Serious. What do you think happens when we die?

Serious. What do you think happens when we die?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/21_grams_experiment
youtube.com/watch?v=XDyJ6eMtR_c&t=8s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Probably nothing.

Nothing , ur brains die and u can no longer thinks about what's after death

I’m white and heterosexual, so I’m going to heaven.

You won't know, and what's left rots away. You are nothing but a memory, and that too will be gone when those who knew you die

Dont know wont guess, but im 100% positive there is more to being than the physical

Nothing, you're not special, you're not going to hang out with jeebus, jewish god, or sand nigger guy that could make muhammmaamamamamad.

Just dead, like every plant you've crushed, every bug you've stepped on, etc., etc.

if we were nothing before, we return to nothing. If we were something, somewhere, we return to that.

the sum of all matter is constant, nothing ever truly disappears, but.. is concience quantifiable, outside the synapses and neurons it uses as a wessel? does concience have weight? Mass? The body loses some 22 grams upon death, we don't why or what, so... yeah.

death might not be the end, or the end as we think of endings.

Nothing. Just like before you were born. You cease to exist. Enjoy what you have while you have it.

Sucks to be you, I’m going to heaven.

Ever been put out for surgery?

It's just like that.

We are star dust , and we will return to that dust

your soul is judged and your body return to dirt

I think we go back to being what we were when we were born.
You weren't born as "you". You learned how to be "you" they life experience.
When we die - as the brain ceases to function, all of our learned experience goes away and the soul that's left is just pure awareness.
You are aware that you exist as energy and that's it. "I am" not "I am Joe" or whoever.
Forgetting who you are sounds both terrifying, and extremely liberating.

Maybe we get reincarnated after that. Who knows.

Our dead buttholes get raped by Steve, the sick fuck who works at the morgue.
Fuck YOU Steve.

as someone who was clinically dead for like 2 minutes not a goddamn thing happens
it's nice and dark and quiet and devoid of any cunts

Souls dont have mass, this is fake.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/21_grams_experiment

youtube.com/watch?v=XDyJ6eMtR_c&t=8s

I think you just go.

You become one with everything.

Energy only transfers form.

nuun

experiment was flawed, but never outright disproven. It still stands, though, that the body loses mass upon death.

>hopefully nothing
>with my luck I'll be reincarnated as a black person

This

Yea but like, what is heaven exactly?

This

Literally nothing. Religion was created to control the masses. Cant have Stan working 9-5 at a shitty job realize hes racing towards a red light. None of this matters.

well, if you hate niggers and if the shit they say about karma is true... yeah, you prolly will.

Simulated reality

Death is just an illusion.
Also stop worrying about the future.
The future doesnt exist

1 out of 6 of the bodies tested passed the theory kys

you go to the spirit world (heaven)

once the spirit world and this world are connected everyone becomes immortal

proof that there is a spirit world for me is my communication with spirits as well as when i understood that we are eternal

the thing with 'nothingness' is it's an impossibility, there can't be 'nothing' which is why there is a beginning but no end

i also believe in reincarnation

i do not believe in hell or evil just love and power

yes i'm saying too much and was hesitant of saying anything at all in the first place

good information should be brought to those who seek it as in deserving of it like some sort of price

to believe that we vanish is to mean that nothing matters and i'm sure we all agree that that's not true

to understand is very rewarding and will grant you peace and happiness

there is meaning and order to the world it's not hard to see if your actions don't blind you

there will be an awakening

If you have ever watched an animal die, you know what is going to happen to you. Lights out.

Have you ever been dead long enough to verify this?

ok, I usually skip over garbage like this because I just assume you've fried your brain on weed.

but I'll bite.

could you elaborate?

Personally, I believe in God. A higher, conscious creative force.

Whether we are important to this being, and are entitled to immortality via souls, is anyones guess. Point is nobody knows.

Everything is "now". There's no actual past or future. Just changes in physical forms.

I dont smoke pot. Was an alcoholic. Prove to me i actually exist outside of my thoughts

A lot of things happen when and after we die.

Just none of it involves us anymore.

Stop caring.

Holy shit that guy's from my town

survived a large overdose. in my head I had crossed over and felt a complete and absolute blackness. there was this voice that explains that was life i had my run.i fought and argued and cried to come back. It was important for whatever reason. then saw a rapidly moving and changing object, then myself and whoever I was arguing with got closer to it, it stopped moving and I realized it was a galaxy. then we just zoomed in closer til got to our neck of the woods, and felt myself drop back in to my body in a hospital bed. then i woke up in a hospital bed. couple days was bugged by weird visions, for some time I could see temperature differences in air, or if a fan was moving air i could actually see the swirls. every person had an aura around them. but that all slowly faded....not sure if went out of body or was just really fucked up. probably just got really fucked up.
i think when you die you reset, either new life or save point type deal. or you rot in dirt, both are very comforting thoughts and ok with me. hope this helps user

dont know, cant know, probably eternal void but i have some feelings/spirituality that make me feel like i will last for ever because i am the universe. i have respect for all faiths i just choose intellectual honesty which i value more than any joy a belief in god could give me, so that is my faith that keeps me wanting to learn more about these things and wondering.

inneresting..

You rot. Thats it unless you are going to be cremated and part of you will become amulet or house decor or something it depends on the tradition. Some are mummified and displayed in a hanging coffin. Or bird food like some indian tradition.

it's just like before you were born

Being dead is like the time before you were born.
You don't know you're even existence because, well, 'you' aren't even anything.

you'll be tripping on dmt for a few minutes. probably hallucinating so maybe you'll think someting "supernatural" is going to happen in your last moments. then you die and there is just nothing.

You sure that's not just human ego talking? I am so IMPORTANT, I cannot cease to EXIST!

Our brains create reality based on sensory input. We can never know if the world outside our brains is the way we perceive it, or if it is wildly different. As much as a near death experience can be a trip to another world, it still can be a trip deeper inside. There may be something more, but in all likelihood, our illusion is no more than what it inside our head, which in it's self may not even be real.

What do YOU think happens when we die, OP?

Nothing, faggot.

sounds like near death. maybe you were already tripping on dmt. see

I believe that you become nothing but a memory. A memory that slowly fades until you're (if you can even call it you anymore bc it's millions of years from now) reincarnated into a random seed (you could be male or female) on another planet revolving a different star light years away with no recollection of "your"(I believe we are of one) previous life experiences. So when you die I believe you will never exist again but another "you" will exist in a time so far ahead of now that this or any recollection of this will never be again.

We come back. Whether we want to or not.
None of us are what we think we are.

If we compared existence as we know it to a super computer, we are the mouse pointer. The tiny, insignificant mode of interacting with the great machine.

In truth, we are all ageless beings. Countless. Each one, a god of creation. Incapable of death. But, not immune to being trapped.
And that's what's happened to us all. We've been tapped, and hidden, in this super computer. Our minds, wiped.

I will elaborate if anyone is curious.

eternal nothingness

How did u become enlightened?

I passed out after taking a bunch of benzos, I thought I only took ten
apparently I took 60
People say you can't overdose on them but I guess 60 will fuck you up

Sadly nothing. just never ending darkness, like being asleep. I wish I could believe in heaven or reincarnation but I don't. Neither of those make any sense to me

Id prefer reincarnation. Don't want an after life cause then it gets pretty odd from all the religions of the worlds views. At least i can come back. But more likely? Just like clicking an off button on tv or rather unplugging it. It just stops. Permanently. No memories, no thoughts, no dreams, not even darkness. Just nothing. I can't comprehend what nothing would bed but that's what it is. Kinda makes me anxious thinking about it tbh. I'm desperately hoping for a brain transplant in the future. Crossing fingers for brain in a robot or new body!

The feeling after you kill an ant... that basically sums up the whole after death thing

I'm pretty sure, since your brain stops working, it'll be a lot like sleeping without dreams.
Forever.

if we return to nothing then won't it like reset as we came from that exact same nothing? experiencing reality contradicts a 'nothingness'

why wasn't there just nothing to begin with? don't questions usually have answers?

do you have an explanation for what's happening

does anyone?

is it good?

First of, you are not the building blocks that is your body and even your brain, those same blocks has been used to make countles organisms befor they where used by you, and they will be reused again to become parts of new life, in this sense "you" live on.
The blueprint that made those building blocks take the shape you are in is the true you, and will be part of your children or the children of your siblings in a small part, and you live on thrue them, and your thoughts and ideas will live on in the memory of those around you.
But you as you are now will not continue to exist.
Find meaning in the life you have now, it is so short that from the universe's perspective it might as well never have happened, but that makes it more precious and none of it should be wasted.

It is better to find meaning in the life you have, rather than wasting it trying to find meaning in a afterlife that might not exist.

I don't know about y'all, but I'm getting 72 virgins when I die.

In this day and age? Hah....good luck, Sayyid.