I stumbled across this nonsense showbiz article about 60 year old Mel Gibson on the red carpet with his 25 year old...

I stumbled across this nonsense showbiz article about 60 year old Mel Gibson on the red carpet with his 25 year old girlfriend

dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3603760/Kiss-Cannes-goodbye-Suited-booted-Mel-Gibson-60-girlfriend-Rosalind-Ross-25-pack-PDA-arrive-Film-Festival-s-closing-ceremony.html

I scrolled down to the comments and it was pure gold. Women saying he's "pathetic" and "disgusting" for being attracted to a younger woman. Here's some of the most up voted comments...

>Honestly, these sad, old men chasing women half their age just cannot face up to the fact that they are no longer young and 'have it'. It's disturbing how they really believe these women want them. What egos they have. He is 35 YEARS!!!! older for goodness sake. Cringe. What an embarrassment.
Dirty old man!

>cringe
this word needs to die

>cannot face up to the fact that they are no longer young and 'have it'.

How does he not "have it"?

She is saying that he is cringeworthy and an embarrassment yet he is able to pull prime 25 year old poon while he is 60.

Based Mel is clearly an alpha male that attracts women of all ages

When a 60 year old woman fucks a 25 year old guy, "you go girl"

When a 60 year old man fucks a 25 year old woman, "creepy pervert"

The asspain tastes sweet

The Jews fucked him? I don't care
The 25 year old girl fucked him? It's beat down time!

>it's beat down! Time!
Not
>it's beat down time!

Fucking debtor

She's a grown ass women, he's a grown ass men

What the fuck is the issue

>old left-behind hags projecting their failure

aroo

It's beat-down time! Is the proper grammar

>tfw a dirty greek knows more english than you

Wrong

I'm literally shaking right now.
Just... ugh.

he's referencing an obscure comic, it's an inside joke. So he's technically right but still a sperg.

Women who can attract older, attractive men do not complain about it; they exploit it.

>saying he has to chase females
>saring he no longer has 'it'

He's one of the greatest actor/directors of all time, second only to Clint Eastwood. He was a sex symbol for decades and is a brilliant and visionary director. He still has women hanging from his nuts, and it drives the SJW crowd batty.

How come whenever rich old guys date young women, the women always look 30+ years old? Do they just date younger women for the social status, because I'm 22 but these women look at least 10 years older than me.

She dresses like a woman and knows how to wear makeup. If she was wearing yoga pants and a tshirt like a pleb she'd look like a normal 25yo.

>Honestly, these sad, old men chasing women half their age just cannot face up to the fact that they are no longer young and 'have it'. It's disturbing how they really believe these women want them.

Recently, psychological projection has fascinated me, seeing how it's not just something in fiction, it is what motivates much of what people do and say. I've been critiquing my own uses of projection as well and attempted to become more intellectually honest.

SMILE AND BLOW ME!!!

Are you referencing Mel's meltdown with that Ukrainian gold-digger?

How can you be asking this question

Well, why?

Mel is the alpha of alphas.

All hail.