What have you done /pol?

The cucks are mad.

M E M E
A
G
I
C

oh shut the fuck up. you guys are turning into Sup Forums-tier shit with what you would call "meme magic"
do you think any of them give a fuck? good job creating news stories for them

Oh please, if we didn't make news stories for them they'd only lie.

>it's fucking real

Her jew lawyer, no doubt.

>1...2...3... she gets a dindu boyfriend

WAIT, WAIT, WAIT, WAIT
ARE THE LEFTIES CALLING US, EXTREME NATIONALISTS, ALT-RIGHT NOW?
THIS CAN'T GET BETTER, ALT-RIGHT SOUNDS VERY PLEASANT TO THE YEAR OF NORMIES, ANOTHER DAY, ANOTHER VICTORY, BROTHERS

Jesus Christ who's idea was this?

Obongo's. That's what a tranny's toilet looks like inside.

lol nice job guys now she has to get a black boyfriend

poor girl

MEME MAGIC IS WORKING

LMAOO

I think she needs to demonstrate her absolute disgust at this association in a much stronger manner.

She is famous for her dating history, and she should be more famous for it's lack of diversity.

#TaylorGoBlack

Her continued refusal to engage in romantic relationships with Men Of Color just affirms the racist beliefs of her fans.

>“Firstly, Taylor Swift is a pure Aryan goddess, like something out of classical Greek poetry. Athena reborn. That’s the most important thing,” Andre Anglin, the writer of the white supremacist blog the Daily Stormer told the pop culture site Broadly. “It is also an established fact that Taylor Swift is secretly a Nazi and is simply waiting for the time when Donald Trump makes it safe for her to come out and announce her Aryan agenda to the world. Probably, she will be betrothed to Trump’s son, and they will be crowned American royalty.”

In this year of our KEK, 2016, legitimate news sites are not only reporting on this, but doing so with a straight face.

I snickered and smiled.

Maybe there is some good to come of this recent normalfag invasion.

I can only imagine these idiots being forced to report on Poopoo/peepee memes.

>the ben garrison effect

She doesn't have to like it for it to be true.

The man is right. Alt-right sounds edgy, new, and inevitable.

Shhh.. You are going to blow her cover!

Do these people understand what actually researching the new story they are writing properly? Not just well some person posted on the internet so it must be true.

>the ben garrison effect

You are onto something, Alberto Barbosa's huehuehuehue-cousin.

>Sup Forums starts rumors about game/dev/studio
>MSM: HOLY FUCK X said Y! (source: insider)
>Sup Forums shitposting about about Ep.VII
>MSM: YOU GUYS YOU GUYS LOOK AT THESE LEAKED PLOT DETAILS (source: literally link to Sup Forums thread)
>Sup Forums memes about Taylor Swift and has fairly regular threads about her
>MSM: SECRET NAZI CULT DEVOTED TO TAYTAY! COULD HER LIFE BE IN DANGER?

No, they don't. People who work in the news media are not intelligent. Intelligence is actually a detriment for that profession. Intelligent people question what they're reading, and thus make for poor propagandists.

Most American journalists are totally worthless. When Jews give media jobs to their relatives, the smart ones get accounting and administration. The absolutely useless imbeciles who cannot do anything without nepotism get journalist jobs.

Yes...yes...Such a very good goy...

dumb phone poster

If we keep the heat on her she'll have to adopt a little niglet from Africa like Sandra Bullock did.

this is literally my fetish
socially forced to rassenschande to prove tolerance