I hate men!

I hate men!
The world would be better off without testosterone!

Men offer nothing to the world.

Let's bring back queer raves of the 90s of course no men allowed! We will have a moon cup party

Why do all these feminist cunts not shave their armpits? It's kinda gross

What are you talking about? We offer a wide selection of things. A lot of them are awful and involve violence or a penis, but we're evidently quite productive with our offerings.

you just need to be raped

LOL And the Human race would die out within 50 years... have fun with that soy boy.

You are the female version of a woman-beating man, akin to a male rapist.

>The world would be better off without testosterone!

A shit ton of life wouldn't exist.

You offer nothing a woman couldn't do..you bring us into wars. You steal money. You bring death to children. You cut I bleed every month you men and trump better expect that. Or we will start our own war . This time on your streets! Fuck men, fuck everything they stand for! I'm with her forever

That's not true with modern science invented by woman. Your out. Not needed

Wrong look up modern science you fool

This is the mentality of a sad man. The world has no use for you and your kind

lol you daft cunt

Cunt very empowering word. I embrace it you little man

You are a Nazi look in the mirror bet you hate black woman to????

>You offer nothing a woman couldn't do..
>you bring us into wars. You steal money. You bring death to children.
it's nice of you to point out that women are quite capable of these things too.

We're a pretty awful species all round really. Hopefully the next generation build something better in the ruins of our presently collapsing society.

>without testosterone

So you think women should be wiped out too?

Woman are the key to humanity. How can you not see this? Let's embrace the warm nature of the female. Don't be stupid you know I'm right

Fuck that this whole thing is shit men would win the war vs women are we really having this convo

The next generation is a nation of queers!! We are strong we are proud and we love Field hockey!!!

Woman hater... fuck off and die

My band the menstual cramps are on the front line of this unjust world! No gods no masters only queers and trans! We are the leaders of the new world!!

Self promo... come get some unless you are a white cis male

You wish your queer was hot like me.. don't cha don't cha!!!

You wish straight boy

I hope gender and sex is dissolved into nothing in the near future. Both are near meaningless.

Testosterone is only a problem when it aromatises to estrogen.

That's not what we are fighting for! We are on the front line we want a world without men!

False!!!!!!!! Fuck you and your pussy envy! People like you (nazi) are the first to go! We mean it! Get out stay out!

We don't need it not with modern science developed by females. You are wrong your baby dick is obsolete

>mfw i can't even see what's that picture about

Boys have a penis girls have a fuck hole how is this meaning less?

It's a harsh reality trans people have to live in. You and your kind ( man nazi) have no idea what's coming your way!!!

Pussy envy hahaha

>mfw someone respond to my post talking about the photo quality
>mfw they talk about men dying
>mfw my forehead bleeds

We have power!! Fuck male power!!!

No woman cares about your stupid shit post! This is about war! War on men. It's time to rise up!

Down with male everything... you have no cause unlike us! Pussy power is real! Trans power is real! You laugh we fight . You cut we bleed.

>mfw the bait is too low and i still respond to it

Bait? Check out my band . This is real! We won't stop. Never gonna stop. You don't control my pussy

They cut we bleed .. unite sisters!

Even you tube can't stop us!! Shitty men

>"check out my band!"
you mean the group "social anxiety" ?
or perhaps i'm mistaken with the "overflowing ego" club?

I roll my own I don't need a man!!
They cut I bleed!!

Menstrual cramps!!! Pussy power!!!

We will make your pussy bleed!! No tampons for you.. no men!

You know he's checking us out now?

lol I know! Wait till he here's our message!

Think his balls are big enough? Lol lol

Don't be jealous it's sad enough your a man

Tfw you realize men are better than women in everything including being women

Look at modern science it's all thanks to smart females unlike men. They live in shit. They cut we bleed!

Kek
I AM a black woman.

Then join sister.. they hate you the most. You know how much you people suck. Nobody likes a black woman you are the lowest of lows. But with us you will be strong put back in Africa to live and prosper with no man .. just modern science created by woman

Like to see you change a tyre or open a jar of pickles you silly bitch.

We have modern science created by woman.. menstrual cramps!!! Even you tube can't shut us down

Let's assume what you say is true.
Despite this, the world would be better without a lot of things. No one likes mosquitos but ... they're still there. What's the point of harboring such negative emotion if there's literally no way to act upon it to any meaningful extent?

You are a fool who asks stupid questions. Men are the root of all evil. With modern science no woman needs you that's that.

You forgot your tag line about how we cut you and you bleed

Why don't you start your own civilisation then. Oh wait, I forgot, you couldn't even survive on Dutch Survivor for a few days.

You bitches need men. We just want you for sex and babies.

Would love to see a week without men and see how fucked everything gets.

Women are equally worse then men

Plus this is Sup Forums people here will not take you seriously

Go on

if I had the chance to meet the parents of the people who think like this I would kill them for not raising there stupid fucking kids right you see this is what happens when you don't hit your kids when they do dumb shit and give them fucking precipitation trophy's cuz god forbid they have to learn that the world is mean and cruel and you need to learn that it will eat you and spit you out just to laugh at you.

trips bitch

Why are trying to look like one then?

Testosterone is a form of estrogen though.

Ha...Put a new roof on my house then...oh wait...your just a girl.

lol 'it' said while on a computer, posting on the internet, with pics she took from a camera, probably from 'its' wireless phone

We're gonna need stronger bait over here! This one seems to have turned