Why are black names so fucking retarded?

Why are black names so fucking retarded?

I met two black women in the past week. One was named "Chwee" and said it was pronounced "Showē" (the "show" part as in 'I just mowed the lawn; I need to take a shower'). How the fuck does that work?

The other said her name was "Shakira" but apparently it was spelled "Shakerria". Um no bitch your name is "Shuh-carrie-uh"

Yes.

Blacks are subhumans. Even most blacks that live in first world countries. Beating their kids, getting triggered easily, egocentric thinking and with that comes the perception that they are special. Hence their children must be named something weird.

I work at a school. Nigger siblings were named princess and prince. Mfw.

niggers are dumb

Niggers are dum

I work with a woman whose name is "iasha" but it's pronounced "aisha"

>Nigger siblings were named princess and prince.

God, that's horrible

I'm gonna name my kid "Dwayne". That's pronounced "Mark" btw

> "Hello Mr... Ooga Booga?"
> "Is pronounced "Kevin""

Do you kiss your mother with that mouth?

Not entirely related but I used to work with a white girl christened Nicola who spelled her name "Nikki". She nearly vomitted when I called her pretentious.

hol' up, lemme call my gurl Obamaniqua

L-A

Ledasha

cause the dash dont be silent

I would actually respect that.

Nikki is short of Nicola

They have not neandertal genes.

When I was in high school one's name was "Unique". Another was "Marnika"

I know a black guy named Steven. What the fuck kind of shit is that? Another named William. Fucking faggot names.

FFS, Steven is the shortened version of Leroy and William is used instead of Winston.

Whites name their children after cars or rocks. Cum skins are shit tier for real. "My daughter Mercedes is dating her sweetheart, Stone". They are such low level intellect animals. pic related

That makes no sense. You are stupid.

This.

try hard faggot

>>Aaah shieeet nigga ... really??