Is 300 $ a good price for an illegal pistol

is 300 $ a good price for an illegal pistol

sounds pretty reasonable

does it come with bullets? or sold sepratly?

it comes with bullets cuz i'm buying it from my dealer
thanks, first time doing this

tyrone smuggles the bullets in his ass
they're free, but you have to retrieve them

Yes, depending on what it is it'll probably be tied to a bunch of bodies too

yes

What city

Your dealer's retarded

Not really - you can buy a new one for about that price

the people i'm buying it from are like 16 so i don't think it'll have bodies on it
nice try fbi

he's a crip
of course he is.

>illegal pistol

Don't be a dork. Stay the fuck away from anything potentially tainted that way.

No wonder they're stupid enough to deal and sell you a gun. You sound like a dumbass too.

Got a buddy right now who's gonna sell me a 380 for 150. So no?

A 9 on the street goes for 300. I am sure there are no bodies on it but most likely stolen.

What gun, OP?

If you can't say/not sure, what caliber?

Stolen ones are still hot

wow you're as useful here as you are to your fucking parents thanks a lot dumb-ass so insightful

not sure, i just asked him for a gun and he said 300

why not just get a licensed one?

i plead the fifth

Fucking kill your self you wannabe punk piece of shit fuck boy. Do your mom a favor and catch a bullet

the trap thread for you, faggot.

Of course you'd know where it is, you fucking goof. Maybe your obese mothers disability checks will finally be able to pay the rent once you get knocked off. You should just kill yourself though and spare someone else the sentence.

good price go for it

Just make sure the serial is filed off since it's possible the gun has already been used in a crime, in which case you're fucked if you get caught with it.. Though you're fucked either way in that case. Why don't you just buy one legally instead of being a criminal nigger?

Are you American? That's a dirt cheap price in any place with real gun laws

You are in fucking Sup Forums, killing someone is normal here

Just buy online from Texas.
Or, come here and buy one.
If one person is selling to another you don't need a background check or any kind of paperwork.
No strings attached baby.

Is it?

Lol no.

People post pictures of dead people every day, and some people have posted their victims, like that German guy who killed a kid with a knife

I mean, HE didn't actually post it, but he sent the image to the OP who posted it via WhatsApp

Jesus fuck are you stupid op.. you are better off have them run a train in your gf then sucking their rancid dicks then blow your brains out...

Are you retarded?

Since when are pistols illegal?

nah i got offered a military full auto m16 in highschool for 300$, came with grenades for its launcher attachment and 300 rounds.

dude was a gang banger, i was like im poor.

dont buy any illegal gun unless its 10 dollars or less. its got bodies on it.

He’s right actually
Same way in ar

when you have 2 felonies for heroin

Since op is a faggo, letting crips run a train on his boi puss and paying them $300 for it

Naw I have a safe full. Even at many gun shows they don't even do a back ground check.
I bought most of mine from gentlemen in wal-mart parking lots and did checks only when I feel like it and the person wants to give me their info.
100% Legal

Naw man he's tryna play him

Actually define illegal

If it was made outside the system then no. Dont touch it because there is way too many crimes commited with that gun. It should fetch 5 times that.

If it has the serial numbers scratched off then its pretty average. But again pretty high risk if caught because it can be traced rather easily to its original owner if forensics are involves.

If its just a stolen gun with no errased numbers then its average.

Illegal gun prices have some very strong variables to them. The most important one is how many crimes has the gun been involved in. Then ofcourse is this gun any good andwhat model it is.

Yes

depends on the pistol

No. Always pay at least $500 for illegal pistols.

It comes with 7 bullets.

If you want a untraceable gun then fucking build it yourself. 80% receivers are a thing now.

for $300 bucks you're being ripped off you retard and this bunk ass dealer of yours thinks you're gullible enough to buy it.

I hope you intentionally shoot yourself in the head with that illegal gun

:^)