I fucking still can't believe it. RIP

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q1Kzef_kudU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

what did we learn? don't take an oxy from a stranger

Whos that faggot?

he's posted every day and I don't know who the fuck he is

I can

Wait isnt that the guy from that webm with that other dude ? Where he just wanted to sit or shit like that ?

>junkie for years
>cries for attention in social media
>keeps on drugs daily
I can believe he ded, shit I would of killed this waste of oxygen if he hadn't killed himself

He was literally human garbage. Glad he's dead, hope others will follow.

All those studs, pins and fasteners and he still can't close his jacket properly.

nah man he was an amazing rapper who fapped too hard on the tour bus an died

the kid had some good lyrics and yeah he dressed like shit and presented like shit but no one really gives him credit. he was young and overdosed on some bullshit cause of depression

99% of people who even come to this shit site is because they feel lonely or are alone and or depressed

if anything this kid relates to the type of feels that lurk Sup Forums every day

>Faggot Ramone is dead.
>No1curr

Isn't there a video of him dying?

Who is this is?

he was a top emo rapper
40 or 50 people really liked him

he is trash i listened to all his work i could only find one that can be listened to without barfing and its a remix with a voice changer youtube.com/watch?v=Q1Kzef_kudU

Nothing of value was lost.

Why are you channers so upset over this guy? Cause he was white?

RIP Lil Pee Pee

some junkie that did a decent Linkin Park impression

It's Justin beiber

emo rapper? that's a thing? how is it different than faggot rapper? rap is shit to begin with

What music do you listen to?

the key word would be music, something rap simply isn't

Can I have some examples of what you listen to?

nasty crackers

Gospel
Blues
Classical

Trolling like it's 1988...

How was he human garbage you edgy neet?

same dude, currently battling faggots in my Tribute Thread

was there a video, of him dying?

Who gives a fuck. He wasn't that popular. I never heard of him and he wasn't on any talk shows or in the news either.

Ok that's cool.

You like different things than me and even though I might not like Blues, I'm not going to insult that genre of music or you.

Take it easy, pal.

He's not depressed he's a faggot. A privileged shitstain who died on shitty drugs.

Oh you're one of those. Bet your shit doesn't stink huh?

1 less autist that wont create cancer children. If god is real, hes doing something right

Are you a jew or a faggot?

>not that popular
AHHHHHA OMFG HIS VIDEOS EASILY GOT 5 MILL FUCK MOST OF THEM HAVE 10 EVEN 20 MILL, NIGGER YOU DIDNT KNOW HIM, EVERYONE ELSE DID

no just a snapchat vid of his friend finding him and making a joke, not knowing he was dead.

>the kid had some good lyrics

example?

"He's not depressed he's a faggot"

Pretty lame of you to say. You don't know anything about the guy really.

Lil "will never again make a" Peep

>itt: LOOK AT HOW LITTLE EMPATHY I HAVE FOR OTHER HUMAN BEINGS LOL!!! SO DARK IM GLAD HE'S DEAD XD

i thought summer was over

Oh no. Who will cure cancer now?

I don't know who this guy is but this user is right.

empathy and sympathy are two very different things

My edgy faze has ended and I'm starting to regain my sense of empathy and humanity.

RIP Lil Peep

lol

Fuck I used the E Sports team instead of "Phase"

Oops

who the fuck are you kid.

I know more than enough about reality and depression and this kids just some loser too stupid to pick smarter drugs for his made-up illness like psylociben weed LSD etc. Shit world shit society shit drugs shit life shitty ending.

wtf is that anyway

this guy looks like an after meth picture

nothing of value is lost.

Lol nigger go back to watchin CNN at w.e fried chicken n watermelon joint ur at u sorry ass lonely virgin faggot

Xanax gets prescribed to people to treat depression and anxiety. He didn't die from Xannies though they were laced with Fentanyl.

And I know a lot about "reality and depression" to and I know that everyone goes through their own shit and handles it in their own ways. How do you know this guy wasn't depressed? Are you good?

Pill popping emo-rap, popular with the kids

Can we talk about hitlers paintings again?

Yes. Theres another vid too of him dead earlier in the day on the bus in the same spot. The 2nd vid they all knew he was fkn blue. Look into this further it was another occult sacrifice as always with these poor lost souls living in the fast lane for fame and $

So, what do you guys think about Hitler's art work?

Woah, take it easy buddy.

Take off the tin foil and step back into reality.

fpbp

Rip Mister gay ass faggot nigger? LuL.mp4?

Lol im sure you know all about reality. Look it up. Watch both vids they keep removing, look at the time diff. And the filmers (so called friend) reaction. Planned.

yes

What do you think of this one, user? I kind of like it.

Uhh-.. Heh yea buddy...

Whatever you say.

Sad normie. Enjoy your boring sheltered life while you still can.

I spy with my little eye...
>samefag

It seems he could only draw straight buildings with detail or curved things (trees, bridges) with no detail. so not that skilled of an artist

I spy new fag only 2 are mine

Still, most people (myself included) would probably glance at this painting and think it looks pretty good without picking apart the technical details.

This one reminds me strangely of Mexican style Catholic art. Not that bad though. Wonder why he painted Mary.

Its just bad education and you see it several fold through this case of who this guy was, his rise and fall. Again its bad education, those drugs are garbage and you'd think a guy in such a scene would get onto something better then xan let alone laced. So stupid. Tragedy some kid was taken so early.

Hmm maybe. Maybe hitler isnt a likeable person so he didnt do well in his inetrview? Guess we will never know.

Just because I don't believe your conspiracy theory nonsense I'm a "sheltered normie"?

Jeez you know a lot about me from just two posts.

We need to stop rewarding musicians for their depression. I say this only because it isn't turning out to be a good, long-term strategy.

It shouldn't be "part of the package". Depression and the conditions causing it, need to be treated. Mental illness should not fed in a vicious feedback loop for better lyrics. If treatment is shit, it needs to get better research. If there is a stigma to treatment, it needs to be resolved-- would you blame the victim for seeking treatment for kidney disease?

TL;DR depression has to stop having such a strong reward system.

>get cake
>die young

kkkeeeekkkkkkk hahahahahaha

"It's just bad education"

No, it's a mental illness problem and better schooling can't fix that. Maybe it can help keep kids who are depressed off drugs and that is a big maybe.

But, that's an issue for the people at the top of society right? All we can do is feel bad for Lil Peep and the struggles he went through, and learn from his mistakes. These things always remind me to look out for my friends and family and I guess that is all you can do on a personal level.

Lil sleep

So he a wigger. OMG 5 MIL ON A VIDEO OMG. still who gives a fuck, I don't. He's just another nigger wanna be that OD probably because he was tired of sucking dick.

"Isn't" a likeable person? Do you think he's still alive?

I agree I never heard my grandparents talking about depression as a child and thats probably becuase it wasnt seen as such a normal thing. Imo if we stop idolising it then people will stop pretending they have it

Lil six feet deep.

Was he just made up at the spur of the moment? I never heard about this guy until he died.

Lol meant to be wasnt. But I dunno maybe. If there is anything liberals have told me its that anything is true if you believe it.

>Nothing of value lost lol
>Cringeboi/10

kys

Don't get me wrong, I'm no Hitler fan, but it certainly would shake things up in an interesting way if he turned out to be alive in cryo sleep all these years and he tried to come back or something.

You fucking idiot. Youre responding to the wrong person. How fucking new are you? Autistic cuck bitch I posted the shit about how this is a sacrifice. Not that cap lock shit. Now shut your bitch ass up foh cunt

You like wearing a fedora like a little faggot?