Waifu and husbando

waifu and husbando

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oS-PYGqHdzY
youtu.be/q-u2TPXbjNY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I've had those, I think I understand how you feel.
My week has been really calm. Sure I had to walk trough knee deep mud , but I basically only worked Tuesday, even if I worked for more than 24 hours.

toys are a godsend

my chain of command, basically my superiors,
I'm military

Am feeling lazy aswell.... I'll just grab my laptop and sit in bed :^)

Thats just an old moms tale. Come sniff some spraypaint with me

Who am I talking to?

no kidding

former USAF 2W271 here...made it to E-5 and no more

she wants me to talk to her again and be friends with her while she dates this guy
she says she considers all other guy friends to not even be men (I guess this includes the other guy she once dated)
There's nothing she needs to say. I'll never be her third wheel. I still have feels for her though. She was my only real friend, and girlfriend, all through school
>Misaki Claimed

that resolution though

Still here

If you insist. But don't call my mom old. She actually is a very beautiful young woman, and anyone would be lucky to have her. PS do you want to be my new daddy/mommy?

Most call me Muse. I'm not sure if we've talked before. What do you go by?

Smol pic for a smol fox :^)

really redefines the meaning of calm haHAA

speaking of toys, I've always wondered what beads felt like

The tale is old, she is not. Oh baby. :^)

But in all seriousness. Dont concentrate and huff spraypaint. Fucks you up real bad. Not 5 Endone bad, but its just plain bad for you.

I'll assume until you correct me that this was not an amicable breakup. So if she is seeking some connection it could be as simple as regret or as complicated as her trying to find "something" she is missing that she doesn't even know she is missing

The whole core of psychoanalysis is the words unsaid...I should have clarified when I said "what is she trying to say"

nice pic you obviously fucking nice person
are laptops even worth it

>nuclear weapons
wowie

I'm not american but I'd be a 11b E-2 if I was

look buddy, I have different standards now HAhaa
same, I don't have those yet

Drummer?
More like dumber
Rip my nigga lil peep

Donut worry, I don't do much. Drink occasionally, and even then try and make it just a holidays thing. Marijuana some weekends. That's the extent basically.

>mocking
>fox
Out you go. Out!
>

>you obviously fucking nice person
lol wut

>are laptops even worth it
It is for me since I work across a large area, I sometimes go days without coming home.
I need my laptop for music and giggles

Ok women trouble., if she's bringing you down that much it's over. Regardless of how you feel right now if you feel that bad because of the situation you can't be around that poison. Don't drink the wine that you know has the poison in it; don't hang out with the people that have the poison in them.
Hey there, that's some shit. But a therapist works. The Biggest problem people have is that they have no one to talk to. So if you're in there working things out, you understand how you feel and you have a second party with experience that can offer good advice to help you. That should be something that in the long run can pull you back to that six or seven range which I am hoping happens.
No. What is up? Im certian you are no more a faggot then me

:thinking:
6 Xanax pills

Soon 4 hours of sleep will be considered oversleeping

>don't have those yet
soon™

going to try and pick some up next weekend or something if there's an discrete time to do it

specifically MMIII ICBM

11b....how is that going?

I technically cant even do marijuana. Alcohol is the limit, and anything proscribed. Sucks, but it keeps my best meds under $40.
Hehe

No, it wasn't. It happened a second time when I found out she was seeing another guy behind my back and rather than apologize for it she mocked me for it. This was in July...
I won't say it isn't impossible she doesn't have real regret. However, if she is, she's being as insincere as possible or not trying to show any weakness. When I came out to beg her for forgiveness in our past I came totally out.
What's she trying to say? 'Please be my friend again while I bang this other dude on the side'. She doesn't want to date again.

Btw if you're my new parent just know that you're gonna have to teach me to ride a bike. My mom never got around to it, she was really busy fixing her mattress most the time, it kept squeaking.

Indeed. I'm kinda hoping I can get back to 6-7 without pills, but we'll see.

Well, you're not missing much IMO. Stupid as it is, I don't love it. But some close family does and I'm not sure how to connect with them without it.

Rem claimed

understandable. My desktop is already overkill

You could fuck up anyone uwu

I have made some mistakes in my life, signing the paper was the worst one

div 2 when

i forgot to screenshot pics of mio bopping ritsu on the head.

I still have feels for her.
I still can't find another girl I've cared about.
I hate her. I never want to date her again, and I partially hope she forgets about me, so she'll stop pulling at my heart strings.
I hate this all.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

that's very likely the message. IF...and that's a big if....IF she is trying to show true regret...than I imagine her actions have caught up to here and she is throwing up heavy defense mechanisms to protect herself while trying to reach out

but as I said...huge if

forgot about you, my b

I mean, doozing off for 20 mins in a LAV is already oversleeping uwu
why not be open about it Krappa

does that mean whenever?

Hello Shiziru, nice to see you again. How are you?

Hello Rem, nice to see you. What's the day been?

We talked yesterday dude. I'm shinoa

so back about 5 years before I joined, some SSgt painted a picture of a Dominos pizza guy on the Bay 1 main door....pretty good pick...slightly cartoonish. Anyway, the pizza box is open and stick out are three RV (reentry vehicles) the things that spin from space and go boom....and it says "Real steel to your doorstep in 3 hours or your money back"

Shit, I'm awful at distinguishing Waifu's sometimes, my bad. How are you today?

Cute

Why not kiss 100 shinoas?

>all this while she's banging another dude
sorry Doc, but I feel like she's being dishonest. Maybe things aren't working out with her current toy (likely considering how hard she had to lock him down after I broke up with her) and she's reaching out for a branch... I'm not sure anyway.

yeah that's why I posted the big if.....

the likely answer is she has some issue with the new toy as you put it and what she wants is a safe harbor (you) to be stable as she goes out and explores for her next adventure

forgotten FeelsTerribleMan

Time to advance to no sleep :gremlin:

>be open about it
Once I have a steady income and a place of my own, maybe. Not economically ready to be disowned quite yet. Keepo
but hey, it turned out alright when my sister found out, you never know

>changing the boys for girls
Not good user, not good.

Literally talked about eating cereal and you doing algebra last night (in my time). I'm doing fine. Playing M&B. You?
Thank you. Holo is just as cute too
Because one is all I need

where is your church now soyboy
fucking cuck

On mobile, about to go out with famalam.

I know Im not, my friends were users. They quit because it was too much money for too much lost time. Pointless drug is pointless.

I concur.
She's expecting me to stay in contact now. I can't lie and say part of me doesn't want to be on good terms. We were together for a long time, it was pretty close. But she hurt me real bad deep down. I just want to cut it off and find someone else to love. And I've been struggling to do that.

stupid shit like that is what makes me not hate my job as much. shenanigans are good for morale
Unit cohesion trough dick jokes

Even if I was disowned I'd still need to pay the same bills lmao

Huh?

had one too many nut today

here's a simple exercise you can do on your own...it sounds corny and a bit self-help-ish but it's great for such a struggle

Start at the top most surface question and ask "waht"

so in your case, "what is it about her I am having trouble letting go." Then when you have that answer, ask what about that. So I'll just call it factor X for this example

"What is it about factor X that is so desirable to me?"

and so on until you have no questions left...it's an action-oriented Socratic method we use to get to a core struggle...it's gets greater results than taking on the whole concept at once....once you get to the core...ask what you stand to gain and lose if you gave that up with her...there is your answer

Obviously everyone's different and I can't say whether or not it is or is not possible however, many people have persevered through difficult situations with the help of friends or others that have allowed them to recover into a place that they wish to be.
>be me
>deployed and hating life
>long distance relationship (obvis)
>gf into me big time
>months pass see paragraph after paragraph shrink to sentances
>rare phone calls shrink to painful awkward middle school level chats
>gf dumps me, saw it coming a mile away, still stood there waiting for that truck to hit me
>wait, know I can see her and talk her off this ledge know long distance beat her up
>finally find the feelings for her i didn't know i had
>know when I see her ill convince her to move in with me and show her how it could be.
>fan the flames of a dying fire until I can see her
>3 months later
>home, date with her, everything is going well
>see the situation develop to ask her "be mine"
>in bed ready to feel the touch of a woman after months
>user....the reason I broke up with you is because....i cheated
>watch the castle that I thought was stone wash away like sand in an instant
>see the written plans i had penned in blood burn as flash paper
>user...are you ok?
>bitch to the end planned this in a key position of vulnerability to allow her to get the upper hand in safety.
>when I'm close to cumming to early with a girl I think of fucking her that night
>never felt as far away while simultaneously crushed at the same time

It moves on. Its there, it always will be. But it will become something that makes you stronger. I know this

Good evening rem

Just stop nutting with your toys you flaming homo.
Czech'd though

yeah we used to have the High Altitude Piss

you'll love this....

We had a head that was surround by three walls and a door but no ceiling for some fucked up reason....we would attach a guy to the hoist which goes up 35 feet, move him over the head and and leave while he did his business...least splash wins

yeah...that's what the US tax dollars pay for sometimes...but in Nukes you gotta do shit to keep sane

BLLLLEEEEEEUUUUUGGGGHHH

Nice, I remember now. I definitely knew the name, I just don't always get the waifu associated with it sometimes, but that'll get better I'm sure. Just waifu and listening to some videos about math actually. Math isn't necessarily my biggest interest btw, just a lucky coincidence. Mount and Blade right? I've heard good things, but never checked it out.

Indeed. I mean, it's much better than alcohol anyways so I have no room to talk, but I don't get too much out of it myself. I'd rather just bs with people and play some vidya or watch some shit or something myself. Although I do have a bit of a rocky/bad relationship with alcohol. I've definitely imbibed much more than I should have and blacked out, and I kinda just wanna drink til I forgot sometimes. But I've been pretty good about avoid that recently.

I'm hoping I can. It's kinda hard, I have very few people IRL I can open up to. Have a couple friends I stay in contact with while they're at school, and some people online I talk to, still it can be tough. I need to work on building a support network. It's hard with family, they don't always get things, and I'm used to just lying and only saying what they want to hear.

I'm back, had to get dressed for work. What'd I miss?

Point is after that shit...i did talk to her. But realized it was fucking poison and that the reason I felt shity all the time was because I was ingesting the bullshit I was dealing with from her. That's the whole missed point of that story I forgot to include. Cut ties, realize there are other people out there regardless of how socially awkward you are (see: me) and that you can recover from such a awful event

I dont like the second intro
Cagayake Girls is better uwu

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Fine enough. How about you?

Oooohhh okay. Gotcha. Dude, mount and blade is seriously underrated
The usual
Same

couldn't hope for a better quads
I will never

the most destructive weapons of all time probably are covered in dick drawings
This is the pinnacle of warfare

she looks like a boy

Shizu pls, I need an answer

Family unfortunately can be one of those situations that doesn't want to hear all the problems that you have. They want to remember and think of the version of you they like and remember. Not necessarily a slight on them but it can be difficult to adjust to this new or different you. And even sometimes people with a lot of friends have a tough time opening up to someone keep trying and reaching out to people that you think will listen and give constructive feedback to help you.
That made me laugh thinking about it

Nice to be alive I guess
I feel full but sorta might kinda stole a Dr Pepper

>green text
Rip you.

I didn't really expect much different

What? Affection, probably. We're on terms I know I haven't even gotten close to with another girl in my life. I know if I just up and kissed her she wouldn't stop me. Or a thousand other things. I'm not nearly as close with anyone else. Not even physical stuff. She knows a lot about me from being a kid... we talked. A lot. We talked so easily. And after school finished and we parted for the first time, I stopped being so talkative.
Holy mother of God. I'm sorry to hear that Koume. That's at least ten times as bad.
Why do you still torture yourself thinking about her? You sound like you can be doing a lot better bro.

An answer

Or dubs
My king
NO STOP THAT
PLUSHIE

>youtube.com/watch?v=oS-PYGqHdzY

Exactly

SMUGS!
>Got new dashcam mount
New videos Soon™

our missiles were all built cold war era....they are recycled (changed out warheads) every 10 years....sometimes we would find a Christmas cards from the 80's in the main head capsule...which does absolutely no damage to the warhead...but it was funny

so the real question to ponder is....is it HER affection or affection of a general nature?

Fine enough too, tonight feels good I think, which is good. Day's been good overall, and will probably not get worse. What're you up to?

It seems up my alley. I've mucked around with some CRPGs and it gets recommended by people who dig them from what I've seen. What's the gameplay like?

I'll try. Some people here have been real helpful, so I'm glad for that. I think I'm hopeful enough for the future when I think about it logically.

Dr Pepper is very solid drink. Deserves more credit than it gets.

Yeah I know, but I'm not perfect level of drunk that I don't give a shit right now.
That's the point man I moved on. I realized I was killing myself because of her. And that I had to let go of that bullshit before I could take a step forward. I might be a hot mess now, but I'm a hot mess because of myself not because of other people that are weighing me down

My uhhhhhhhh Shinoa

a cute one
but a boy still

stop messing with me

I am truly blessed tonight

this is like a time capsule, you could've dumped stupid memes into it

BLLEUUGGGHHH
>black out
Ive been arrested for being drunk, then sent to hospital for alcohol poisoning. Mainly my own fault. Its always the fault of the user.
Well I guess they are getting use.
youtu.be/q-u2TPXbjNY

PLUSHIE
Expect random comments from me
>crpg
I do not know this. It's sandbox medival rpg if you like to fight with your army AND command them, I'd say get it. It's fun
You're trying. How goes it?
Bless up

well shit....though admittedly I have been out a while...what meme would you have loved top see opened in 2027?

So real quick l, where is your waifu from? Seems familiar but can't put my finger on it

I think it's her. I haven't felt the same way about similar stuff from different people.
I want to say my mind will change the moment I get affection from someone my age but... I doubt it.
How do I let go?

Reeeeeeeeeee

Yeeee boi. I'll probably upload one tonight when I get to work.

Dude cars with anime eye headlights lmao

that would have been my next question...followed by is the remaining affection from her due to the sting of loss?

I bet you'll be ok once you find someone...but I know it's tough as hell too

>
Oh perfect. You should like, go live at work

Herro I have returned.

Indeed. Glad I moved away from getting that shitfaced, but also worried I didn't move far enough away. Especially given how I'm feeling lately, could easily see myself slipping back into bad habits.

Either means "computer" rpg or "compute" rpg depending on how you ask. I'm not positive if it's actually a distinct genre per say or a way for elitists to shit on certain RPGs, but it usually refers to any RPG which which takes more planning then Fallout 3-4 or something I think.

a "It's okay to be white" pamphlet.
edgy meme, I know

I'm about to go to bed

Lolno. It's my Friday, and tomorow I'm getting drunk as fug.... or at least, gunna be on a good buzz for a while.