This has been circulating social media, any truth to it you guys?

This has been circulating social media, any truth to it you guys?

I think I am going to retire by the time I'm 25.

you gotta find a job first you fucking neet

Most people have jobs already though.

this same thing happened when people invented stocks. now that another new type of money has been invented my prediction is it goes the same way. If you're in now remember to sell high.

I'm going to wait for the next crash and then buy it, I wanted to after 2013 but I didn't have any money then, so I've only got a little bit out of it. I am presently saving a lot of USD so I can buy heaploads of BTC when it goes back sub $2000.

Not the same as stocks IMO. Technical analysis is wrong half the time with bitcoin because it behaves differently. Don't invest more than you can afford to lose obviously and buy regularly in intervals (and more during dips). Time in the market > timing the market.

just curious, are you not holding any BTC?

4-5 bags in 3 years with this sort of risk isn't a good spec investment. There are better tech and mining plays out there.

I'm not jealous of anyone who got in on the ground floor with bitcoin. Well done. But I'm not buying in at the peak.

These are boom times and I'm not wasting my money chasing a ship that has long since sailed.

um... every 4 years the rate of mining bitcoin halves. 2016, 2020, 2024 - the price increases exponentially as a result of scarcity. Basic supply/demand. This is not even the beginning - DO NOT MISS OUT!

Bitcoin blockchain is outdated, slow and expensive, another coin will take its place.

It has the first mover advantage, and is the FACE of cryptocurrency. I agree that it needs to be updated, but it will 100% not be replaced by anything else. Way too important and established.

What can you tell me about ethereum and litecoin. What are the predictions for those?

ethereum and litecoin are the next most established cryptos, possibly due for a "pump". However, the vast majority of people who have been in crypto from the start almost unanimously say the main goal is to acquire as much bitcoin as possible.

pick 2

cheap and fast transactions
secure transactions
decentralization

No one knows what will happen more than 6 months from now

agreed!

this.

sincerely, a bitcoin multimillionaire.

I've followed a few prediction tables like this one - they have actually been pretty accurate (for the past 2 years or so)

Proof or gtfo

This table is pretty accurate. Cheers

thank you !!!!!!