in your life. Instead of being obsessed about getting drunk or high, you get obsessed about being healthy....it's a big difference and I love it. Unfortunately I'm in a place now where I've been drinking every night....I guess I don't handle stress well.

I've been drinking 48oz of beer and a pint of liquor ever day for around 12 years now. 36 y/o. Wish I could stop, would give anything to. At this point it's more of a habit that is the hardest to break.

I tried to off myself by ramming a tube down my throat and pouring bottle after bottle of Vodka. Managed to get almost 4 bottles in within 3 minutes before I threw up.

I've been drinking heavy for almost 30 years. I used to black out in the beginning but over time my tolerance got so high it rarely happens anymore. Unfortunately, one of the last times it happened, I was driving with a shit load of open booze in the car. Second DUI. Bottom kek.

>Be me.
>Work at liquor store.
>Usually grab a 6 pack or bottle of wine during shift.
>Work 4-11pm
>Drink until I get sleepy.
>Get up at noon and be unproductive for 4 hours.
>Repeat.

well if it's recent blood work and urine and the doctor hasn't noticed anything weird, such as a fatty liver then you're okay.
you can feel a fatty liver with touch, but you need an ultrasound to see if it's okay or if it's cirrhosis.
again if there's something obvious like a pain or abnormal stomach problem then be honest and tell the doctor. if you can't afford it tell them that, they might be able to send you to a free hospital or give you paperwork for broke people. lrn2adult

I hope you don't mean what i think you do, i hope you get better user

I'll do that. Thanks, user.

I was a very functional alcoholic. I woke up with no hangover (due to 3 ativans before bed) and 2 more for breakfast. I always got the shakes at 3:00 p.m when I was walking to my car after work. Needed 6 beers before I even got home.

You have a while of that happening, and then you get used to it.

Fucking good for you man! That's a great accomplishment!!! Don't listen to anyone tell you that anything can ever get in your way....you just fucking owned one of the worst addictions ever and came out on top! Proud of you anonymous brother.

i work construction, on my feet all day and don't really eat shitty food but it's still going to kill me someday, i'm fine with it, i've had a decent run at this thing.

Turning yourself into foie gras with vodka, nice.

I hope you threw up into a bucket and didn't let that precious grain alcohol go to waste.

next time try a vodka enema. it'll absorb faster through the bowel.

Well at least you went for a hardcore approach instead of hanging yourself like a pussy.

Weight 230 eyes glossy workout never smoke quit 2 years ago but I do dip. Blood pressure is only slightly elivated.

>I guess I don't handle stress well.
Sounds like you're handling stress just fine. That's exactly what I'd do!

Not op, but that's where I am right now. Completely functional, but I don't get the shakes. I start almost start vomiting when it's about time to start drinking...usually in the ride home from work.

U still smoke weed?

When do you know you're doing damage?
With my drinking I feel like I'm losing short term memory often.

Thanks. I'm taking it one day at a time. Picked up my guitar for the first time in years...starting to enjoy life again.

I'm not proud of it but yeah, I through up in a bucket and let it sit overnight so all the stomach shit sank to the bottom. I drank most of it the next 2 nights

35/male— I was an extreme bottle to bed alcoholic with countless hospital visits. Vented in the ICU many times. Seizures, hallucinations, pancreatitis, neuropathy, loss of ability to walk. Ended up homeless for a little while at my worst. I should be dead. At the height of my drinking, I was drinking close to a gallon of vodka a day. Granted, most of it would come up. This never lasted long as I’d end up hospitalized shortly after getting to this point. I’d do a detox, get clean, relapse and repeat. I’m four years sober now with zero physical health problems other than a slight shake in my hands. I do, however, suffer from a lot of guilt and remorse. I often feel like I should have died during one of my alcoholic bouts. Ironically, I think would save my life was that I would go so hard so fast that I didn’t have a chance to build up this years-long abuse of destroying my organs daily. Drinking too much, getting hospitalized and then medical intervention which led to short periods of sobriety is why I’m sure I’m in good physical health

I have weened off in the past but it stopped working. Like the other user said it's about kindling. Plus librium and ativan are a medically safer way