Lil Peep Thread:

Lil Peep Thread:
Remembering Lil Peep for the person he was
>Rules
1.No being a dick and spouting hate for him, if you dont like him that is fine, dont ruin our thread please

2.Thats about it, just post pictures of him/songs, discuss what you liked about and how you are going to remember him, just all around Lil Peep thread

Litrerally Who?

Bump
here is that bitch that killed him >:(

If you want emotional release or support, you're in wrong place faggot.

what you mean "who"

>rules
Kek

Looks like a wigger

CMON, all i wanna do is talk to other lil peep fans, for fucks sake its called mourning, jesus christ you're an asshole, just had to reply didnt you? even though this is just remembering a dead person you just have to fuck it up dont you? fucking loser

Some garbage "musician" who took too many xanax after only singing abiut drug use.

OP is right you guys are assholes, cmon there cant only be 2 of us that like lil peep here!

God damn retard. Deserves to be dead.

Nothing of value was lost

In the case this isn't a troll thread, OP you're a retard who looks up to degenerates.

agreed

He was the wiggest. King Wigger. Flipped his wig. Umm... yeah. Nothing of value was lost.

you would need about 1000-2000mg of xanax to overdose on the one he takes, he got some off of one of his fans that assured him it was real xanax, it was laced with fentanyl and thats how he died

he is a wigger

Grieving over aids inflicted wigger?
My sides...

>Get cake
>Die young
Ironic

did someone shop tattoos on justin bieber to troll or something? the fuck is this thread supposed to acomplish?

Either way, he's a piece of shit with face tattoos. The world's better off without him.

Id dick her down just for ridding the world of him.

In honor of his death, you should eat at solely at Le Peep for it wasth histh will.

WHY THE FUCK DO YOU THINK THIS IS A TROLL FFS?!?! BECAUSE I ACTUALLY CARE ABOUT SOMETHING OTHER THAN FUCKING TRAPS AND LOLIS!?!?!

My sides

Yes. You are on a Mongolian throat singing forum after all.

Traps and lolis are better than this faggot

retarded looking mother fucker right there. fuck him and fuck you and most of all fuck modern "rap" music. nigger trash with fucking gay beats and no rythm. fucking garbage

woah, dont you guys are being a little too harsh on OP here? like yeah he is probably an edgy teen but Lil Peep wasnt that bad, i actually liked the poor dude

Rip peep. You could hear the pain he was in when you listen to his songs. As someone who has struggled personally with drug addiction its just sad he is gone because i can feel what he was going through on a deep level

The fact he died is what even made me learn that he existed. I never heard of him, never even seen him before. If I didn't know the name, just looking at him, he looks like Aaron Carter. I would've guessed AC fucked himself up more. Sucks about his passing though.

hahah, okay i'll give ya that one cunt

He was a garbage person, and the world is better off without him.

2 days before his death :( rip peep

thanks both of you for at least understanding, these faggots just derailed this thread, they just CANT let me have something, they just CANT not reply, YOU'RE MEANT TO BE WORKING YOU DEGENERATES

FENT PRESSED XANNIES DIDNT KILL HIM. No one fucking presses those. He took those 8 xannies and popped a fent pressed oxy. He was an opiate junkie. I'll bet you money the oxy killed him

Yea i mean your opinion is of no real value so its fine

>other lil peep fans

no idea who this is

It must have some value to you, for it to hurt your feels so much.

I have never heard of this faggot, and after tonight, I'm sure I never will again.

You won't be missed.

He was wrong then and he's wrong now. I'm glad he's dead.

Np man i know u can feel it when ya hear is songs. Shits sad he was on his way up and was crying out for help

>As someone who has struggled personally with drug addiction

Let's get together and have a Lil Peep meetup user.

Lil bitches oh no another degenerate rapper has died who gives a fuck bitches die all the time

LISTEN, guys i understand you dont approve of him, but this can you at least let his fans have a conversation about him? please? you dont need to ruin our day, just stop please

A degenerate faggot meetup, you mean.

This is Cancer.
It's ok to like the guys art. His art is just music. That music I do not. But people doesn't and it doest matter how many did. All he made was music. His actions are not art. His actions killed him. He was what he did. Another dead druggie who had no reason to not end up dead.

I think you’re too young to be here kiddo. You type like a high schooler

Wasn't your day already ruined when your trash idol died?

In the ofchance u were near to my location fuck ya. Where u be? Gothboiclique 4 life

I approve of him now.

just make another thread user.
so we can fuck that one up too.

Lil Peep is just some randon rapper, dude. This isn't Bowie or Prince. He's already been forgotten. Just make these threads on Sup Forums.

Looks like a total degenerate. Glad the waste of oxygen killed himself with his degenerate addiction.

One less degenerate, nothing of value was loss

And
>muh drug problems
No one forces you to do drugs, try having a purpose in life then you wont be a faggot looking drug addled degenerate like this loser WAS

Ps no one will care about this faggot in 10 years op, how does that make you feel?

What the fuck is lil peep

im 19, i have been lurking since i was 15

RIP Lil 'Xanny Sleep' Peep

she didnt kill him he killed himself because he was a retarded nigger on drugs just like the people who enjoy his degenerate music fucking filth people new wave pieces of shit you're just hippies of the future fucking niggers and wiggers and drug addicts get a fucking life losers

everything has to be about you doesnt it dickhead

>hippies of the future

I'm using this term.

If you are 19 and still communicate at this level you better grow accustom to the question, "Would you like fries with that?', because it's in your future.

"Some people have reported taking up to 2000 mg of Xanax and have experienced only minor toxicity. At more than 1000 times the normal daily dose, this medication is incredibly safe and very difficult to overdose on when taken alone. 4. Do not take Xanax other than prescribed."

"Yes. Taking too much Xanax can kill you, although it is difficult to overdose and die from Xanax. In fact, Xanax is known to be a relatively safe drug at high doses."

obviously laced with fentanyl ffs

Go back to tumblr and cry about your feelings

Go to Sup Forums faggot

Rules? This is Sup Forums. Fuck your rules.
1. He looks like an asshole.
2. If he were my son, I'd kill him myself.

This ain't reddit, faggot

Fuck it let em hate imma remember peep

The fact you are pushing thus guys death like a 2016 meme tells me he had nothing of value and is only worth a week of trolling on Sup Forums. Don't make this seem bigger then it will never be. He will now become nothing. Not even the meme.

I'm rarely glad someone is dead. Typically, I just don't care. Just looking at this piece of shit though, I am filled with happiness knowing he is gone.

yeah i'll die before i work at maccas

who?

Good, one less degenerate. Everyone should lace that shit and get rid of more degenerates like this faggot and op

Translation, "I'll live with my parents and leech off them as along as possible.".

Peep peep

+1

Guess you're more of a Burger King guy then.

well it's true.
hippies came out with rock and roll/festival culture which was vulgar at the time. now it's rap music/thug life

they did drugs all the time and were always under 35. so do/are new wave hippies

Shitty "love is love" communist democratic politics, same now

weird fashion sense and awful tastes, same now

i could go on

Well you aren't going to get anything better because you can't do better. Good luck though.

Never heard about this guy until he died..

Its actually amusing that it upsets people that other people are upset someone died. Imma keep rememberin peep

>be me
>heard about this retard's death on thursday
>assumed it was 3pac electric boogaloo
>looked more into the guy
>found his twitter
>found retards mourning his death
>wasnt sure to be annoyed or amused
>fuck it, both's fine
>found a tweet of his that a lot of people are retweeting
>"if u drink soda on the regular don't tell me shit ab my drug habits cuz ur guna die first"
>mfw
>sides go into fucking orbit and have to bullshit to my dad about why im losing my shit in the backseat of the F-150

xanax is a benzo class drug. They are super dangerous when abused. I personally knew a guy who died by taking several xanax and going out drinking. Passed out, went into a coma in front of me and all my friends. Never woke up.

Benzo class drugs are seriously fucking dangerous. Anybody who does them recreationally is a fucking retard who has no idea they are playing with death.

GOOD MORNING, ASSHOLE

Gucci gang 4 lyfe

Nobody is upset that you care.

Mostly, we are just confused anyone WOULD care.

Look at this piece of shit. The only emotion anyone should feel at his death, if they are sane, is satisfaction in knowing this trash is no longer wasting air.

Kill yourself if this is a hero of yours.

Since you mentioned them,

communists a shit. I really hope this thread is a big troll, and there aren't really fans mourning his death and getting emotional over this pile of human garbage.

lmao good shit some bar tard bit the dust.

Kek, I hope this is trolling.

this is the bitch that killed him >:(

Looked like a real stand up citizen.. In other news
This so much

Too bad the fent pressed oxy killed him

new we just gotta hope lil pump overdoses too.
every "lil ____" bar tard while we're at it

If someone shoots him, we can call him Lil Pumped Full O' Lead.

i just thought i could reminisce with other fans, he saved me when i was going through a tough time, his music just spoke to me, sorry you dont like him everyone has opinions
right on dude, who gives a shit, just ignore them and continue the thread topic
well all you're trap, waifu and other faggotry threads have rules, but NO thats not the same, faggot
10 year? nigga i wont care about him in 10 years, im sad now sure and i will always remember him but wallowing in sadness for 10 years is just pathetic, he was a great person sure but i dont think anyone is going to give a shit in 10 years, fuck no-one cares about michael jackson anymore do they?
i dont have reddit or tumblr, i didnt come to cry, i came to communicate and talk to other fans, but you guys decided to fuck that up so hey, who gives af? same shit happened last night in someone elses thread