Cock Rate Thread:

Cock Rate Thread:

Took a few minutes ago, roughly 7 inches, and I forgot to trim so the sides are cut. I'm very fucking hairy lol. Let me know what you think.

id post but nervous never posted before XD

grow some foreskin jew

7 out of 10

no love

Nice length, great veins. I actually like a bit of a bush tbh. Mind posting without censor? 8/10 rn.

No harm done in trying it out user. Give it a shot lol.

I'm not gonna lie, that made me kek

Yeah, give it a try, it's my first time lol, it's fun getting your cock critiqued

It said max file size 2 mb what do?

anyone ?

This I'm not too sure about. Maybe try takkng another picture, or uploading a different file that you already have?

My cock 8.5 in 6in girth my height 5'8" age 20

This work? First time post...

not bad man not bad what about mine?

I would suck every cock in this thread. I would let you all blow your loads down the back of my throat.

rate mine?

I'd suck that

Glad I'm not the only one who thought this immediately.

8.5 is a joke, post with a ruler. you're 7" at best on a good day.

scale from 1 to 10 ?

His cock is already perfect without that disgusting flabby extra skin.

Me compared to strap on

Like the overall shape. Curve to the left is pretty hot. The head looks good. Pubes growing nicely. 8/10.

Great length and girth. Head looks nice. Some good veins. 8.5/10.

Liking the subtle upward bend. Head is on the smaller side, but I like it. Balls look good. 8/10 user. Nice for a first timer lol.

Great girth. Nice balls. Head looks good. 8.5/10.

wakey wakey

thanks user feel like a could fuck anyone now !

11/10 would suck

I love how smooth and girthy you are. Foreskin kinda kills it a bit though but I'd still suck and fuck

12/10 right there

SIEG HEIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AM I RITE, GUYZ? AM I KKKOOL YET? GET IT? COOL + KKK = KKKOOL? ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I JUST MADE MY DAY!!!!!!!!!!

Here is is next to my wifes face

Loving that bush. Stands straight up. Head looks nice. I like the colours tbh. 8/10.

Smooth, very clean shave. Head looks amazing. Mind posting another image of your dick, or body in general? 8.75/10 rn. Bonus points for doing it outside.

Uncut. Godly upwards curve. Ridiculously smooth. 10/10. Body looks hot as well, pls post moar.

Love then length. Head looks really good. Clean shave. So smooth. Easy 10/10, why is there so many hot guys in today's thread.

My pleasure user. I'm happy for you. :)

Solid 8.5

I would suck that any time you wanted.

Right at 7", wish I was a bit thicker though

You have a beautiful cock. Honestly the best looking in this thread. I would probably beg you to let me suck that.

Hell, I'd probably let you!

Mind being blown by a guy? You could even turn the lights off if it bothered you. This is the weird thing about me. I've only ever been with women in my life, but I crave to suck cock. I have for years. Always wished I had a buddy that would just let me blow him whenever he wanted it. Wouldn't even want anything in return. I've never sucked a dick before, but I know I would like it. I think about it all the damn time.

I only date women but I've been with a handful of guys before. I dont find guys attractive but I do find dicks attractive. You know?

I'm down for pretty much whatever sexually. Ony live once!

Hot af webm. Dick is easily a 9/10 as well.

Smooth, super clean. Nice length. Head is nice and big, always sorta had a thing where the head is slightly larger than the shaft. 9/10 material.

Okay post more then

>roughly 7 inches
specifically it is what_

right now plox!

It's the same for me. Guys themselves do nothing for me sexual, but I am very much attracted to dicks. So i completely get it.

you look like a cool guy tell me about your life

Only 6.5 inches :/ sorry guys

Hot. As. Fuck. Thank you so much for dumping user! Was easily my favourite in the thread so far, but now it's even more so. fuck.

Great length. Loving the size and shape of your head. Clean, and has some nice veins. 8.5/10.

bump

how long do you think the great length guy is

>Smooth, very clean shave. Head looks amazing. Mind posting another image of your dick, or body in general? 8.75/10 rn. Bonus points for doing it outside.
lol thanks whoever you are

Suckable?

Upside down. Why the fuck did that happen

Whats your opinion on a 7"x6"? Would appreciate some honest comments

I wish I could. I really truly wish I had a good close guy friend that would just let me blow him any time he wanted it. I don't want anything in return. I just want to suck dick. Kind of my thing.

He looks long, but specifically I'm not too sure. Maybe 7-8 inches?

Getting a better look now, big balls. Pretty thick. Really liking the head. Bumping you up to a 9.25/10. Thanks user.

how long is your dick sexy guy

Anyone likes my dick.. ?

Never measured it properly but here it is next to a can for comparison
anyway gotta run thanks for the compliments, if you're a girl hit me up on kik dan_mell

youre talking about right? that appears to be 7-8 inches to you?

Yes ssssirr

should i take it out?

No. Why is your head so big compared to the tooth pick you call a dick?

Just do it faggot

Those are some great measurements. Personally think it looks awesome user.

Smooth, has nice girth. Love everything about the head. Its size, shape, and colour. The bend upwards and to the left looks pretty hot to me. 8.5/10. I like your dick. :)

God, I knew it was long, but this image really puts things into perspective. Amazing, user.

Correct. Sorry if it seems too off. Never been great at determining the specific size or length of anything at face value.

Let it be free, user.

You are welcome

Whaddya think

Rate

Big balls, length is looking good. Mind posting another from a different perspective, and without your hand covering so much? 7/10 for now.

Nice head, uncut. Veiny. Pretty good girth. 8/10.

oooh, my cock can do better than 7/10 cant it?

I'd like to bury my nose in those pubes if you know what I mean

Fellow fruit of the loom wearer. I'd suck your cock just for that.

That thing was built for swallowing. I'd let you fuck my throat with that thing.

Hell yeah it can lol. Dorsal vein looks really hot. Pubes are looking great. Still liking those balls. A bit hard to see, but your head seems like it has a nice shape and colour. And good length. 9/10 user. How's that?

Love that length. Clean dick and shave. Some nice veins. 8/10.

Amazing balls. Slender and long. Nice head. Pubes are looking good. 8.5/10.

Looking good so far. Are you at full mast, or, not quite as yet? If the latter, mind posting another fully hard?

Much better. Thanks user. Actually hairless. Very smooth. Looks hot. Good girth. Love the shape of your head. 8/10, honestly. It's a good looking dick lol.

a 9 sounds much better ;)
here's a peek from out of my jeans if you wanted a better view of my cockhead

Thnx. Its not very big tho :/

oh shit, I'm horny asf now

Don't worry mate. The first two inches of a gal are the most sensitive, and it's girth that helps there. That look at least 3 or 4, if you fucked right with that she'd love it

well while i have your attention, does my cock look fat in these jeans?

Fuck yeah it does, good shit

stop being a tease blood

are you a girl

I think it's interesting that, while apparently, I am pretty well hung (at least going by the stats and reactions i get), but it is honestly something I'm incredibly self conscious about at the same time

stop being a tease blood