Sup /b. Should I get a mail order bride...

Sup /b. Should I get a mail order bride? I don't want to get a russian bride then have her be sad and depressed all the time. What are the pros/cons. Amerifag here

I am also curious about this

If you are not muscular and can do thing around the house, like fixing leaking pipe and etc - they would cheat on you. Also you should be prepared to be more abusive than you probably used to be.

Aren't they mostly Ukrainian?

The Russian chick Im talking to is Ukranian but moved to Russia

have fun being divorced right after the whore gets citizenship

>Should I get a mail order bride?

What, are you fucking retarded?

Go on tinder and meet a real girl.

>Should I get a mail order bride?

No.

I guess I kinda just feel bad for all these chicks

I wouldn't try to import one to the USA. That's a way to ruin a good woman. It's probably more solid to move over there.

Pro: 1) you get to fuck some prime Russian pussy
2) You get to beat her as she needs a strong hand
3) You might learn to enjoy boring food

Cons: 1) She will cheat on you with Alpha male
2) You might have to visit mother Russia in the dead of winter
3) She will divorce you after getting her papers
4) if she doesn't divorce you, she might turn into fat babushka

May be best to talk to Trump about this, he has experience. He's also got the connections, he may help you get a better quality one.

>if she doesn't divorce you, she might turn into fat babushka
>might

Confirmed for having never seen a Russian woman over 30.

I did not want to ruin OPs dreams

The girl in that pic is supposedly 30

there is something wrong with Slavs at a genetic level. it finds its expression most readily in people living in the former Czech states - Serbia, Bosnia, etc, but everyone living in that region has a touch of it.

My father was from Poland. i have a touch of it.

it manifests in occasional uncontrollable bursts of violence directed at people who are least able to defend themselves from it. that Serbian guy who cut off his girlfriend's hands because he dreamed she cheated on him (she didn't)? that's a good example.

import a waifu from there if you must, but hide the kitchen knives and don't let her near the power tools.

you won't see her for long, because as soon as she can she'll vanish. likely when she can swing local citizenship without having to fuck you.

>The girl in that pic is supposedly 30

another weird thing about them - they all look 13 years old until about half an hour after the marriage, at which point they suddenly age thirty years.

Living in a Slavic country, I'd say that what usually makes the difference between a woman ending up a MILF or GILF vs a babushka is affluence. And this is not only true for Slavic countries either.

As in, if a woman is working class or otherwise has to work a menial or blue-collar job most of her life, she's usually going to end up unattractive. If however she's a housewife in a middle-class family or works a white-collar job, more often than not she is going to end up reasonably attractive as she ages.

Above a certain age (I'd say like 40-50), good looks is easily 80-90% nurture, 10-20% nature.

>people living in the former Czech states - Serbia, Bosnia

Don't know about violence, but you must have inherited your ancestors' Slavic retardation if you mix up Czechoslovakia with Yugoslavia.

Is it that bad over here that they want to get over here? Ive heard that theres like an 8 to 10 male to female ratio there and alot of men are drunks.

check out a historical map of Poland over the past thousand years. if i can't even keep track of my OWN ancestry, how do you expect me to keep track of anyone else's?

technically the place my father was born was in Germany at the time.

I don't have to check that as I live in this fucking country. Throughout state education, easily like half the curriculum of Polish lit. and history is about how oppressed these people were by Russia, Germany and to a lesser extent Austria in the 18th through 20th centuries. It made me wanna puke.

You're still retarded for not knowing the difference between Czechoslovakia and Yugoslavia, as well as making up bullshit about genetic predispositions towards violence.