leafly.com/indica/blue-zkittlez
leafly.com/sativa/nina-limone
twitter.com/AnonBabble

got some cum stain kush loaded up bout to get high as fuck nigga

bumping, I know Im not the only one

smokin on some sour d
bong loaded up

Hell yeah nigga, It's gonna be a good night

I've got a 300mg cookie I may get into later after I smoke this blunt.

few grams of some blue dream gonna rip it out of my enterprise pipe.

Packing some blueberry headband

Blue dream is a favorite strain of mine
Also lets see that enterprise

Gorilla glue #4 is awesome. Comes real close to white widow. Kudos.

Yeah, I really like it. My favorite strain is some ghost train haze. Good shit

yeah man blue dream is awesome, It doesn't look like the enterprise its just in a enterprise E box that i built lol.

awe man, i was really hoping for a space ship pipe

Nice shit man you got some skill

thanks cuh I'd use my bong but I'm letting my rents use it cause one's sick and one's just nicer high, what you repping man?

ima get a bong though, my go to strain is blue dream and I have the longest and nicest highs using a bong.

Platinum bubba kush

I like it, it reminds me of the toys I'd win in my elementary school.

reporting in.

Having some pineapple and skunk wax
mfw can't post oc cause rekt camera

It's a shitty pipe but it's fun to own

Anyone got any good stories about getting super baked?

I got a couple I could share

EW DRUGGIES

how do you find a dealer??
none of my friends smoke and my past dealer fucking dissapeared, he's prob dead...

where to go from here?

smoking some Huckleberry stuff out of a brand new fresh clean bong and playing trackmania on a steam link with an xbone controller :3

I have a license and go to the dispensary. I live in a medical state But basically everyone I know smokes weed so if I needed to I could just ask them.

I've been listening to physics lectures

Stoner here. Smoking on some blue dream. Good shit.

I live in a country where it is still illegal, albeit a Class c/3 drug and therefore not a huge deal to get caught with smaller amounts. It is a pain trying to find dealers here because no one can exactly advertise they sell an illegal product. I had a dealer, but he was flaky and I gave up on him, and instead have to drive 30 mins to a gang run house, with zero guarantee of them even having any (I have gone there 3 times in two days only to have them say "sorry all out")
Luckily, the new govt we elected is going to legalise cannabis by 2020, and I plan on getting my shit together to profit from it. Demand here is huge, and supply is abysmal. Can anyone guess the country?

I was listening to an audiobook by Degrasse Tyson I think, whilst high as fuck on amnesia haze with afghan kush hash and HOOOOOLLYYY SHIT.

mexico

Florida

smoking this. Don't know strain name because it doesn't really mean anything. It is good weed and gets me high.

Brah good job #spongebob lolhhh

just bought a half oz of orions belt. 27%

I thought so but I assume supply isn't an issue there and it would be easy to obtain? No idea

New bong from China came in a few days ago, replacing one that got stolen. Overall I'm pretty disappointed, it's not quite what I was used to, my old one was miles better and was only like $15 more. For the price though, it is a damn good deal at $40

Girl Scout Cookies pen

Got some shitty true og, had Gorrila Glue too I love that strain

>smoking weed

I have a twelve hour lecture series on Einstein's relativity and quantum revolution, Also a four hour one on black holes. I find that shit fascinating

A bit of some shit my girl dropped off earlier.
Blue Zkittles leafly.com/indica/blue-zkittlez
Nina Limone leafly.com/sativa/nina-limone

Stuck with only hashish.
dont even know the strain.

:( pray4me my littles buddies

I get piss tested at the coal mine I work at, which really sucks. I wasn’t a stoner before, but I liked it every once and a while. When playing vidya or off innawoods with my gear sitting around a fire. I actually fucking hated being called a stoner when I did it more than casually. I’d rather drink but when I’m feeling down, weed is awesome