Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CZ_VFJn2kJM
youtube.com/watch?v=ggyC0FOzqHM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

are you really lonely tho?

From the looks of the definition,
"Lonely:
sad because one has no friends or company."
Then I guess I am yes. Got online people sure, but that's not the same as having anyone in real life~

oh, so you are really lonely, I thought you may "feel" lonely. I know how it feels.
how's your life going btw?

Yes, by definition I am alone~
Life could be better but could be infinitely worse.
I'm just having breakfast right now~

What's up then?~

You fucking nigger stop with the ~ shit you dumb little faggot~

That is quite mean~
Did I hurt you in any way?
I'm sorry~

I'm not sleeping really, so I came to Sup Forums for amusement, to distract myself from my problems and the fact that I'm a disaster.
I've been getting pretty depressed lately, worsening the situation I'm also getting apart from some of my (few) friends.
Have you been always lonely?

Try going to a gay bar.

Things will be alright in the end, if you really enjoy those friends, try to fix things up~
>Have you been always lonely?
I grew up to be yes, it's a long story that is not worth telling or recalling~

There is a single gay bar in a 10km radius. I also don't have friends and don't drink alcohol. I'm not sure I could go there all on my own and sit in a corner drinking coke and looking gloom~
I'm not here for advice, you know, just looking for a chat~

So make chat, go to a gay bar and make friends, the kind that put their penises in your butt and cum inside you.

>so make chat
Give me something to work with~

>the kind that put their penises inside your butt and cum inside you
Mostly interested in relationships not friends with benefits or one night stands~
I guess that makes me less of a fag than most faggots, heh~

>not interested in fwb

You are a failure as a homosexual.

People say that a lot~

Where are you located user

The land of bakeries, surrendering and baguettes.
France~

Sup nigger. You bailed while I was playing Siege last night. What games do you play, user?

>You bailed while I was playing Siege
d-did I? I'm sorry~
>What games do you play, user?
Currently trying to get back into games, played an hour of Stellaris yesterday, I want to play more, so I might do that~

Naw, it's fine. I took too long to respond between rounds. Playing Witcher 3 tonight cause all my friends crashed early. Stellaris? Not familiar with that.

You should talk dirty to us in french

I keep hearing that Witcher 3 is insanely good but I really don't want to buy it and get in it just yet, sounds like I'd lose all my free time~
Stellaris is 4X game I believe, it's just strategy in space. I like space~

I don't actually like French. I keep its use to a minimum~

>if you really enjoy those friends, try to fix things up
I'll try to put my shit together and stop failing at life, I may get an opportunity the next year to make it worth it

>I grew up to be yes
It's sad to hear that, I recall being lonely a couple of times but not getting it to be the norm

have you tried to make friends or meet people?

>but not getting it to be the norm
Escapism helps a lot~
>have you tried to make friends or meet people?
I tried to get out of my shell when I was at uni, it didn't pay off and ended up hurting me a lot more than being on my own~
And now that I'm no longer studying, I'm not really meeting anyone my age or anyone with similar interests~
>I may get an opportunity the next year to make it worth it
That's good, hope it goes well for you~

How do you feel about the state of Europe with all the "refugees"?

Bought Witcher 3 GOTY edition for $20 this past week on GOG. Had a sale, can't argue with the price. It is really good. If you get into games with decision making, I think you'd like it. I'm getting really into it.

Regarding , I think I'd hang with you. You're in a similar spot I was considering this shithole a home and even three years from there, I'm still here finding solace among strangers. I'll be checking in on you, user. you seem alright.

I'm in a region that is mostly unaffected by it and don't have any opinion on the matter.
As long as no one is creating trouble, I'm fine with whatever.
You got an opinion, I'm guessing?~

>If you get into games with decision making
Even without it, I just enjoy good RPGs and from what I've seen and heard, it looks like one~
>I think I'd hang with you
aw thanks~
You seems cool too~

I will like there's solid undeniable evidence proving that countries that let them in are much worse off than they were before letting them in.

It's a fantastic RPG. I liked Skyrim, but Witcher doesn't have all happy endings. Even if you make the "right" choice, the game can still give you the dick. You want to tear up a city sometimes, but you can't.

>you seems cool too
I'd send you a Discord invite, but I've been here long enough to know better than putting up links and such. You post here often, maybe we'll think of something.

I guess that is very true, but for now I happen to be somewhat safe from it so it's not my main concern~

>I like Skyrim
I didn't~
It was too bland and all that, and I'm not a huge fan of having to mod something to death to make it good.
Doesn't mean I didn't mod it a bit to make it more enjoyable tho. But it's not in my liked RPGs. Then again, it's not my main genre either~
>I'd send you a Discord invite
>been here long enough to know better than putting up links
You're right to be careful with those~

cock mail?

HI! IM MR MEESEEKS LOOK AT ME!

HI! mr lonelyfag i come here to fill full a request and stop existing! can i help you?

>mod something to death to make it good
Idk, I felt it alright from the beginning without mods. Even to this day, I don't mind the original version. Easy to please I guess.
>You're right to be careful with those
Probably, but I think it would be nice to give you another place where you could feel comfortable/at home. I guess I know what it's like to be in your place and looking for a place to call home. Kind of willing to take the risk, just not sure how to make sure it's actually you that joins, user.

>escapism helps a lot~
escapism, of course. like games and such? I haven't played in a long time, I think I got bored of them, may pick them up again
>it didn't pay off and ended up hurting me a lot more than being on my own~
I know the feeling, I get anxious when I get around strangers
>hope it goes well for you~
I hope the same really

I guess. Make me a sandwich or something.

>Easy to please I guess.
I'm an idiot who's picky as hell with games and music~
>give you another place where you could feel comfortable/at home
I'm fine like that for now you know. And I mean, I quite enjoy the anonymity sometimes~
Also, I'm not that easy to impersonate~

>escapism, of course. like games and such?
Games, books, movies, music, writing. I got a really vivid imagination. I really wish my writing skills were good enough to put down the things I think about sometimes~
>I get anxious when I get around strangers
I can get over it, I just look and act awkward until I'm comfortable. But the hardest part is that I can't trust people much anymore~

>idiot who's picky as hell with games and music
I guess that means you've seen enough to actually determine what you have and haven't liked. Nothing wrong with that.
>quite enjoy the anonymity
I get that. Don't have to give your name here, most people don't. We call each other by our "handles" most/all of the time.

But I do understand that you're not looking for friendship or a relationship, just a chat. I'll still check in on you whenever I see you start this thread.

youtube.com/watch?v=CZ_VFJn2kJM

I used to have too much free time I guess~
(still somewhat do, hell, 4 days of weekend is *really* difficult for me)
>you're not looking for friendship or a relationship
Not on Sup Forums to be honest~
Tho I do occasionally meet people who stick around for a while but not the main reason I come here, you are correct~

Whenever i see the ~
I immediately think you're singing or something
I just woke up after an exam week, feels good to not have that hanging over your head for an entire week tho :3

Hi there~
I mean, I am usually singing along a song yes. But that's not why the tilde is there~
Exams went well I hope?

What does it feel like... being a lonelyfag?

I see, It was fun have a chat with you, it really helps to see what someone with a similar situation have to say, but I gotta go now. Hope you have a nice day

IM MR MEESEEKS LOOK AT ME!

here you have your sandwich!

now that my task is fillfulled i will stop existing! EXISTENCE IS PAIN!

>I do occasionally meet people who stick around for a while

I get that. Most of the people here are here for the same reason. Either their hurt, lonely, broken, etc, but all here under one cause I guess. Like me, you'll probably find comfort in the strangest places.
I'm going to head to bed, user. Have to be up earlyish tomorrow. Hope you found some comfort here to make you less lonely.

I'll be here to check on you tomorrow. Better see a thread from you. Goodnight.

It feels like a tomato poster often shows up to ask a question~
But it also feels lonely~

Was nice talking to you too, have a nice day/night then~

bye I guess

Have a good night~
Was nice talking to you too, thread tomorrow depends a lot of things~

fuckin good-ass lookin sammich right there...

Exams went better than I hoped, except one, i have some doubts on that one.
I also sing along to songs, but only when i am alone, a thing that is like 90% of

>depends on a lot of things

I may be tired, but I'm not accepting that as an answer. You better post tomorrow night. Last night you said it depends on some factors as well, but yet here you are. I'd like to keep you company if needed tomorrow as well, friend. Maybe Discord and voice chat isn't possible at this moment, which is fine. I'd just like you to feel at home as I do here... as sad as that is...

the cheese looks disgusting

Fine fine~
I'll make a thread in the morning for me, which will be earlier than now but still night for you~

I only sing when I'm all alone or walking. Or driving actually~
And I don't sing well at all~
>Exams went better than I hoped, except one
If it's just one, it's fine~

This is very true.

So What Your plans for tonight?

For me its just thag feeling of "could be worse, but i could've done better"

>make a thread in the morning for me
You're 7 hours ahead of me, user, but that seems fair. I'll be here looking for the same pic as always to start the thread.
Hope you have a great day

You are quite the mystery.
Probably go on a walk and listen to music. That's my plans for tonight.
Which is in quite a while.

Nobody's perfect~

I'm perfect

I'm gonna need proof of that.

you too~

Walk alone?

I'm perfect because I have a larger than average cock and a rape fetish for smooth twink bottoms.

My night walks are sacred and happen alone, yes~
So what are your plans for today? Or tonight, depending on timezones I guess~

So you're not perfect then

Link is very much perfect. Wish I could be like him, then i wouldn't be so hated by everyone

Well I'm the perfect top for sub bottom boys that have a rape fetish :^)

There are more factors to it than you think~

I mean, Link keeps losing his damn sword and shield every game it seems. That's not very perfect.

Nah, just forcefully dumping a hot thick load in some twink's ass with only spit for lube. All I need to be perfect. Love the ones that are in to chastity and choking too, not that I give them a choice since it's a rape fetish after all.

If you're bored and want to play some Rocket League I'm about to jump on now. Give me your Steam or something and we can team up for some unranked matches if you're up for it.

heh
You do you I guess

I don't do multiplayer and I don't drop my steam in here~

Nah. That is just other reincarnations of Link. My favourite being Toon and Young ^.^
And i will get mu results on the 22nd, so that will make me rest even more :D

I don't actually know anything about Zelda games. Never been a console player and all~
But I mean, blondes are usually pretty cute so he's got that going for him.

I can create a fake snapchat account I can post on here. That way we can also both reply to a post and take a snap of the screen where it says ''you'' so we know we're talking to each other.

But if you don't do multiplayer I guess we're fucked regardless. Either way, the invitation stands and I'm pretty easy going in terms of skill. I got 3k hours on that shit but I'm playing it casually and don't care if I lose or win as long as the people I'm with are having a good time.

Please go kill yourself, jesus fucking christ you are cringy lol

Quite a mean thing to say, please be nice to people~

Not really gonna take you up the offer~

Link definitely made me love blondes :P
Anyway, this has been fun, but I gotta run, need to work on my game, see ya

Thought about it, tried a few times, but failed cause having docs in your family sucks, they could see signs even if i didn't show them. Guess I'm a failure even for that

Alright, have a nice day then~

Is there a point in living when im useless to the society and im sad everyday?

What's the point of suicide?

go to a gay bar and become a bareback cum slut bottom

I don't know, only you can really answer the question. I personally just take small steps. I live with daily small goals rather than long term ones~

You really are into this aren't you?

sex is the meaning of life

Heh. I don't disagree with you. It's pretty good. But not the meaning of mine~

Well it should be.

Sex isn't everything in life user. It's fun, but you won't be a cuteboy in your twenties all life long.

Sure I will be, after the singularity happens and we can design our own custom bodies and move our consciousness to them, I can even be a cute boy that's only 12 for my whole life.

This guy gets it

I guess the thread is dead now, heh~
At least I tried~

youtube.com/watch?v=ggyC0FOzqHM