Russia, pls, are you even trying?

Russia, pls, are you even trying?

Other urls found in this thread:

foreignaffairs.com/articles/russian-federation/1949-04-01/russian-population-enigma
youtube.com/watch?v=jhX3ssRQMMA
youtube.com/watch?v=4x4IFFO4AhE
youtube.com/watch?v=aawP8PPB5_U
indy100.com/article/a-map-of-the-world-according-to-what-languages-we-want-to-learn--WJi8N97EzW
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Trying to do what?

Their women think twice before opening their legs.

Cyп c мaкaкoй, вкycный.

Nice one

Shut the fuck up you monkey I won't let you speak to my friend like that.

Brazil's population is twice of that of Russia. Where is the problem?

nice try aleksei

>Portuguese
>shows a picture of Brazil
Could Portugal even be more cucked?

>Brazil: 180M
>Russia: 140M

I think portugese are ok with hordes of immigrants going to Brazil ignoring Portugal.

Brazil has a population of more than 200 million. But your point still stands.

Wow, I haven't chacked it for a while.

why would anyone learn portuguese? seems really useless and ugly

I agree,everybody should learn thai so we can finally be able to talk with monkeys.

Said the thay...

Iiirc no one knows how many people live in russia

Boa, Manuel!

learn thai and you can learn muay thai from legendary senpais, learn portugese and you can learn authenthic recipe for uma delicia sopa de macaco, easy choice

Brazil is a popular immigration destination as any new world country that is not ultra poor. Anyone who wants to immigrate to Russia are usually people from former USSR who already speaks it.

>talk with monkeys
But wr learn Brazilian for that...

what language platform is OP's pic?

Learn slovakian and you can finally speak with your gypsy neighbour

learn slovak and you can talk to majority of Europeans, you moor monkeyspawn

Why though? We have census and statistics as any other countrh. We had buff of 2mln people in 2014 with Crimean population.

>not learning thai so you can plow premium thai boy pussy like a local

Fucking slavs will never be white

brazillian is not a language

>browsing Sup Forums
>not knowing duolingo
are you for real

Duolinguo. It is pretty shitty actualy.
With slovak you can somewhat understamd any slavic language.

idk I read they didn't do good census since 1939 soviet times
foreignaffairs.com/articles/russian-federation/1949-04-01/russian-population-enigma

>Duolinguo
Im learning chinese and last I checked they didnt support asian languages

And how is that useful
Nobody cares about you subhuman mongoloid spawns
The only good thing about russia is your women.
Fortunately alot of them are coming here to be sex slaves.

duolingo it's not shitty if you're not learning a hard language, i used to it to learn swedish like 2 years ago for some months just for curiosity and now i can understand like a quarter of posts in swedish, when i didn't even finished half of the course

they have vietnamese and are working on korean and japanese

wut
We had last census in 2010
I remember those dudes coming to my home and asking to fill their papers

Our women don't even know where Portugal is, you mostly have ukrainians, they for some reason had pretty significant immigration to your country.
You would understand much more if just took a decent book.

USA destroyed Russia.

Most you oxygen wasting American don't even have a pre-101 grasp of the history. What the US did to Russia in the 90's was beyond criminal. Russia will rise again and that scares the ever loving piss out of dead beat, brainless, American fucks. Russians are smart and educated as fuck.

Also congrats to Brazil for your recent undemocratic, US sponsored, US backed, neoliberal, billionaire class, coup against your democratically elected center-left government.. Congrats on getting fucked in the ass by USA. Again.

>that men-women disparity
Like,what's the women attitude there?Do you guys really feel the gender disparity?Are women there very promiscous?

We don't know why,aswell.
youtube.com/watch?v=jhX3ssRQMMA

youtube.com/watch?v=4x4IFFO4AhE

youtube.com/watch?v=aawP8PPB5_U

i don't know about books but i used to read some internet articles in swedish and i could understand a little bit, and like i said, i didn't finish the course, if would've finished it i think i would be atleast somewhat fluent in swedish

shut up

Obvious American is obvious.

This disproportion is an echo of early soviet hard times when men were dying in wars en mass. And spread of alcoholism among exclusivily men. Among youngsters as you can see there are more men than women and in few decades we will have pretty average proportion. Young women are bitchy here due to the fact that there are less of them than men so they can choose and feel themselves as queen.

>shut up

Oh hai Colombia. Enjoying your narcokleptocratic US puppet regime? The slaves who grow coca in your county create the off the books money used to destabilize Venezuela. Congrats on your great situation.

>Portuguese
>Flag of Brazil

about time you start a war and sort that problem out, eh?

>second video
It's funny how she says actual russian words instead of ukrainian

Times of total wars have passed. We are heading towards canceling conscription desu. Every year they conscript less and less men and hire more and more professionals.

better be quick about it then

>luxembourg
Should I even open my mouth?

Robot army is what's coming to the US..

>are bitchy here due to the fact...
that russian men are annoying, retarded alcoholics while russian women are pretty nice people you can actually talk to.
t. traveler

She's explaining how she initially mixed alot of russian words with portuguese ones like ''fantasia'' in russian is ''imagination'' but in portuguese is fantasy

fantasia means both imagination and fantasy in russian tho
>women are bitchy because they are nice
Nice logic

Pinochet says hi, nazi boy.

I thought ewuality and tolerance what was coming to the US army

>He didn't fall for the bait
Next time I'll get you Joao

Pretty ironic coming from a place which is seeing a resurgence of regressive, outdated, obsolete, faith called Christianity..

Your opinion on Spanish on duolingo?

Sorry, we are full

the spanish course in english is probably the best one, they have a lot extra shit like buying an extra skill that's not important but you can add it if you want and they also show you how much knowledge you have with each word basing it on how many times you misspelled it or got it wrong, also spanish is kinda close to english so i would say you can go fluent with it

Can't see anything ironic there desu

Posting maps without description should be followed by perma bans desu

How's gay rights working out in Russian Federation? Putin hand picked puppet of Yeltsin.. who is hand picked stooge/puppet of USA. Russia still hasn't fully recovered from the mega ass-raping of 90's.

this post is just 100% gay

>portugese
>not portugal but brazil
kek.

Think it's most popular second language

>most Americans wants to learn English

Tips

>USA
>English
I don't think that's it

>how many people live in russia

Fewer than 50, the rest are just cattle.

I guess it's the second most popular language to study

first one is spanish, second is english because of chicanos, look at norway
sweden's first one is actually swedish

yes.

indy100.com/article/a-map-of-the-world-according-to-what-languages-we-want-to-learn--WJi8N97EzW

Why open your mouth, are you hungry?

Gayest post ive seen all week. Congrats, faggot.

You're welcome.

potential informative thread converted in pure cancer
this board is getting worse every day
seriously some of you lads should leave the basement sometimes

wtf happened 15 years ago!?!?!?!!!

No irony. Youre just a massive homosexual.

i don't know why people is replying to that american, i can feel his autism from here

like 1/3 of native english English speakers are chicanos, makes sense they would learn Portuguese

Not 15 years ago.. but After USSR was destroyed by US coup and the puppet regime put in place to rob the place blind... Russia went through basically the great depression x100 for a full decade. It was horrific.

There was a massive drop in birth rates after the colapse of soviet union. It stopped at its lowest point in 2000.

Go tend to coca fields, cattle. We need the cash to rig Macri's second term election.

>russian

Why would anyone abroad study the language of a dead country? Learning Russian makes even less sense than learning Ancient Greek.

Based music and to banter with them on online games

who the fuck learns portuguese, Rioboos or what

>Norway
>Norwegian

>Brazil: 200M
>Russia: 145M

No census in 2015?

>Former super power and some of the greatest writers in human history

>People would rather learn Huespeak due to qts and traps

Portuguese is one of the defaults on the app, Russian is not.

>portuguese
>brazillian flag
Hehe..
Ahhahahaha

Literally not an argument
Not being able to produce any movies of their own only play/broadcast american ones. That's just one of those things.
Russia was really fucked in the 90's

>letov

The lyrics of his songs are hard to understand even to the native speakers of Russian, no way a person with basic Russian skills could get them.

>implying his songs have any actual meaning

why would anyone learn portuguese?

>tfw the english to japanese course will soon be released

Brazilian women and stuff.

You know, the usual... Creepy white dude who failed in his own, Anglosphere, country.. but still has enough wealth to move to Brazil and live like a fucking king. I know more than a few American men who moved to Brazil after the foreclosure crisis hit. Tons of young women waiting for papai to move em' up out the favella.

The Irish on that site is shit.

>thread about Russia
>all the butthurt belt indefinitely fulfill it