Bye bye whitey

bye bye whitey

Gets me so fucking hot. I'll be the last white boi in my family.

when you no longer have anyone to work on your car. or repair the electrical grid.fix any technology.when you cant feed your self cuz you cant find food because all the farmers are gone you'll regret it. the death of "whitey" is literally the death of the world.

China?

Oh wow you showed me that we're the only race that doesn't breed like rabbits out of necessity for either survival or societal norms. Good job user, some really tasty bait I gotta tell ya. Real primo shit.

i feel pity for the mud races. After we parish and there is no trace of us left, the shitskins might finally realize everything still wrong with them was their own fault all along. And in our extinction they will realize the only chance for your survival was in the hands of those whites you hated so much. Enjoy the last couple decades of your existence living in caves and chasing your food down. We white people will have enjoyed the last years of our race while air conditioning was still a thing and steakhouses dotted the land.

If whites disappeared, beaners would kill themselves off without welfare. And niggers would reduce their numbers and lie in wait for the next sapient species to leech off of.

kitty got kat

kitty got a hat

red banana! red banana!

apple berry toast

Breh breh Sweden is gonna be a prime example of what the U.S. is gonna be like if whites become a minority. When the migrants take majority of the population while simultaneously all using govt assistance the country will go down to shit when the only working class doesn't pay enough taxes to support everyone. Funny thing is it's gonna happen to them in about 20 years so we will literally watch a country go from 1st world to a total shitstorm.

I would thought at least 1 other category/colour would exist.

or like in africa raping everything with a hole

I honestly have enough of trying to make the world a better place. Leave it be, and enjoy every moment.

Without whitey nordern land will become inhospitable again, since you can actually die from cold in winter.

When that happens , shitskin will go back to their places waiting under a tree for a fruit to fall.

In 600 million years carbon dioxide cycle will break an multicellular life wont be possible anymore.

I doubt humanity will last 1% of that time

I don't think so. Sweden is a peculiar country. We have more and more crimes against minorities, like burn the mosque and so on. And we have a lot of guns. I like where things are going now.

>China won't do exactly what they did before and become largely self-sufficient while shunning foreigners

That's right son, you burn those niggers right out of there.

peace nigga

Jews created racism

Dumb Fuck