Big data guy for a major telecom here. AMA

Big data guy for a major telecom here. AMA.

AMA? Is this fucking reddit? Eat shit you faggot

KEK

Why do meteors always fall into craters?

Might as well be, samefag.

I have no clue.

>“they d-don’t want to listen to me lie”
>”I better play it cool...”
>“s-samefags....”

how do I get a decent job with no connections?

would you suck my dick, faggot?

You illiterate swine.

AMA is a term coined here. Reddit stole it you fucking disgusting newfag.

How about you shut your little faggot whore mouth and LURK MOAR before you post your uneducated bullshit?

Now, to OP, how much data are they collecting on uns and what could they do with it?

What languages do you mainly use?

Put a bag over their head and they're all the same.

m'user

>OP has to pretend to ask his own questions because he’s a faggot

SAD!

lol

Whats the title of you role? What do you do?

Start in a call center, have some basic skills, get very lucky. Right place right time.

well would you or wouldn’t you fuck

Maybe.

harass people with surveys and tell woman open bob

Since when the fuck has Sup Forums been about attention whores getting undeserved attention? Nobody here gets 1on1 attention besides the shitposting cunts who beg for it, like OP. Any AMA was from someone ACTUALLY interesting, like a serial killer or someone who fucked your mom. This shit is a sad desperate attempt at validation.

Lol listen to this vague bullshit fuckin advice
Get the fuck out of here you retard

Ok, so a system admin.

whats worse
1) cancer
2) Alzheimers

Can't say there's any single one. R, Scala, Java, Python...but depending on the request I am open to whatever it takes to get the job done. SQL is a common denominator for structured data.

Isn't the cloud, really just smog?

in what did you major? what areas of science-engineering are needed to master to become a big data guy??

Cancer is worse for you
Alzheimers is worse for your family

It's how I did it. Sorry you don't have a strong work ethic.

I don't have a degree in anything.

Verizon?

How do I get free Internet's in rural America fuck me sideways damn satellite internet jews

Dump scripts or gtfo

Kys boomer/gen x scum

In UK, what do you know about fttp?

nobody gives a shit

"big data guy" wtf does that mean

so whats your software you manage , what is your title, what was the last feature you "pushed" to production , what was the last bug you fixed???

I call bs ... no "big data" guy would call himself something so vague

Hey, gen x isn't so bad. it's the boomers who are fuckwads

I'm not OP, but I know all there is to know about FTTP

can you hack into the mainframe to grant me glorious quads

>Hey, gen x isn't so bad. it's the boomers who are fuckwads
Doesn't matter you still benefited well off the state of the economy
you'll at least live out normal lives while we have to deal with boomers in middle and upper management destroying everything and selling us out to foreigners any way they can

comcast is modern cancer. you should kys if you collect a paycheck from them

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.