Tell me Sup Forums...

Tell me Sup Forums, which celebrity did you most want to FUCK when you were a young kid discovering you were interested in women?

Do their characteristics that appealed to you still appeal to you now (e.g. they are a redhead with huge tits and you still like redheads with huge tits)?

No faggots allowed in this thread.

Bette Middler. She had some big ol' tits.

>No faggots allowed in this thread.

Annette O'Toole.

Would still fuck her today if given the chance.

I'd give her my tool.

Nobody puts baby in the corner.

None, because i was and still am a cynical asshole.

My hormones started pumping around the time that Pamela Anderson was bouncing around her fake tits on a fake Hollywood beach. That style and look at the time never did it for me.

The girl from Lazytown spikes more hormones than say Cindy Crawford or whatever Madonna faux 50's bullshit was being pushed at the time.

The nail in the coffin was Hole. Celebrity women are just gross.

rosie o'donnell

Don't know actress names
The girl who hung out with spy In "The eagle has landed" same actress later in "American Werewolf in London"

The girl who did ride along with hot rodder in "American Graffiti"

Both underage but so was I at the time so its all good.

Jacqueline Smith ( left )

Punky Brewster was probably the first.
That raspy voice used to get to me as a little kid.
After that, probably Christina Applegate

What interested me in them then is still what attracts me now. I go for the "cute" women more than the "sultry" women. I did not find Pamela Anderson or Cindy Crawford all that attractive. Not ugly just not my type.

>The girl who did ride along with hot rodder in "American Graffiti"
You have a fetish for women who threaten fake rape accusations?

Damn yes, Christina Applegate was hot. Too bad she had to have the double mastectomy.

yes, Jaclyn was the hottest.

Always liked a well sorted brunette the best

Megan Fox pre-surgeries

Forgotten about that aspect. Been a long time since I've seen that movie and at the age I first saw it I wouldn't have been thinking about that.

Julie from Loveboat before she got the perm was hot too.

Now that I think about it I think a good number of my boyhood crushes became coke heads.

Heather

I had this exact picture hanging up in my locker, Had two poster of her in my room and every sports illustrated issue with her in it.