Be me

>be me
>knew QT 3.14 in middle school
>just got reconnected with her this month after 7 years no contact
>massive QT 3.14 now (in a good way)
>i really want to pursue a relationship with this girl
>we haven’t talked for a while

What do i do Sup Forums? I really don’t want to miss out on her. She’s really fucking nice and sweet.

Also dubs gets SFW pic of her.

Rolling for pic

Roll

Rolls

I think she lurks this board should i sensor or uncensor face when it’s posted?

Rol

Give up the pic and I'll help.

Winrar show pics op

Dont censor it dammit i want full glory

Checked op deliver

Don't pursue op. You'll just be another male trying to fuck her and lose all potential friendship later.

winrar

CHECKED

rollendro

Sorry op but she looks like a landwhale

that's what happens when i don't refresh the page

Preferences do exist my dude

You gave up the pic, so here's what you get.

1) Take her out for coffee or something. When you get there, ask her shit. Don't ask her 'yes/no' questions either. Ask her shit that'll get her talking. Women don't want to hear about guys. They want guys to listen to them. Even if that shit's boring or disgusting, just let her talk. She'll try to turn that shit around on you, don't let her. Evade that shit and get the topic back on her.

Ask her about the last great movie she's seen, the last good album she's heard.

Don't fucking ask her about a boyfriend. She'll let you fucking know if she's got one or not, trust me.

Give it a half hour, don't force it overlong. If you two run out of shit to talk about, tell her you've got something to go get at some store nearby, ask her if she wants to walk with you while you go get it. She KNOWS you don't have anything to get, of course, but you're getting her to go with you. That'll get you more stuff to talk about, let her get to feel you out.

After an hour, if that, end that shit and ask for her phone number. If she gives it, then great, if not, LEAVE IT THE FUCK ALONE.

Thanks man. Really appreciate it. I guess my anxiety got me overthinking the whole situation.

overthinking shit will ruin it.

Truth is, if you want a girl, you gotta not NEED a girl. You follow? NEEDING a girl makes you desperate and that's a fucking stench that chases girls away.

You want her? That's good. If she says no, fuck it, it's not the end of the world. Keep that attitude and you'll be fine.

here's some tits.

Oh ya I’m by all means not desperate but I’m ready to be with somebody again after a while of being single.