Straight guy here. Who else thinks the vagina is the least arousing part of a bitch?

Straight guy here. Who else thinks the vagina is the least arousing part of a bitch?

Nah, the knees. Knees are ugly.

You are the very definition of the word "FAGGOT"

Naw dude, her scrotum is the least attractive part.

The voice is the worst part, they just wont stop fucking talking all the time.

And the stories they tell, Christ, and they wonder why they get hit.

The butthole is the most precious part of a woman's body.

Scroat's the best part, you dingbat!

to look at? yeah, legs and ass turn me on.

to touch? no, touching pussy is ^.^

Not if it's feminine.

I love eating pussy, I love good looking pussy, and I love watching fresh cum ooze out of a pussy

I find vaginas very arousing, way more than ass or whatnot. I do prefer blowjobs instead of regular sex though,

No the least arousing part of a woman's body is the mouth. Thats where all the nonsensical sound comes out.

vaginas are usually not very arousing to look at
some chicks pussies are very sexy tho
most lookin like dropped cold cuts tbh

>no, touching pussy is ^.^

Coming from someone who likes to stick his cock in a mans asshole, have you seen a mans asshole? I have a man's asshole and it isn't something i would want my dick near.

The ass can easily be the most disgusting part of the body regardless of sex. Hairy shit covered flesh crater over what might be a fresh, clean, shaved pussy or dick? No contest, regardless of gender, the asshole in generally the worst part of the outer human body as it is neglected by at least 75% of the population due to "I poop from there, why should I care?"

only if it a meaty one.
but if it an innie, i would eat the shit like if it was my last meal

All the girls I date have tails. Icky.

As a straight dude, not into anal on myself, are you saying that I need to wax my asshole?

I'm with you, Sup Forumsro. Boobs are best. Followed by face, then ass, then legs, then puss, then all the other parts. Although I like it more when there are panties leaving it to the imagination.

What about this one?

I hear you. Would much rather see tits.

lol you posted your list completely backwards by accident man

>Straight
user...I...I'm sorry to tell you
[/spoiler] you a homo [/spoiler]

bruh, look at this dude

Would put my mouth on/10

[spoiler] I'm high lol [/spoiler]

>Straight guy here

I love eating pussy. Shame on you nigger.

bump