Indian / Desi girls thread

Indian / Desi girls thread

Have you been with them / hat do you like in them?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/aCuCZ2yGXdE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

more

Heeeeeeres the ex

What did you like in her?

>

> quickly scrolling througj images
> I seriously thought I smelled pakora for a second

Any Indians or Indian girl lovers wana kik?

them tits

Tridha Choudhury

moar of this slut

Nudeeees plsss she is a goddess!!

fucking kek

Moooore plsssss

lol

Any Indian guys on b ?

The ugliest white woman is miles better looking than the prettiest shitskin woman.

Lies.

show bob and vagene pls

more

I'm pretty sure OP is a cuck Pajeet. God bless you, OP. Indian women belong to the white race.

I want to lick her dirty feet

kys nigger

No. Didn't want to teach how to poo in the loo.

Do they have a musk to them like black bitches?

I used to fuck a british indian, friends with benefits kind of thing. Tightest pussy ive ever felt.

I have been with mine for about 3 years and honestly she is trained in the bedroom like a dog. Is up for anything and so submissive. No wonder indian guys hate white guys being with their girls, secretly cumslaves.

More user I like north East girls

More of her

Nudes?

brushing her feet turns her on ? wtf

They're probably the only non-white girls I'd love to fuck some day and possibly even breed.

Not sure why though, maybe because they don't have distinct features? The ones I find attractive are basically like white girls but darker skin and brown eyes.

No brother. Not for you cucks

She can have my babies.

>Have you been with them
no, but i want to.

She's only half Indian so idk if you guys count her or not

My area seems to have almost as many Indian people as India now. The only plus is that the tiniest fraction of them are alright to look at.

Oh no, please, after you, just walk out into the road like you did back home. We'll stop. All three lanes.

All these people saying indian girls are hot are indians themselves. No sensible white person would like these subhumans.

Whitefag here. My wife is Indian / Paki and looks about like OP pic, or used to when we were younger. Yes I like them.

Anyone got the snapchats or kiks of any indian girls?

She didn’t blow herself up yet?

Nah. She was raised Muslim but whe hates Muslims. Her dad is half African but she hates niggers. We raise the kids not to do nigger shit.

I'm white and I fucking love them. Wanna breed the fuck out of their beautiful brown bodies and make them into willing sex slaves hungry for white cum

I have kiks. whats your kik?

We know two other white guy / desi girl couples, and we know some other single desi girls who say they'd rather have a white guy. Something about "equal rights", not being expected to cook every night, that kind of shit. One's even a really leftist SJW brown girl. The irony of looking for a white male savior is lost on her.

Nudes?

I have.
Not much.
They're entitled fucking princesses.
More materialistic than a jew.
Shallower than a dry well.
Then there's the constant need for haor removal.. Waxing, tweezing, threading.. Once they have you locked down they can go from pretty to wookie pretty fucking quick.

fiftydollarnote

Race traitor. Burn in hell u scum.

kek

Only desperate, mentally ill and cucked white males marry non white females.

Sadly no. Do you know her or something?

indian girls are the worst

Sir Winston Churchill was right. These subhuman pajeets breed like cockroaches. Meanwhile white people are not breeding enough. Ugly ugly people these are.

got more?

go on...

I'm married to pic related.
Love them.
This one loves cock, doesn't go an hour without touching or teasing my dick in some way, doesn't go a day without a load in mouth or pussy.
Not a princess butt I treat her like one because she deserves it.
Not all Indians created same.

Have you seen the British women? Universally known to be ugliest there is.

Yeah, id like to kick you out. Dont worry i am an indian

Grab it. youtu.be/aCuCZ2yGXdE

As if any whteman has sense

>tumblr hair
i hope you know what you're doing, user.

Do you mean rice traitor keks

Explain.

what a cutie, and that bellybutton hum....

well done user. great body. more of her?

Indian women are even uglier than subhuman nigger women.

Nice, she looks promising. Post some more, nudes if you can.

Dated a "Gujarati" or something girl briefly in high school. She was very rich, and always talked down about the filthy pajeets. She always smelled of very expensive perfume and dragged me along to expensive clothing stores where she would model clothes for me and buy whatever I like on her, no matter the price. She was a total cunt and a bigger bitch couldn't be found in all the land. All in all I'd rate Indian girls hairy/10

Here you go.
Have nudes, lots of her ass and tits and vids of me facefucking her, but I dont post that.

Sorry going to have to use your imagination there.

Why can't you post nudes? You can keep her face out of it.

Every race has theirbugly subset. I could go to the South and selectively videotape the ugly ones.
Every time I go to India there's a 9 out of 10s walking down the street.

fair enough. would pound that curvy body

I have some training on computer sec. If a nude ends up on Google image search it would ruin my marriage. But if I post images similar to but not exactly the same as fb, nonnudes I can explain.

Planning on it now, she's waking up. She usually wet in the morning. At night, she's usually hungry so i give her a cumload to swallow.

keep her well fed with white man's cum

Indians BTFO white countries. Your women are ugly. You are ugly. Take the rest of the nonwhite subhumans with you.
Btw you find them 9/10 because you are ugly yourself.

I'm Indian lol
I do keep her well fed. She was virgin on our wedding night and too tight to fuck (I'm pretty big). I patiently taught her how to suck cock and she swallowed four loads the first night.

Ha. If you call Indians subhuman, then you must call ignorant rednecks who cant even speak their own language properly and promote rape and condone underage molestation subhuman too.

Indian men are creepy, smelly, pussies and not good looking. I'd rather get rapped by a nigger than date a pajeet.

oops. does she crave your cum now user? do you fuck her ass as well?