What's the best food to eat while high??

What's the best food to eat while high??

Pic related... Me now...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aJPfaqvBYes
youtube.com/watch?v=W4_GboEjsTM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

try razorblades

What's that? I can't find a chips by that name or a food

Hummus!

Describe why for me please... Is it the oil? The smoothness of the texture? The saltiness?

P-I-Z-Z-A.

youtube.com/watch?v=aJPfaqvBYes

antibiotics

I like the plain Cheerios. Not the sweetened ones. I just eat them dry. Reminds me of childhood. Pita chips are good. Pretzels. Salami on crackers. French fries. Steamed vegetables with salt and pepper.

Apple Jack's dry is better tasting... Agree with all the rest except veggies... Yuck... But maybe because I'm a fat lard.

Lettuce

chicken in a biscuit
-R

>spending $6usd on 10oz of GMO corn chips

Yeah guys, he's fucking baked.

Gag
Huh?
Yes pizza... Even when sober pizza is still a 10/10.
Maybe...

doritos are like 3.49 or 2.49

>weed in a dope baggy

The big bags are $6 in WV, the poorest state.

what fucking strain is that? looks greener than baby diarrhea.
also, KFC chips and 7/11 slurpee

user, what's in your kitchen? Take us there.

Weed

Gorilla glue my dude... Will make you happy af

Trips dont lie, that is weed.
Hey OP, where you live? i wanna come blaze with you home dog

Vanilla pancakes smothered in condensed milk

Yeah but think about it. That's fucking $7.77 per pound for fake powdered cheese and GMO corn.
Go buy steak dude, it's half the price of doritos.

Pic related

If you have the money, Chinese or Thai food. You'll still retain a high and if you eat slow enough, you'll be able to smash almost a whole table full of platters. The way MSG reacts with TCH is pretty nice, but if you request no MSG it's still good as fuck. Stay hydrated though!

if you dont think chicken in a biscuit (crackers)
are the ideal what your after mate,

try bacon-loading (like crumble some cooked ass bacon) into idk fcking rice shit chicekn shit fckin cook up some dank w/e and fuckin throw bacon into the saucy (dont forget to spice that shit nigga,
and add hella bacon
Anything loaded with bacon-
Orrr season up hella (what i call mash) but cut potatoes into almost dice or thick slices
essentially chunks & throw w/e ya dig like carrots or hamburger perehapscilantrooobro
and don't hold back on the cheese.

like when you're almost ready to gob and it's the Final when its in the nice cast iron fatty pan, and you can tell everythings thoroughly cooked throw a hella bunch like (fuckton) of grated Cheese.

Sharper the cheddar the betteer

just go get a small spoon and drink condensed milk, its SO FUCKING GOOD, it legit like liquid sugar, you know how vinegar is liquid salt? its like the opposite of that

>samefag

Eat the rest of it with timestamp

>maxresdefault
thats a google image, liar

Yo I'm a baked af and your comment made me lmao... Not sure if satire comment or real... Haha.

Woah Bro what a fucking awsome anology... Made me think for a good min. Nice one my dude.

good taste in hotsauce and use a lil fo tha flava steak seasoning for those potatoes and
youre goaten

Salty potatoes are dank with cheese

Thanks! hope that wasnt sarcasm :(

NJ Dawg...

OwO what's this?

No I'm for real lol just baked atm sorry if I sounded sarcastic my good sir

the boooooooty

How do you like your diabetus?

OwO

cheers brothaman im feelin the same way man

stoned to the bone & just ate the fuckin most chronic latenight 2:27 am taco fixin's in a fatty tortilla

Its not food but shit which taste like food.

Damn brotha... That made me drool... Now I need to go find me some taco Bell...

>Eating MSG filled junk food to make you feel like you're dying when you're high

No thanks.

hot chocolate cake and vanilla icecream. the combination of hot and cold is amazing. the cake melts the icecream in your mouth with each bite. it's effortless stoner bliss bros.

My absolute fave thing to eat when I'm on pot is cocaine

youtube.com/watch?v=W4_GboEjsTM

why does the weed look wet?

Bleach

*pounces on you* :3 OwO

Just order a pizza.
Don't tip the driver, he's a greasy faggot loser and his boss has to pay minimum wage if their tips don't add up to over minimum wage.

Squeeze ass OwO Zucc benis XDDDDD

*gropes your butt and snickers nefariously* x33

Grasps little qt butt and lifts up on shoulders to slam benis in face repeatedly :0

>eat space cakes
>smoke some dank memes
>eat space cakes when munchies come
>???
>???
>???

*nuzzles against you and invades your personal space* xD

fruits in bitesized pieces

Mango.

fried calamari

*Wakes up to benis being played with* Want to see you and ur cute butt

*heavy breathing*

*kills self for contributing to this degeneracy*

beetroot is the best.

ravioli ravioli i want ur assioli reeeee

The only time i would eat hot cheetos is while having the munchies. Bonus points for lime flavor.

Pizza, Cheeze itz and a coke will fucking kill me.

mom where the FUCK are my tendies???1 AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Your moms dirtyass pussy hairs while drenched in my precum

>not getting her drenched in labia liquor
a real gentleman has class

Get yourself a steak. It doesn't have to be anything expensive, a cheap sirloin will do. Sear that sucker really quick on a hot skillet and let it rest. Deglaze your skillet with red wine and pour what remaining juices you have into a bowl and set aside.

Cut up an onion and sautee that shit in a pan with butter. Season with salt and dump your saved meat juices in. Cook until caramelized. Dice up a bell pepper and quickly sautee until tender. Next, grab a french roll and cut in half. Slice up steak and put that shit on the roll. Throw your peppers and onions on top and slather with cheese whiz from a jar. Break apart a couple of pepeejack slices and throw those in there as well.

Now that your sandwich is filled, melt a knob of butter in a pan and grill that sandwich until it has a nice crusty exterior. The end result should be one of the best grilled steak and cheese sandwiches you've ever eaten.

Not hard to make and definitely a comforting meal to have whilst high.

tldr