I'm about to purchase one of these 2. What one should I go with?

I'm about to purchase one of these 2. What one should I go with?

Top is Corsair K95
Bottom is Razor Chroma V2

Help a nigga choose!!

they both look gay

I've been pretty happy with the Blackwidow Chroma. But Corsair's also very good quality. Either one is good but I'm more Razer.

I have the Razor. It's great but can be fucking loud as fuck

Corsair, gayzer is trash tier.

Neither... Why would you spend so much on a ducking keyboard when any kind of shit would do the job? It will get just as messy in one month as a cheaper one

neither, get the tesoro spectrum gram. though top in op was my second choice (back when i researched my own keyboard)

I can't seem to find a place with the corsair out so I can give it a try. I've played with the Razor before, and it does feel pretty nice though.

Well, I make a good fucking paycheck and 200 isn't that much to spend on a keyboard.

Well you could get a fine one for 20$ but whatever

Loved my chroma. Its loud though.
And it can't survive a beer spill...

I've got the K95. Love it. Can't speak on the other one.

Oh damn, that one looks nice too. Never heard of it before. I'll have to read more about it. Thanks for the suggestion.

Why get a new BMW when your '97 Honda does the trick? Because you can.

Razer.

Feelsbadman

get the razer blackwidow x mercury. its like the blackwidow but short, and white. it looks great as well.

>this faggot hunts and pecks

Get something from WASD, then. The CODE is lower on the LED faggotry, just a simple white backlight iirc.

Niether, you should get a Logitech keyboard

Comparing a keyboard to a car? You can brag about how big of a nerd you are to the other nerds, what else will you earn with that? You wont get any pussy or admiration with a keyboard cmon... But idc actually choose the one you like better

I currently have the corsair led mousepad so I like the idea of syncing the lighting but if the Razor is a better keyboard I'd go with that.

Honestly, I like the led faggotry though. That one of the major selling points for me.

If any rainbow will do you, then worry more about the switches.

OK, so the k95 cherry or razor green or brown?

Corsair is much higher quality.

Razer is shit.

I thought about getting a fancy rgb led keyboard, but then I realized two things:

1. I never look at my keyboard when using it
2. Mechanical switches are noisy as fuck

I'll just stick with my CM Storm Devastator keyboard/mouse combo. They get the job done and a fancier keyboard/mouse isn't going to make me any better. I put the extra money into a nice monitor, but that's just me

Definitely get genuine Cherry if you can.
>what color
If this is your first mechanical, go type on some keyboards in person to see what you like. Each type of switch has its own specific action and feel.

I actually have owned both of these keyboards and I like the Corsair much better. The raised keys are easier to clean, the cherry MX silent switches are great and it has an aluminum body instead of plastic.

I had to return the Razer Blackwidow because single keystrokes were double entering letters.

Also the Corsair support software for the RGB LED's is better.

I fucking love my corsair

What is your preference and why?

Good to know. Thanks. So far it sounds like the corsair might be the better pick. I wish i could type on one to get a better idea.

That's what any idiot who jumps on a bandwagon would say. I still have my 2012 razer blackwidow stealth and nothing is wrong with it.

I tried them out in a store where I couldn't plug them in. Blues gave the most feedback of the options I had (blue, brown, black) under those conditions and felt the most like those luxurious original PC keyboards I grew up on. I hear greens are more like that.
It's a very personal thing though. Consider ordering from a vendor with a generous return policy on keyboards.

Switches are switches, and the rest of the keyboard is mostly irrelevant to feel.

I own a razer blackwidow and a Corsair. The Corsair is a more solidly built and better designed keyboard with better switches.

If you don't own both, then you're the bandwagon rider.

I got mine for under $5 at Walmart and it does the job I need it to do.

BTW I am NOT getting a Apple X cell phone too.

Not helping a nigga..nigga steal

Ewww bmw I'll take the honda. Terrible comparison

You guys, I'm aware any keyboard will work. I am literally buying one of these because I just like how they look. Really. I'm asking for opinions because I would like to know what one feels better. Quality, lighting, interface switches, overall build..

i have the razor as well its loud as fuck, to the point its annoying now.

tesoro, the best switches

Yea, the other user mentioned that brand too. I'll give them a better look as well.

Rocking an old media center keyboard from 2002. I've bought a few replacements and I'm down to the last one... Can't find any more on ebay. Typing on anything else feels like I'm learning how to type again. Easily drop 40wpm down to 60. I've tried a few of the newer gaming mechanical keyboards and they just feel awful.

i think corsair is a better, sturdier keyboard. both have shit software though

its still me, just reminding you they have the best and some of the potentially quietest keys yo

switches* meant

Corsair, they use cherry switches

Ah OK cool, I'll check them out.

The cheap one's don't, they use some knock-off

Corsair has higher quality.

Razer has better software, the key cap font looks sleek, and the leds are better.

I would go with corsair because I've had issues with all of my Razer products. Razer quality can be a hit or miss, and for me it's almost always been a miss.

I was referring to the k95. I wouldnt get a cheap one after using cherrys

You'd probably be happier with one of these bad boys. Steelseries Apex m750

And why is that? (genuinely curious)

I've gone through 2 K95's in the last 2 years. The switches just don't hold up. I recently made the switch to a Logitech G910 Orion Spectrum and while the LEDs aren't as bright or vibrant, it feels better to type and game on. I would honestly pass on the Corsair if I were you.

ah cool. you really want a fullsize tho?

If you have multiple peripherals and care about light syncing them, then Razer is the way to go (assuming that you get all Razer gear)

Corsairs have good build quality, but the switches are shit except for all but the top tier keyboards.

I currently have a Razer Ornata Chroma, Razer Tatarus v2, and a Razer Naga Epic Chroma. The syncing of the lighting profiles is nice, and the software is pretty spot on.

Honestly, shamelessly brand loyalty. I personally love my Steelseries keyboard and mouse. Their mice feel so perfect and the keyboard is phenominally responsive (I know most mech keyboards are). Keyboard is also durable

I really don't have any technical evidence to back up my claim, just user experience I guess.

Oh and I love their headsets

Fair enough lol. I'll check them out as well. Thank you!

Np user