I'm not a Grimes fan but I'm a Dune fan. Should I listen to this?

I'm not a Grimes fan but I'm a Dune fan. Should I listen to this?

Yes

Dune is the weakest David Lynch movie.

it's a decent album

maybe, but it's still pretty good

No

said some nobody on Sup Forums, okay

I'm a lukewarm Grimes fan but strong Dune fan. The album doesn't have much replayability for me but it's worth a listen.

What is the weakest Lynch movie then?

read a book, nigger

it was a joke senpai, chill. i don't like fantasy all that much.

Of course. Geidi Primes is great.

>'m not a Grimes fan but I'm a Dune fan
i'm in the same exact position op. i decided to give it a shot a while back just because i love dune. it was shit. would not recommend.

>but it's still pretty good
idk man. as someone who read the book and then watched the movie i was pretty disappointed. i couldn't even get through the whole thing. the pacing is awful. for a two-hour long movie it still feels incredibly rushed. also, the baron harkonen is portrayed as a total clown. in the book he was just a devious but incredibly smart politician. in the movie they made him a fucking psychopath

Don't listen to this guy He has shit taste.

Grimes is all filler, with about 4 or 5 good songs in her discography.

Explain her critical acclaim and listeners' acclaim.

4 or 5 good songs can carry you pretty far.

They can't. People would just get tired of her with only 4 or 5 good songs. She can't afford the luxury of having such popularity with so few good songs. Her albums (overall) were highly acclaimed.

music taste is subjective

they have shit taste.

So, they have shit taste and you have good taste? Hmmmmmmmm... Talking about a big ego.

>They can't.
One-hit wonder artists are a dime a dozen, mate. Two/three/four/five/six/etc wonders statistically aren't.

That's the thing: she's not even a one hit wonder. Because she doesn't have HIT singles that charted. She has plenty of great songs, though.

Opinions on the album. Have u started listening?

Are you being serious or do you not know of the books?

Don't listen to this guy He has shit taste.

good lord thank you for this