It’s 2017 and blackface is still part of the Dutch Santa Claus holiday

It’s 2017 and blackface is still part of the Dutch Santa Claus holiday.

I’m deeply ashamed for my Dutch heritage.

fuck yeah nigger

kanker op dan

There is nothing wrong with whiteboys wanting to be black, it's only natural.

If you put a black santa claus with painted white face with those guys it would be the ultimate win

They’re white guys mocking black people as dumb, stereotypical and servants of a rich white man. Yeah, nothing wrong with that.

You're a retarded burgermuncher, it's Black Piet and he brings candy for kids in Christmas.

>ashamed
the only thing you should be ashamed of is not being proud

Lol they're mocking black people for being dumb? Are you fucking retarded? All they do is help 'Sinterklaas' to give candy and presents to children and they aren't even supposed to be representing black people. You ever seen a black man wearing red lipstick?

Lol, nigga you gay

Kys or move you fucking cuck

>Amerifat
>Dutch heritage

The only thing you inherited was Type 2 diabetes and bad hygiene. You are so fucking far removed from your precious "hurtage" that your only claim to fame is most likely a wreath like family tree.

Niemand die je tegenhoud om te emigreren.

Oi m8, that nigga had a choice. But he choose to be a slave. If you ask me he made the smarter choice, I mean look at murica now.

Traditie blijft traditie en die mogen niet verloren gaan en ook dit jaar verkleed ik mij weer als zwarte piet zoals het hoort voor mijn neefjes en nichtjes.

Mooi om te horen, wens jullie dan ook alle plezier en dat ze er maar van mogen genieten.

you are such a cuckold homosexual

maybe your too young and dumb to know this but having red lips and blackface is a historical caricature of black people. Then again im on Sup Forums so your probably a dumbass teenager

it doesnt matter fuckface

its our culture and tradition, if they dont like it, they should take pakjesboot 12 back to aftrica.

but they choose to stay, and eat up your tax money and fuck your wife.

and now they tell you you cant have your tradition.

as a kid, no dutch kid linked this with racism and everybody loved sinterklaas.
but now they do.

cant you see whats going on?
people hate you for being white and you have to race mix to fit in and lose our identity

stop being a homosexual and grow some spine

we have to fight these apes

i like how when a white person wears blackface to look black it's racist. but when someone like dave chappelle wore whiteface, it was fine. nobody called him a racist. cuz white ppl are only racists on the planet amirite?

kill yourself you waste of human space

This is obvious. Bait

Aren't they black from sweeping chimneys?

tyfstraal op dan?!

Kankertokkie gedetecteerd

fascist gevonden

You’re the ones on the wrong side of history. In a couple of years when there are only chimney Pete’s you will be ashamed looking back at how racist yo were supporting a blackface caricature.

>blackface

Why should Europeans give a shit about a racist US tradition?

>my Dutch heritage

So you aren't actually dutch. Fuck off 'murricunt.

I can also speak a bit of Dutch myself, djgmentl sjesik lksjehsa opdhwual jdgurken drejkl

not OP but 3rd generation dutch in America who is very much in touch with my Dutch relatives.

they don't like niggers. you should be grateful one is even portrayed in a good light.

They're seen by the Dutch as purely positive and were introduced at the end of slavery, wearing clothes of a 'knecht', a servant to indicate working together instead of the master-slave relationship is a thing that's possible from now on.

The tradition is really old, many centuries and is the inspiration for christmas, and the 'zwarte pieten' have been part of it for a few centuries as well but some black people obviously saw black faces and were deeply discriminated because help help we are offended by anything.

So basically they're trying to destroy the tradition, which is pretty much like christmas but much older.

I personally feel like making everything white and not including them is more racist, some places went with that but people are kind of fed up with it and the traditional 'zwarte piet' is still around.

There are plans to add 'zwarte piet' to the national heritage list so it can never be touched again, but for now it's mostly still around.

Some people in Amsterdam tried to base their outfit on the Spanish so no one can whine about their heritage anymore.. which I guess is a good thing but if we had the same mindset of the blacks we could feel sorry for ourselves all day long as they ruled our country hundreds of years ago.

It's the type of mindset which will get a country stuck in time, kinda like their countries of origin.
Still just a pile of mud.

TL;DR: It's another one of those campaigns where minorities are portrayed as defenceless, delicate creatures but the Netherlands is not having it for the most part.

nice pussy

shalom chaim

Zal wel een kanker zwartjoekel zijn die deze thread maakte.
Traditie moet traditie blijven.