twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Knicks win the 2019 ship

FIRST

>Craptors

Gimme dat 1 seed.

Let's get it Rapties

Kek that one guy is going to lose $500

Hope that'll teach him a lesson

Oh wait no it wont because the guy has less self control than a monkey.

Dubs confirm monkeys are less degenerate than gamblers.

>what is the knicks FO
It was his own fault, he probably just saw a dinosaur and went "fuck yeah Im betting on the dinos"

Potlel

>best player is poor man's iverson with garbage fire defense

swept in the first round

Why did the cavs wave the curry stopper liggins?

the betguy won his bet

apologise

>Hits 2/3 shots in final minute including buzzer beater 3 that brings them within a point
>Never missed a shot in final 10 seconds of a game to take the lead before that so now he is a choker according to /Nba/

youtu.be/i6zeXN72jTY

it's only a matter of time until he gambles all that money away

basketball-reference.com/players/l/liggide01.html

The ____ are the most millennial NBA team

LePosse

Nets

Hey, I'm Gen Z, I'm a little different from Millennials. First off, I actually have a plan for my life and am not just "going to college" to get some shitty degree that doesn't help me. Second off, you people are too afraid to say nigger and faggot in public. I'm an actual conservative unlike you millennial shits and I hate race mixing.

So fuck you all, a bunch of losers. Gen Z is gonna rule the world while all you lazy fucks make our burritos.

Man, why won't Casey play Norm Powell? He's fucking good. Why does Carroll get significant minutes to score 3 fucking points?

Underaged. MODS!

Born in 1999, turned 18 in March. Came for Sup Forums because I love Trump, I also love rooting for white people in race wars, so I love watching guys like Gordon Hayward.

If Paul George makes the All-NBA team, the Pacers can pay him an extra $45 million dollars and likely keep him in the upcoming free agency. He started the season a little slow, but has come alive lately, averaging 26.8 PPG in March and 31.0 PPG in his last 10 games.

There are 6 forward spots on the All-NBA team. Lebron, Kawhi, Giannis are all locks. Draymond Green is likely to earn a spot as well. Is Anthony Davis a forward? Do Jimmy Butler AND Gordon Hayward deserve a spot above Paul George? I think he sneaks into the 6th spot if the Bulls finish below the Pacers in the playoff standings. But the new form of contract gives the All-NBA writers far too much power in these matters.

fuck the mods

Spot on satire senpai

Kevin is a lock, even with the injury. That's 5 and then Davis is probably considered a forward. I don't see how PG has a shot.

Raptors can safely tank against Cleveland now

Pls win all your games Cavs stop shitting it up

>Tom HaberstrohVerified account
@tomhaberstroh
Kawhi is my MVP. Best perimeter defender in NBA and averaging 25.8 PPG on 61 TS% on a 61-win team. He checks more boxes than anybody else.

Haberstroh is a fucking idiot. and the worst kind of idiot because he thinks he is fucking smart

steve nash and steph curry both think harden is the mvp

so its decided then

Remember Sup Forums X users!

>stub:no;/^!/

:^)

What about Damian Lillard, last night was his statement game and we know all about voters recency biases.

Also I don't think Draymond Green will make it, he was all NBA last year but even though he's probably going to win DPOY, last year every warrior got a fucking huge boost in all votes just for being on the 73 win team.

Lol of course they do, I don't think anyone on the Warriors organization likes Westbrook.

>There are people who put this much energy into avoiding things they don't like yet criticize people on college campuses for safe space culture.

How painful is it to see a post you don't like. I mean I knew you guys were mentally ill, but come one that's ridiculous

>Mike Antoni babby things the Mike Antoni babby is actually good
>Meme shooter who's been talking with beta loser who hates the alpha westbrook thinks the meme free throw man is better

I never criticized anyone for safe space culture.
In fact "safe space" culture is a good thing, why would you ever surround yourself around people or things that are negative towards you? That's how people like Trump supporters are created.

Is Durant really a lock though? He's missed something like 22 games, and the Warriors have gone on a 13 game win streak without him. If voters decide to penalize him for that, and Draymond misses out because of his offense, it could come down to Hayward/Butler/George vying for the final 2 spots. Butler has been amazing, but I'd give the edge to George over Hayward because he's a much better defender.

*blocks your path to the championship*

why is dwight howard such a shitcunt

>why would you ever surround yourself around people or things that are negative towards you? That's how people like Trump supporters are created.
Quality shitpost

the little guy

1 HoF candidate and a current player
vs.
a few GOAT's, several HoF players, several HoF candidates, several coaches, obscene amounts of players, and opposing crowds chanting for a player that's playing against their teams.

I think Harden's season was great, but Westbrook has his foot in the door for HoF.

Where did all the losers from the last thread who doubted my rapties go?

Lmao!!! Btfo so hard they went missing

THE LITTLE GUY!!!!

Warriors

YOU GOTTA BE KIDDING ME

Let's be serious

Westbrook's MUH TRIP DUB is not that impressive.

1st 2 digits of my post decide how many games the Nets will win next season

>meme freethrow man
>westshook takes as many FTs as him

>wake up
>rapties already won
>mfw reading all that good shit /nba/ was talking a minute ago

Why isn't there outdoor basketball?

What would happen if the cavs actually tried all season?

The record he has when he has one is, however.

But if it hadn't been for the late-game performances he had against a few teams in the league, it would've been a loss for his case.

He's stepped up this year. And the thing I noticed about him is that he never blames anyone for losing a game but himself. If he loses, he puts it all on himself.

He has a track record of this:
2015, he misses playoffs but get the scoring champion honors.
>"It's shit. It don't mean shit if we're not playing in the playoffs."
If he shoots the team out of the game.
>"I made some mistakes, lot of mental errors, Hopefully I'll do more to correct that and get better."
He loses a close game.
>"I didn't do enough to help my team, that was my mistake."
He has a bad game like in Pheonix
>leaves to the practice gym after the game and shoots for an hour and fifteen minutes straight
He turns the ball over a bunch
>"I just made some mental errors, I played sloppy, I should've been better than this."

He's more into bashing himself than any troll on this board. But he doesn't let it keep him down, he seeks to improve or get back on track. If anything, that mindset is more than commendable.

Remember that video of KD getting shots up before the GSW game, talking to himself? Russ does the same thing, without the cameras.

He knows what's wrong, but he takes full responsibility, as a true leader should. You don't see him publicly call for help from the front office. He takes what he has and make do with it.

It's impressive really.

because nba players are soft cunts

Uhhhmmm just hold this L real quick

Casey is a retard. Powell isn't ready to take the next step as a primary scorer yet but Casey started forcing offense through him thinking he could light it up like Ross did. Powell failed and now Casey is punishing him despite his great play when he has just a passive role in the offense taking opponents by surprise every now an then with his athleticism.

>Kawhi has less points, rebounds, assists, blocks, steals and FG% than Lebron
>Will finish ahead in MVP
Defend this

MVP is all about wins and 61 wins > 51 wins

Delly, please stop your shitposting.

If that's the case why isn't it a team award? And why hasn't the player whose team has the most wins always gotten it?

And then he
>passes up open looks to get assists instead
>doesn't play defense because he'd rather get boards
>boards which his teammates let him get so he can stat pad
>turnover machine
and most importantly
>is going to get bounced in the first round by the true MVP

steals? u high bro

mods can suck my dick

And Westbrook is leading in the polls.
espn.com/nba/story/_/id/19117727/nba-espn-forecast-predictions-nba-mvp

Nuggets coach Mike Malone on MVP:
>"My vote would go to Russell Westbrook. They're both very qualified. No matter who wins it, you can make a case for both guys. For Russell Westbrook to be the only player since Oscar Robertson to average a triple-double, no disrespect to their team, but I think James Harden has more help over there. What Russell does every night ... Earlier in the year, people said he can't keep this up for 82 games, and he has. What he's done is really something that you see once in a lifetime, so my vote would go to Russell Westbrook. And I'm not just saying that because we play him two more times. It's just because he's deserving."

Another one.

guess curry should win it then

Delly's not even a dirty player

>dunleavy
JUST

Wind

>And why hasn't the player whose team has the most wins always gotten it?

that's usually the one who gets the MVP tho
which is why Westpoop ain't getting it over Harden

when is Kevin Love going to the nfl, i reckon the kid has a good career ahead of him

Why would Harden get it over Curry/Durant then?

just give him the mvp and the chip already

Everyone knows seeding is the most important factor in MVP voting

I'm not sure if I necessarily agree with that but that's just how it traditionally works

>implying the niglies aren't going to dive at his knees

So when Lebron gets the 1st seed and the Spurs get the second seed, what then?

because he has way better stats than them
team record still plays a HUGE part in MVP voting
Moses Malone was the last one to get the award without being a top 3 seed
that was 30 years ago
and he was the 4th seed

I hope kawaii finishes with higher votes then lebron. Lebron last half of the season has been shit.

What a terrible opinion

no

Except his numbers are better now. His team has just been slacking, especially on defense

(you) :)

how? since All Star weekend he's been averaging 27.5ppg, 10.6reb & 8.5ast on 57% shooting

stupid boy

>purposefully lose to atlanta bench
>BTFO atlanta's starters next game
>coach bud gets confused and isnt sure who to start anymore
>entire team crumbles in the playoffs as chemistry is destroyed and team mates argue over who should start

lebron is clearly on another level in terms of strategizing and coaching

Any good youtube channels that do game recaps? Not the 2 fucking minute ones. With the nhl playoffs on at the same time as nba its hard to watch all the action.

LeBron playing Monopoly while everybody else playing Sorry

Ximo pierto is the go-to

Ximo, NBA Conference

thanks bros

based canadian bros coming in with the clutch knowledge

Where is the real Ximo, does he even exist anymore amongst these 11 different imitations?

it's a mystery

This is the real one

youtube.com/channel/UCOYuAoGMa3BeQ-Wr5mgz4NQ/videos

Shroeder is one of the worst starting Pg in a post season team... he cant even set up plays for dwight against a team with no rim protection.

>le speedy German nigger
Hawks deserve what they get for falling for this meme

>lecoon
This is probably your first hawks game this season but shrooter is great 50% of the time and shit the other 50

It was either him or overpaying Teague

>Westbrook wins MVP
>OKC sweep Rockets first round 4-2
Cap this.

My rapties clinched the 3rd seed hahaha get fucked Cornelius

I hate lebron but this statement is retarded. Kawhi shouldn't even be in the MVP discussion if you compare him to lebron, not to mention spurs defense is actually statistically better when he's off the floor...somehow